• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and ifyouwannabemylover
"Feels soo good"

:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
in subhuman tier list

Come on, Statham looking good bald is a meme.
If he wasn't a celebrity but a plumber he'd be a garden variety baldy.
Nah he genuinely looks good, him, Meeks and Freddie Ljungberg, only people that are able to pull off severe norwoods w/o it even being a major failo for them.

Females on balding men.
------------------------------------------

"You can tell the bald guys; they wear a hat in every photo. "Hatfishing..."

"they really think that if they wear the same smelly hat 24/7 we can’t guess it’s because they have no hair? Don’t they know they’re attracting more attention to their lack of hair by being inseparable from a hat no matter what the occasion?"

"And also, the receding hairline starts in the early 20s as well. I legit know several 21 to 23 year old scrotes who are losing their hair."

"They always say men age better silver fox or whatever but the truth is that is 1 out of 100000. For every George Clooney how many regular men do you know? I don’t know anyone who looks like that at his age besides women. I know lots of gorgeous women older than 30,40,50,60... I also think it’s karma my dad who has always respected my mom and women still has a full head of hair at 65 while all the guys who cheated on me are balding at 30...."

"So what do they mean when they say men age like wine? Is wine bald?"

"I am not sure about the balding but there research out there on how it affects the brain and damages it. Some are linked on pinned post here"

"Men age like rotten fish. You can’t imagine how it would be any worse but then you wake up to the next day! Men are being BORN with the saggiest and wrinkliest body parts that ever existed then profiting on creams and snake oil and surgeries sold to women for “wrinkles” and aging. All the while losing hair at 20, sometimes in teenage years."

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Females on balding men.
------------------------------------------

"You can tell the bald guys; they wear a hat in every photo. "Hatfishing..."

"they really think that if they wear the same smelly hat 24/7 we can’t guess it’s because they have no hair? Don’t they know they’re attracting more attention to their lack of hair by being inseparable from a hat no matter what the occasion?"

"And also, the receding hairline starts in the early 20s as well. I legit know several 21 to 23 year old scrotes who are losing their hair."

"They always say men age better silver fox or whatever but the truth is that is 1 out of 100000. For every George Clooney how many regular men do you know? I don’t know anyone who looks like that at his age besides women. I know lots of gorgeous women older than 30,40,50,60... I also think it’s karma my dad who has always respected my mom and women still has a full head of hair at 65 while all the guys who cheated on me are balding at 30...."

"So what do they mean when they say men age like wine? Is wine bald?"

"I am not sure about the balding but there research out there on how it affects the brain and damages it. Some are linked on pinned post here"

"Men age like rotten fish. You can’t imagine how it would be any worse but then you wake up to the next day! Men are being BORN with the saggiest and wrinkliest body parts that ever existed then profiting on creams and snake oil and surgeries sold to women for “wrinkles” and aging. All the while losing hair at 20, sometimes in teenage years."
foids are brutal

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88