Bald men are assholes

B

Boxingfan

Kraken
Every bald guy I've met in my life has been an asshole

I've been fired by a bald dude.

I see bald people having worse attitudes more often than people with hair.

bald guys always wanted to pick fights with me

I've seen a LOT of bald outlaw bikers (1-%'er outlaw biker gangmembers).

I've seen a LOT of bald gangbangers (of other types of gangs.)

I find that bald dudes are harder to get along with than those with hair,

What is it about balding genes that gives bald men asshole personalities in the first place?

Now try to tell me about bald people who are awesome dudes that I'd be willing to hang out with any day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AllesScheiße, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, mug and 7 others
high cortisol = balding

• +1
Reactions: to be human
I remember a bald man saved my life once :love::love::love: he had to sacrifice his hair to Insulate my clothes as I was freezing in the siberian wilderness 😢😢😢 his sacrifice will never be forgotten by me :love::love::love: he lost his perfectly mainted NW1 hair 😢😢😢 but saved my life as I was just 10 years old at the time :love::love::love: however he died after the norwood reaper came to collect as he had given his hair, so the reaper took his head 😢😢😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, currylightskin and to be human
If you had a disease worse than down syndrome you might not be so pleasant either

• +1
Reactions: to be human
balds are mad at the world. resentful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 20370
its the same with short people

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Moggie, to be human and 1 other person
so everyone here is bald lol

im bald but nice (irl)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
What is it about balding genes that gives bald men asshole personalities in the first place?
They are considered as and treated like literal subhumans. Of course they're bitter assholes when the world treats them like shit

No it isn't you just have horn effect
everyone knows manlets have hidden rage for being a smaller man who gets mogged everyday

look at the bagel guy

everyone knows manlets have hidden rage for being a smaller man who gets mogged everyday

look at the bagel guy
Wow one example bro that's crazy. Why you hate short men so much I don't know, it's like you're a woman :eek:

Wow one example bro that's crazy. Why you hate short men so much I don't know, it's like you're a woman :eek:
surely youre not short, right. cant be biased

Maybe every bald guy in the world has agreed u specifically are a target for them to fuck with

Every bald guy I've met in my life has been an asshole

I've been fired by a bald dude.

I see bald people having worse attitudes more often than people with hair.

bald guys always wanted to pick fights with me

I've seen a LOT of bald outlaw bikers (1-%'er outlaw biker gangmembers).

I've seen a LOT of bald gangbangers (of other types of gangs.)

I find that bald dudes are harder to get along with than those with hair,

Now try to tell me about bald people who are awesome dudes that I'd be willing to hang out with any day.
So basically bald guys are dark triad badboys that would bang your oneitis right in front of you?

Fr though. Just hop on finasteride or stop being assholes.

So basically bald guys are dark triad badboys that would bang your oneitis right in front of you?
Keep coping you ugly bald faggot son of a bitch no girl likes a bald guy they are repulsed by bald subhumans like you. When a girl looks at your norwood 5 hairline She gets disgusted and turned off and her pussy becomes dryer than the Sahara desert.
22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966 2

Your gf would dump you for chads with full head of hair like me and I would rape your horny sexy sister and mother till I creampie them from above

And If a bald guy tried to do that to me I'd knock them the fuck out and beat them up until they're brutally hospitalized.

Keep envying my norwood 0 hairline, you little bitch

And If a bald guy tried to do that to me I'd knock them the fuck out and beat them up until they're brutally hospitalized.
Would you put on a cape and spandex first?

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney
When i shave my head bald people treat me like their son. Lmao, I believe in secret “bald community”. They always comment how bald look suits me and they are happy im shaving/buzzing it like them.

In nw0-1 but they still respect the move.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22253