Baggy vs slim fit 18-24 year old males

heedandfail

heedandfail

Bronze
Srs what looks better baggy jeans or slim fit. Currently wear slim fit but have worn baggy and been complimented by a girl on my fit

No oldcels you guys are out of touch. Are baggy jeans still in or are they gay now. For context I’m 23.

wearing slim will give girls the ick

Baggy pants always. You can sometimes get away with slim fit tops but don't make it too excessive.

Baggy pants always. You can sometimes get away with slim fit tops but don't make it too excessive.
Fuarkkk baggy only huh I’m talking about slim fit thought, tapered. Not that gay super skinny Jean stuff

When I wear baggy jeans I feel like such a try hard though. Maybe it’s cause I’m 23 growing out of it
you can wear whatever you want. im 26 and i wear that shit. tryhardness is built into slim fit. zoomers and bluecollar workers alike wear baggy fit so you can play it however you want

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail
slim fit is ok but skinny fit is gay, it's a fine difference, so be careful.

Depends on your aesthetic
Skinny jeans graphic tee FOB look is terrible
Skinny jeans are acceptable in Hedi Slimane cokehead SLP aesthetic
Baggy jeans are what are most trendy right now
Straight cut is most universally acceptable

• +1
Reactions: Ken, AsGoodAsItGets and heedandfail
Wear baggy if you are dressing casual with a hoodie, t-shirt or jacket slim is only acceptable if you are dressing a little on the smart side with like a polo shirt / knit sweater

• +1
Reactions: heedandfail
Avoid baggy clothing if u are manlet.
Slim can be tryhard looking just dont go oveboard like gymcels
i would recommend straight fit, timeless, classic and look good on any body type

Avoid baggy clothing if u are manlet.
Slim can be tryhard looking just dont go oveboard like gymcels
i would recommend straight fit, timeless, classic and look good on any body type
Slim fit is probably the move tbh. You got any good brands

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Depends on your aesthetic
Skinny jeans graphic tee FOB look is terrible
Skinny jeans are acceptable in Hedi Slimane cokehead SLP aesthetic
Baggy jeans are what are most trendy right now
Straight cut is most universally acceptable
Yeah it all depends. Where would you buy jeans

Srs what looks better baggy jeans or slim fit. Currently wear slim fit but have worn baggy and been complimented by a girl on my fit

No oldcels you guys are out of touch. Are baggy jeans still in or are they gay now. For context I’m 23.
You have one more year till your out of touch!

you can wear whatever you want. im 26 and i wear that shit. tryhardness is built into slim fit. zoomers and bluecollar workers alike wear baggy fit so you can play it however you want
Okay so if you go to the gym like me and have a food physique. What would you say to that? I don’t wear slim fit but regular fitting clothes fit me tighter since I hit the gym.

I want to show off physiques but I get baggies is trendy. Talking about shirts and tops now

wearing baggy will give boys the ick

Okay so if you go to the gym like me and have a food physique. What would you say to that? I don’t wear slim fit but regular fitting clothes fit me tighter since I hit the gym.

I want to show off physiques but I get baggies is trendy. Talking about shirts and tops now
Slim top and baggy pants is style

Also compression shirts and baggy sweatpants is a look

• +1
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin and heedandfail
Yeah it all depends. Where would you buy jeans
I am a Hedi Slimane stan, most of my jeans are skinny jeans from Saint Laurent from his time as creative director there. I also have some APC Raw Denim (raw denim has fallen far out of trend but has a niche following). Acne is another nice brand for jeans. Then I have some cargo pants (Julius & Whoisjacov). What I need to incorporate some more into my wardrobe is formal attire, even more casual things like chinos… my clothes are a lot more edgy. Though I am still in my 20’s and also have very youthful features (often get mistaken for a minor).

I personally am not a huge fan of baggy jeans, but I’m very into fashion so I’ll incorporate trends into my wardrobe but I won’t go spend a lot on stuff I don’t genuinely like. I bought a couple pair of baggy jeans from Abercrombie which are quite popular on TikTok. They have a nice wash and decent quality for the price. But baggy jeans are objectively worse fitting and if you look throughout history, the most timeless things are things that fit properly. So I would not shell out big money on baggy clothes unless you’re very wealthy. Also thrifting is great though I’m from Canada and it’s shit compared to the US. I’d go Abercrombie or Levi’s for affordable jeans. For basics like t shirts & hoodies go Los Angeles Apparel (their owner is also based, he got metoo’d and lost his former company American Apparel)

We’re also in a weird time where celebrity has been decentralized and there are countless celebrities on the internet rather than having megastars who influence trends, so there are so many subsets of fashion cultures and little niches out there. It’s the only time where it’s pretty much been acceptable to wear any cut of denim, baggy, skinny, slim, straight. Same with hats, I remember when everyone would only wear fitteds, then everyone would only wear snapbacks and fitteds got made fun of, then everyone wore dad hats; now people wear any kind of hat. Though skinny jeans do get some hate on TikTok and from zoomers who will probably be wearing skinny jeans again in a few years anyway.

Last edited: