Ultimate HairMaxxing Balding prevention guild (sorta low effort)

Chappy

Chappy

Iron
This is my first thread on here if you have any questions I'll reply and tips you have for thread writing let me know.

Hair is important whether you like it or not balding can break a mans spirit and destroy his looks and overall quality of life :feelsrope:
but luckily I'm here to save the day with my personnel regimen that I use to stop me from ever going bald
my regimen is bullet proof and not for puss boys that say "rosemary oil is all you need bro" like come on that shit soft max af if you wanna completely prevent your chances of balding you got to go all in. :redpill::cool:

First thing I use is a ketoconazole shampoo you can use this low cost one if your jobless broke boyo but it will do the job

But the one I use and recommend is this one from best shampoo on the market DsLabs

Has Nanoxidil in it which is a stronger version of minoxidil with less side effects and more results bit pricey but lasts a while till I got to restock
has amino acids, caffein and other natural DHT blockers so really is just a holy product I use this everyday because it doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos.
I leave the shampoo in my hair for a few minutes then wash out with cold to Luke warm water never hot.

Conditioner I use from same brand I use everyday makes my hair super strong and healthy I massage this into scalp and apply from root to tip leaving in for a few minutes then wash out with cold to Luke warm water never hot.

Next is Biotin supplement 10,000 mcg I use this one I buy from iherb makes hair stronger and healthier simple as that(y). Cheap as well.

Next thing I use is 1mg Finasteride can get this prescribed easy if 18 had a prescription but was too low of a dose for my liking and my stupid little boyo doctor didn't wanna up my dose bloody OPP so I bought a year supply off tradeindia.com lots of trusted sellers on there for dirt Indian cheap

Next is Oral Minoxidil 5mg lots of people have great results on this dose also get this from tradeindia.com got to love them Indians for the cheap pharma aye. I have tried topical 5% Minoxidil in the past for 7 months but in my opinion its dog shit makes it harder to style hair, not as affective as oral makes your head bloated and puffy because of water retention, topical smells like chemicals and sweating with that shit on is disgusting and the pain of putting that shit on is boring twice a day and just makes hair look shit overall. Oral is where its at lots of trusted sellers on tradeindia.com

Once a week I derma pen/micro needling my hair line and crown at 1mm just 1 time a week usually on Friday so I have the weekend to heal to heal the micro needling I apply tretinoin 0.025 cream on my hair line and crown just a pea size amount 2 times a day once in the morning once at night so it heals by Monday ready for work. The pen micro needling devise I use is from Dr.Pen bit costly if you cant afford look into a derma stamp or high quality derma roller but note these are not as affective as the pen and the tretinoin is also from tradeindia.com

Also remember to wash area before micro needling and pat dry switch needle cartridge every 1-2 months and disinfect with alcohol spray before every use then rinse with water.

That's it boyos I'm out let me know what you think!
Kiss Kiss Kisses GIF by Saweetie

@Clavicular
@Mog3D
@NorwoodAscender

Attachments

• 1715618675988.png
    1715618675988.png
    314.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Mog3D, yyamann and 3 others
This is my first thread on here if you have any questions I'll reply and tips you have for thread writing let me know.

Hair is important whether you like it or not balding can break a mans spirit and destroy his looks and overall quality of life :feelsrope:
but luckily I'm here to save the day with my personnel regimen that I use to stop me from ever going bald
my regimen is bullet proof and not for puss boys that say "rosemary oil is all you need bro" like come on that shit soft max af if you wanna completely prevent your chances of balding you got to go all in. :redpill::cool:

First thing I use is a ketoconazole shampoo you can use this low cost one if your jobless broke boyo but it will do the job

View attachment 2915757
But the one I use and recommend is this one from best shampoo on the market DsLabs
View attachment 2915771

Has Nanoxidil in it which is a stronger version of minoxidil with less side effects and more results bit pricey but lasts a while till I got to restock
has amino acids, caffein and other natural DHT blockers so really is just a holy product I use this everyday because it doesn't dry out my hair like other shampoos.
I leave the shampoo in my hair for a few minutes then wash out with cold to Luke warm water never hot.

Conditioner I use from same brand I use everyday makes my hair super strong and healthy I massage this into scalp and apply from root to tip leaving in for a few minutes then wash out with cold to Luke warm water never hot.
View attachment 2915806
Next is Biotin supplement 10,000 mcg I use this one I buy from iherb makes hair stronger and healthier simple as that(y). Cheap as well.
View attachment 2915827

Next thing I use is 1mg Finasteride can get this prescribed easy if 18 had a prescription but was too low of a dose for my liking and my stupid little boyo doctor didn't wanna up my dose bloody OPP so I bought a year supply off tradeindia.com lots of trusted sellers on there for dirt Indian cheap
View attachment 2915846

Next is Oral Minoxidil 5mg lots of people have great results on this dose also get this from tradeindia.com got to love them Indians for the cheap pharma aye. I have tried topical 5% Minoxidil in the past for 7 months but in my opinion its dog shit makes it harder to style hair, not as affective as oral makes your head bloated and puffy because of water retention, topical smells like chemicals and sweating with that shit on is disgusting and the pain of putting that shit on is boring twice a day and just makes hair look shit overall. Oral is where its at lots of trusted sellers on tradeindia.com
View attachment 2915889

Once a week I derma pen/micro needling my hair line and crown at 1mm just 1 time a week usually on Friday so I have the weekend to heal to heal the micro needling I apply tretinoin 0.025 cream on my hair line and crown just a pea size amount 2 times a day once in the morning once at night so it heals by Monday ready for work. The pen micro needling devise I use is from Dr.Pen bit costly if you cant afford look into a derma stamp or high quality derma roller but note these are not as affective as the pen and the tretinoin is also from tradeindia.com

View attachment 2915921

View attachment 2915925

Also remember to wash area before micro needling and pat dry switch needle cartridge every 1-2 months and disinfect with alcohol spray before every use then rinse with water.
View attachment 2915935

@Clavicular
@Mog3D
@NorwoodAscender
joined May 2 and Vip already is insane gifted by @Charisma or bought it?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
joined May 2 and Vip already is insane gifted by @Charisma or bought it?
Just bought it bro shits cheap chump change

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Clavicular and RaidenJTR
Just blast fin at 15yo bro

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, Mog3D, Chappy and 1 other person
Also be sure to never smoke, vape, or roid

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D
plain and simple, decent thread OP

• +1
Reactions: Chappy
plain and simple, decent thread OP
Thanks G first thread here appreciate it. I wanna make hight effort posts but plain and simple is just sometimes better because of people attention span now days

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan, Mog3D and yyamann
Thanks G first thread here appreciate it. I wanna make hight effort posts but plain and simple is just sometimes better because of people attention span now days
agreed bro attentions spans are fucked people mostly look at conclusion but high iq's need the long good effort threads.

• +1

View attachment 2915757
View attachment 2915771

View attachment 2915806
View attachment 2915827

View attachment 2915846

View attachment 2915889

View attachment 2915921

View attachment 2915925

View attachment 2915935

@Clavicular
@Mog3D
@NorwoodAscender
nigga just use beef tallow

Will follow this thread for my balding

• +1

View attachment 2915757
View attachment 2915771

View attachment 2915806
View attachment 2915827

View attachment 2915846

View attachment 2915889

View attachment 2915921

View attachment 2915925

View attachment 2915935

@Clavicular
@Mog3D
@NorwoodAscender
Broke my man spirit, on god

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chappy and Mog3D