bald recessed potato manlet is married to this forward grown stacy

mortis

mortis

htn+pilled
go to @13:37 this is unbelievable, a 1 psl bald brown boneless chinlet egg head melted manlet got this forward grown woman, why this world is so random and gay
Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO
Angry Fuck Me GIF

Screenshot 2022 09 03 231747
Screenshot 2022 09 03 231728
Screenshot 2022 09 03 231653

C877bbd3459f33e57b83bb7e7aecff07

looks like this soyjak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member
Tatepilled

• JFL
Reactions: mortis and Bitch
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, mortis and Deleted member
I knew omar mateen was still alive

Images

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, mortis and Deleted member
clear stacy, especially the fact that this is in motion so no way to fraud

have fun simping over extremely edited faceapp instagram stacies
cope harder cuck she's ugly af especially with fakeup and the shitton of rhinoplasties they do there:ROFLMAO:

Brother that is Tehran. The girl probably has 10kg of makeup on + has had 7 different surgeries and that marriage is betabuxxed hard. Trust me brother i am iranian i know

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Brother that is Tehran. The girl probably has 10kg of makeup on + has had 7 different surgeries and that marriage is betabuxxed hard. Trust me brother i am iranian i know
i live in iran too, most are poor to get proper surgeries so they botch themselves up with cheap fillers:lul:also here make up is irrelevant in night and shitty video quality, she easily mogs all the girls in that video look at this bone structure
3059013 Screenshot 2022 09 03 231653

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
i live in iran too, most are poor to get proper surgeries so they botch themselves up with cheap fillers:lul:also here make up is irrelevant in night and shitty video quality, she easily mogs all the girls in that video look at this bone structure
View attachment 1851416
yeah dadash i wont lie she looks good especially considering that is a screenshot of an in motion candid. But Iranians being Iranians that marriage is probably extremely buxxed and Baba and Maman picked her husband for her jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Deleted member 10042
yeah dadash i wont lie she looks good especially considering that is a screenshot of an in motion candid. But Iranians being Iranians that marriage is probably extremely buxxed and Baba and Maman picked her husband for her jfl
marriage everywhere= buxxing . he is probably a 3 digit millionaire tbh because gl girls like her get picked by 1000 parents for marriage in their life time. she chose him over that 1000000 guys so he is probably giga rich

marriage everywhere= buxxing . he is probably a 3 digit millionaire tbh because gl girls like her get picked by 1000 parents for marriage in their life time. she chose him over that 1000000 guys so he is probably giga rich
Yeah bro even my less good looking fam members had a lot of gastegars. Marriage is not buxxing everyhwere tho in the west (i live in the netherlands) there are a good amount of marriages where either both partners earn the same or the guy doesn't mog her in wealth enough for it to be a legit betabuxx. In keshware awazije ma of course it is all down to your wealth so we should pretty much never use anything iranian for blackpill experiments or exmaples

• +1