Reactions: Epola, silencio, Glacier and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
4 inch is pathetic just hope no one catches u

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Glacier, Icon and 4 others
Not w baggy jeans, my heel can stick out if the shoe as much as it likes :feelshah:
it's not even just that, ur posture also, you're walking around like the leaning tower of autism

• JFL
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, proxyy, Icon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
it's not even just that, ur posture also, you're walking around like the leaning tower of autism
No one pointed it out yet :ogre:

“Wow Charisma you grew since we last met :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, cyprian_tomaszewski, xegigi and 3 others
You need to be low inhib and say it’s for your tendonds if someone catches you or some shit like that
tbh a guy at my college exposed for wearing lifts, hes like 5'6 but i always thought he was 5'9 his roomate saw his shoes and snitched

but in the long run no one gives a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, Icon, T50 Demon and 1 other person
tbh a guy at my college exposed for wearing lifts, hes like 5'6 but i always thought he was 5'9 his roomate saw his shoes and snitched

I took a shower once and forgot to hide my shoes like I always do, luckily my roommate is a gook, can’t see shit due to cucked eye opening and asian genetics

Just have an asian roommate theory :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: axttt_, coisbhai, chincel11 and 1 other person

If a 5'6 dude is wearing lifts you just stfu and dont expose them bruh he is already fucked let him get a few inches
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne, cyprian_tomaszewski, xegigi and 5 others
If a 5'6 dude is wearing lifts you just stfu and dont expose them bruh he is already fucked let him get a few inches
brutal
He was probably slaying but mtn cuck roommate was jealous :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryangoslinglover377 and Icon
with 1 inch i'm good tbh i would probably not even be able to walk properly with 4

if it works for you it's gigabroken tho ofc

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
with 1 inch i'm good tbh i would probably not even be able to walk properly with 4

if it works for you it's gigabroken tho ofc
I worked my way up (pun intended) inch by inch, gradual progress

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
I took a shower once and forgot to hide my shoes like I always do, luckily my roommate is a gook, can’t see shit due to cucked eye opening and asian genetics

Just have an asian roommate theory :feelshah:
brutal
i didnt expose him i just found out lol i couldnt care less

the lift wearer always has likes on looksmaxxing reels lol so ik hes probably on this forum which is funny

i didnt expose him i just found out lol i couldnt care less

the lift wearer always has likes on looksmaxxing reels lol so ik hes probably on this forum which is funny
You didn’t leave a single rep in this thread nigga, gtfo

what about when u need to fuck a girl lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger, lebronjames23 and Charisma
kick the shoes under the bed and/or throw your shirt over them
yeah sure I also do this but I only wear 1 inch lifts, surely they will notice 4 inches of height when u are standing up making out for example

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Charisma
yeah sure I also do this but I only wear 1 inch lifts, surely they will notice 4 inches of height when u are standing up making out for example
don't stand up theory

I usually never get out of bed and if I do I distract a girl w talking and kinda tiptoe

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Cant wait for you to trip over in public in your baggy jeans and 4 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and Charisma
Cant wait for you to trip over in public in your baggy jeans and 4 inch lifts
never happened :feelshah:

once I was very drunk and about 5 people were settling me in my room, I was fucking wasted

I heard someone say " Take off his shoes " and I immediately locked in and was like "Thank you guys, you can leave now, I'm feeling much better"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboys_AboveAll, mirrormogger, xegigi and 2 others
cmon pookie ur 6'1 u dont need 4 inch lifts

• JFL
cmon pookie ur 6'1 u dont need 4 inch lifts
after compression it probably adds up to 2.5 - 3, and being 6ft3 is much better than being 6ft05 :feelshah:

after compression it probably adds up to 2.5 - 3, and being 6ft3 is much better than being 6ft05 :feelshah:
true, but with a face as striking as your u dont need height(i gave u enough signals)

• Love it
what about when u need to fuck a girl lmao
I also wear lifts occasionally, because I am not insecure enough to wear them all the time. I just tell them I am wearing lifts when chilling before going to my place, they don't give a fuck.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Charisma
I have similar jeans to yours, so can't hate. Got a few compliments on the jeans here and there. I should probably switch my outfit and stop autistmaxxing since I've been wearing the same jeans for half a year now.

• +1
I also wear lifts occasionally, because I am not insecure enough to wear them all the time. I just tell them I am wearing lifts when chilling before going to my place, they don't give a fuck.
low inhib chud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Icon
I have similar jeans to yours, so can't hate. Got a few compliments on the jeans here and there. I should probably switch my outfit and stop autistmaxxing since I've been wearing the same jeans for half a year now.
I only wear baggy, got like 5 of these but different color and design, I just be rotating through them

• +1
Reactions: Icon
I only wear baggy, got like 5 of these but different color and design, I just be rotating through them
Nice. I wear mostly baggy myself. I think I got like 10+ pants and often get compliments on all of them. Seems I have a knack for choosing pants. But I have been wearing the same baggy black jeans for half a year now. Gotto stop the autistmaxxing.

• +1
Nice. I wear mostly baggy myself. I think I got like 10+ pants and often get compliments on all of them. Seems I have a knack for choosing pants. But I have been wearing the same baggy black jeans for half a year now. Gotto stop the autistmaxxing.
most people don't realize that being drippy comes from pants, I also get a lot of compliments about my style while just wearing a simple white shirt and baggy jeans. If you got nice bicolor shoes with them that's a bonus too.
Baggy or death

• Love it
Reactions: Icon
never happened :feelshah:

once I was very drunk and about 5 people were settling me in my room, I was fucking wasted

I heard someone say " Take off his shoes " and I immediately locked in and was like "Thank you guys, you can leave now, I'm feeling much better"
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Icon and Charisma
most people don't realize that being drippy comes from pants, I also get a lot of compliments about my style while just wearing a simple white shirt and baggy jeans. If you got nice bicolor shoes with them that's a bonus too.
Baggy or death
Good point. I do think men will get compliments more quickly for simple outfits and have to put less effort to be drippy compared to women. I saw this video analysis this topic:

• +1
you've got the same size feet as my 13 yr old cousin.

• JFL
at this point just wear high heels bro :feelswhy:

• JFL
chad wears 4 inch lifts to mog it’s fucking over. nothing is enough for your kind

• JFL
They help you hide your 4 inch shoelifts and they look dope as fuck

Jesse Pinkman maxxing

What shoes are those? I wear air max 2090 but they look kinda non NT.

The new New balances 550s supposedly add 2 inches and they don't even look that tall

And yeah baggy pants are OP, you shouls wear them even without shoe lifts since it's the style nowadays

• +1
Imagine how fucking dumb you should be to not notice someone growing 10cm out of nowhere

Imagine how fucking dumb you should be to not notice someone growing 10cm out of nowhere
It's not out of nowhere, I am in and out of countries every once in a while

US -> Italy -> Greece cycle:feelshah:

What shoes are those? I wear air max 2090 but they look kinda non NT.

The new New balances 550s supposedly add 2 inches and they don't even look that tall

And yeah baggy pants are OP, you shouls wear them even without shoe lifts since it's the style nowadays
just some basic Puma I found online

I always wear Pumas, best colors, they are drippy af and cheap ( avg $50 )

Wb cargos?

• +1
if you got skinny legs, baggy jeans can really help with making it look more wider than it really is.