Baked Alaska kisses 15 year old

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Wow what sicko would ever find that child girl attractive??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 7098 and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
@Amnesia You're taking a forbidden blackpill aren't you bro?
Attraciveness Per Age

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, OOGABOOGA, ItsOver.com and 10 others
Doesnt look 15 at all

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, CANI, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
@Amnesia You're taking a forbidden blackpill aren't you bro?
View attachment 1359871
i have never been hesitant to admit girls peak 14-16 years old, no question about it. So many 18 year old girls I hang out with already looked haggard and worn out. yet driving by a high school holy fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, goat2x, CANI and 20 others
More like based alaska @ht-normie-ascending

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Deleted member 4614

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Mirin how they both have matching hairstyles :feelsgood:

Baked Alaska? I thought it was a dessert.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, OOGABOOGA, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Imagine kissing a 20y/o girl who has sucked hundreds of dicks with cum on her lips. Disgusting. Mirin this nigga hard.

Real niggas retire in countries with 14 age of consent

Fuck cuckfornia GTFO there @Amnesia
He is from California?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
Just because it gets your sick mind excited, doesn't mean it's blackpilled or "cool".
I have a idea for a jubilee episode. Brendio returns as pedofile and argues with roasties.
Brendio is extremly low iq dont bother him tbh

Just because it gets your sick mind excited, doesn't mean it's blackpilled or "cool".
I have a idea for a jubilee episode. Brendio returns as pedofile and argues with roasties.
Keep crying for me finn
, my ideal female is a big tittied 50 year old 6'4 mommy gf because of severe mommy issues. I still won't deny this blackpill though even if I want something completely different.

Sadly 50 year old big tittied mommy gf's aren't real, nor could they produce healthy children, and aren't attracted to short prettyboys, so I have to go with whatever is the best option for raising a healthy child.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Cidre enjoyer, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
Both are equally disgusting. 27 is a grandma.
Some are, but there are definitely lots of fuckable women even in their 30s. There's not a single one 11 year old, so that shows the graph is bs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998, Deleted member and 4 others
Thats bullshit. There are rare cases where they hit puberty early and look 15. In the same way some old women look significantly younger. Yes her being fucking 11 is weird, but physically, some look 15

i obviously wouldnt fuck an 11 year old but some of them look like 15 is all

View attachment 1359915Shes 12
But how does she look irl? Anyone can photoshop pictures and fraud better angles. Irl she's just like the rest of the little girls. Just with worse parents, because they let her dress like that.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14478, n0rthface and 2 others
Thats bullshit. There are rare cases where they hit puberty early and look 15. In the same way some old women look significantly younger. Yes her being fucking 11 is weird, but physically, some look 15

Is this girl really 12 what is her IG?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dashundalon, Baldingman1998, TITUS and 3 others
More like based alaska

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
yeah im thinkin its yoba season baby

opinion and subjective. the study linked showed they were similar and is a better representative of the population than you or I alone

View attachment 1359996This is what men on average think in regards to what is sexually attractive solely based on physical appearance.

There is a separate argument to be made that older women are gross due to being cum dumpsters. But this is solely physical.
Some 30-40 year olds are hot tho?

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer

wdf is in the water, if you showed me that pic i would guess she was 17-20 years old.