Badg96 needs a jaw reduction surgery

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
@badg96 your gonions are too much. They create an ogre look. Hop on a plane and get jaw reduction surgery in Korea. As a bonus maybe you can save the bone that they cut off from your jaw and sell it to some member who needs cheap implants.

Attachments

• jaw.png
    jaw.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightOrDie, Deleted member 16380, ItsOverCel and 1 other person
he has an underbite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
THe gonions of yours literally poke through onto the sides of your face, which creates a triangle appearance in the face. Even though you are young, this is registered by others' brain as a feature of "ageing" so it is not very attractive. You need a tapered look.

But idk how to do it, since your jaw is not masseters but pure bone. Increasing cheekbones laterally will make a HOMO out of you, and bloat you. You need quite much projection, it is not just 1mm. But you can try with fillers to see how it goes.

IMO you need jaw shaving tbh.

how much cost this surgery?

no he doesn’t.
His wide jaw is one of his best features and works with his harmony. It’s the same with Brad pitts jaw. Reducing it will look worse and harm the appeal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 19896, StrangerDanger and 3 others
no he doesn’t.
His wide jaw is one of his best features and works with his harmony. It’s the same with Brad pitts jaw. Reducing it will look worse and harm the appeal
so many different opinions don't know who to trust

He should consider zygos/cheekbone implants imo

Do your research, no need to rush. You are already pretty GL, you should NTmax and skin quality max too.

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Trust me.

You already got a fwb and many matches on tinder which proofs that your jaw doesn’t need any changes.

I am 100% sure that your wide jaw adds to your masculine appeal so reducing it would destroy this appeal and make you look worse

DON'T TRUST ME.

I do not want you to get mutilated, and then blame me for "advice" :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Don’t listen to this faggot he is just trolling.
Reducing your jaw will make you less gl, and make you look like a cuck narrow faced.
Work on being nt and on your fashion, it will asvend you 12 times more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Anchor_Ship, bogii and 3 others
Ask you FWB or tinder date, better than asking the homos here :ogre:
I already asked my doctor who does the fillers. and she said I didn't need anything else on my face.but I don't trust her

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, currylightskin and Deleted member 14693
I already asked my doctor who does the fillers. and she said I didn't need anything else on my face.but I don't trust her
You would have very good appeal with a very good body, but your body still looks shit despite roiding, you doing someting wrong?

Maybe stop binge eating and focus on getting an ideal body, then you don't need anything done on face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and RIPPED IRL
Bruno, Darling,
here are: shaved jaw and chin + slightly more zygo projection:
Bruminator

:unsure:

In reality, the area between your zygomatic process and the shave jaw would look better, since I do not know how to manipulate shadows. But it will look even better (y)

PS. ANd if you also enlarge your cheek's malar prominence, since you are lacking in anterior cheekbones too, you will get rid of the bloat in front of your face near your mouth (y)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Don’t listen to this faggot he is just trolling.
Reducing your jaw will make you less gl, and make you look like a cuck narrow faced.
Work on being nt and on your fashion, it will asvend you 12 times more
you have to be dumb if you don't get that he's attentioncel fraud who speaks bad English on purpose here:lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Manu le coq and Deleted member 16380
^ @Manu le coq who's faggot now :feelshehe:

you have to be dumb if you don't get that he's attentioncel fraud who speaks bad English on purpose here:lul:
I think he was talking about me :feelsbadman::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
@badg96 Btw, what is wrong with your brows? :unsure:

There is a break in the upper eyebrow in both eyes, with eyelid exposed more in those places :feelsmega:

Did you do UEE filler or sth? :feelsmega:

he needs craziness reduction surgery first.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii and CristianT
but im not fraud. i need to improve

he needs craziness reduction surgery first.
Yeah, but he did not want that :feelshehe:

He keeps asking what to do... so only jaw shaving left :feelshehe:

WIth a new jaw, he will be able to cope, until brain chip implants from Musk come out on the market :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and bogii
nigga JFL if you take advice from recessed normies
your problem isnt your lower third
you mog hard