Baffled by her black pilledness and objectivity

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Ngl I want a girl like that.

Also just wanted to share this, working on a thread rn about my (years long) looksmaxxing journey so far and what was most successfull stay tuned.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 4645 and stuckneworleans
Where is she blackpilled? She's a virtue signalling whore that got her life handed to her by looks and is now bluepilling everyone jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 5258
Where is she blackpilled? She's a virtue signalling whore that got her life handed to her by looks and is now bluepilling everyone jfl
U didnt watch the vid bro. Shes saying that because of her lools she got everything handed far too easy and that its unfair for people who dont look the part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4645
U didnt watch the vid bro. Shes saying that because of her lools she got everything handed far too easy and that its unfair for people who dont look the part
she also said that she doesnt look that incredible with out the make up and the clothes which is imo not true at all

she looks stunning in the candid pics she showed

working on a thread rn
tag me bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Mirin Korta. I recently stumbled upon your "bonesmashing" thread, did the results last?

WHAT THE FUCK
Test2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 4645
im going to throw acid on her face since looks aren't everything then

Not entirely, thank god, but my cheekbones are still rather big Jordan

Mirin, do you still bonesmash them from time to time to maintain? or did you stop for good?

• JFL
Mirin, do you still bonesmash them from time to time to maintain? or did you stop for good?
I stopped for good since this thread jfl. I tried the same with my mandible but doesnt work so far :/ at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I stopped for good since this thread jfl. I tried the same with my mandible but doesnt work so far :/ at all

Fuaark. I started bonesmashing my chin a couple days ago. Imma keep going and see how it goes.

• +1