The talk tuagh girl is real life proof that everyone has a equal chance of becoming successful

She‘s a industry plant
You don‘t have to be a genius to notice that

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
She’s a manufactured Jew character, if it were that easy, then why aren’t most people interviewed on the street rich and famous?

Okay so for the sole purpose of this thread we aren’t going to include people that are in poverty or don’t have access to the internet. All you really need to make it in life is confidence, you could be the smartest man in the world if your not confident enough to share your ideas then you are literally being selfish not only to others but most importantly your self. Someone on this website can become a doctor, boxer, entrepreneur, media influencer. It does not matter what you choose to be what matters is that you have the confidence to be it. You could make fun of the hawk taugh girl all you want but she had the confidence do something that most people wouldn’t and even if her success does not last long it’s way better than having no success to begin with.

what a retarded thread, if a sheboon said the same shit she would be called degenerate ghetto nigger whore
bitch is just the case of being a white woman, you live life on tutorial mode as a white woman in the world
I heard she took a dna test and she's 97 percent ashkenazi Jewish

I heard she took a dna test and she's 97 percent ashkenazi Jewish
can i be honest with you klip? i almost see no physical difference between jews and whites, they both look alike and almost has been, for a few expection

bitch looks white she will be treated like one by society

this just sounds like projection tbh
you know why? because i've been street-interviewed before lol
either i'm getting rage baited or you're def a retard low iq
anyway gl
You didn't say anything notable in the street interview, most likely responded to every question like a robot you'd have to be stupid to think this is rage bait