Bald at 16

S

snowflaked

Iron
it looks sm worse when my hair is wet 829F9BFA CE20 40DF BCB3 61FB607382C6 35044B8C DD2B 445F A0B8 9A5C3ADC5321 0AC1C363 F25C 4B2D 94F8 BE1CB5639D78 D25615CB 8074 41C9 8C80 FA3592E2F56C

Bro this receding actually makes me feel hopeless.

Too young to hop on fin and heard crazy side effects

Too young for minox ( mess up my hormonoes )

Tried to cope with derma roller + rosemary oil

but the progress isnt looking great. ( i think i did get sole baby hairs on my hairline cuz of it tho )

What should i do gang?

Attachments

• 107DF608-C439-4901-825A-1AB12AD39CEB.jpeg
    107DF608-C439-4901-825A-1AB12AD39CEB.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, MaestheticMaso and 10 others
Do you take zinc?

This might be zinc deficiency

Brutal man. I don’t even know what else to say.

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Fuck man

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Napoleon1800
Ngl bro you never stood a chance

Try to find happiness outside of relationships/women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: wombleboy12, zharupodrugu, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 5 others
you seem ethnic though, just get an arranged marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, HaShem, Shkreliii and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
it looks sm worse when my hair is wetView attachment 2590317View attachment 2590315View attachment 2590316View attachment 2590314

but the progress isnt looking great. ( i think i did get sole baby hairs on my hairline cuz of it tho )

What should i do gang?
Go speak with a doc. hair transplant?

Baldness is a death sentence in arrange marriages because ethinics don’t bald before 35-40

I kinda hate this notion that any ethnic can get an arranged marriage. It doesn't work that way anymore in a lot of places. Especially not ethnics in the west

none of you guys realising he just has 5000ng/dl test and thats the true reason for his hair loss

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
it looks sm worse when my hair is wetView attachment 2590317View attachment 2590315View attachment 2590316View attachment 2590314

What should i do gang?
work , then get hair transplant because it’s ur only hope

u can wear a beanie to cover it

Go to derm + endocrinologist to figure out what’s wrong with hormones. Don’t get hair transplant before 27-28 and you have to be in fin after you’re a adult

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and Osie
I kinda hate this notion that any ethnic can get an arranged marriage. It doesn't work that way anymore in a lot of places. Especially not ethnics in the west
could always move back home tbf

• +1
Even back home, arranged marriages aren't as common, and you often Need resources like house, money etc
I think in India where most ethnics on this forum are from it's still like 90% or something which is crazy

• +1
Sorry to see this bro…unfortunately there nothing you can do other than Fin or HT.

I’m 19 and i started at 16 like you. I just hopped on Fin tho to preserve the last bits of it.

My condolences.

I’m 19 and i started at 16 like you. I just hopped on Fin tho to preserve the last bits of it.
Have you noticed any sides from it? In particular gyno. I'm most worried about that.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
My condolences.

Have you noticed any sides from it? In particular gyno. I'm most worried about that.
i had gyno in the past and i remove it 2 years ago surgically.

It can grow again obviously, but i didn’t feel anything yet and i would know since i had it.

been 2 and a half weeks in 1 mg every other day. Sides started to show now.

My dick doesn’t get as hard as before and my libido is really low.

Take my words LIGHTLY tho. I smoke cigarettes and i’m cutting on very low calories (1000 a day or a bit less or more depending on the day).

So my dick not getting hard might be that. Also i stopped gymcelling to preserve more hair. So all of this together sent my DHT really low.

I’m going to stop it fro 2 weeks and check if it actually was FIN or my diet and lifestyle that are killing my dick. PM by new year if you are curious about it.

• +1
Reactions: Graham

It can grow again obviously, but i didn’t feel anything yet and i would know since i had it.

Take my words LIGHTLY tho. I smoke cigarettes and i’m cutting on very low calories (1000 a day or a bit less or more depending on the day).

So my dick not getting hard might be that. Also i stopped gymcelling to preserve more hair. So all of this together sent my DHT really low.

I’m going to stop it fro 2 weeks and check if it actually was FIN or my diet and lifestyle that are killing my dick. PM by new year if you are curious about it.
Thanks for this. I definitely am curious to see how it goes.

• +1
Go speak with a doc. hair transplant?
if he's balding that violently, he will receed beyong his implant, leaving a hotdog on his scalp, that too, will eventually bald off. I'd rather o'd on hair meds for 2 years then see where i go

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Napoleon1800

What should i do gang?
Damn feels bad man

But fuark I need to get on fin or something at some point lol can’t go out sad like this 😖

• +1

Did you take test or any other supplements while working out?

Did you take test or any other supplements while working out?
no i already have over the limit Test (did blood works, extremely high) so i never needed anything and i put muscle on very easily since i’m short too

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and Deleted member 32410
no i already have over the limit Test (did blood works, extremely high) so i never needed anything and i put muscle on very easily since i’m short too
Oh ok if your test was high then you probably converted too much to dht

• +1
Hop on fin + RU or go bald. It's that simple

I dont take zinc

if thats the case tho i definitely will

How can you tell?
No matter your genetics your hairline shouldn’t be that bad at your age which points to a hormone imbalance caused by nutritional deficiency. That nutrient in cases like yours tends to be zinc. If I were you I would ignore the retards saying it’s over and you have to accept that life doesn’t always deal you the best hand. I would start with a blood test to see hormones and blood vitamin levels. Then I would probably take vit d, k2, magnesium, msm, zinc and copper. I would make sure to eat a lot of high quality protein and eat as close to a paleo diet as possible. Sleep well and exercise. For drugs I would start minoxidil immediately- the side effects are very, very minimal and won’t impact your development at all. Then you can look into finasteride, ru58841 and even hair transplants when you are 20ish. It’s never over bro.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
No matter your genetics your hairline shouldn’t be that bad at your age which points to a hormone imbalance caused by nutritional deficiency. That nutrient in cases like yours tends to be zinc. If I were you I would ignore the retards saying it’s over and you have to accept that life doesn’t always deal you the best hand. I would start with a blood test to see hormones and blood vitamin levels. Then I would probably take vit d, k2, magnesium, msm, zinc and copper. I would make sure to eat a lot of high quality protein and eat as close to a paleo diet as possible. Sleep well and exercise. For drugs I would start minoxidil immediately- the side effects are very, very minimal and won’t impact your development at all. Then you can look into finasteride, ru58841 and even hair transplants when you are 20ish. It’s never over bro.
Good advice

Appreciate it brother

Yea, im definitely vitamin d deficient ( tested )

I will make sure to test the other ones out and take a supplement for it.

Im thinking of buying:
Amazon product ASIN B08XBGJMK3
this and a separate supplement for vitamin D + copper and maybe k2 ( if i can find one for cheaper )

do you recommend that or something else?

thank you for the advice brother

Rosemary oil and nettle tea!

Ru-58841 plus Min plus micro needling will have minimal effect on hormones. Then at 18/19 hop on DUT. Worse case, get a hair transplant or a hair system

What should i do gang?
Brutal innit I am taking dht steroids and only have mild shedding

What should i do gang?
Stop cooming dumbass and take zinc or it's over

What should i do gang?
Before getting on any drugs. Get blood work done. Check if you’re deficient on anything important and adress that. Cleaning up your lifestyle and diet would be first steps. If that fails to improve anything then start on micro needling and minox or similar protocols. Fin and stuff like that are last results especially at your age. I’d rather go bald then go on those things during my most important developmental years