Baldcels are fakecels

virgin

virgin

ascending
Bro if you're bald and thats the main reason you're incel just go to fucking turkey and get a hair transplant. I dont understand these people hair loss isnt a problem. I have full head of hair rn, but if it started to fall out I would immediately buy a ticket to fucking turkey and get my shit fixed.
If youre not only bald, but also subhuman and short, I would understand why you wouldnt wanna get a hair transplant. Your life wouldnt change much after going from a 2/10 to a 4/10.
On the other hand if youre average looking but bald why are you fucking waiting? Hair is fucking law. Guys who would normally be HTN can descend to MTN or even LTN with hair loss(in terms of sexual market value obv his bones wont change).
Just look at this guy. He went from a serial killer to a normal guy just because of his hair. So dont be a idiot, get your fucking shit fixed.

Attachments

• dr-bonaros-12-months-result-hair-transplant-scotland-_7_-768x768.webp
    dr-bonaros-12-months-result-hair-transplant-scotland-_7_-768x768.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thorns, buflek, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
brutal no answer pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, itzyaboyJJ, descension and 2 others
Bro if you're bald and thats the main reason you're incel just go to fucking turkey and get a hair transplant. I dont understand these people hair loss isnt a problem. I have full head of hair rn, but if it started to fall out I would immediately buy a ticket to fucking turkey and get my shit fixed.
If youre not only bald, but also subhuman and short, I would understand why you wouldnt wanna get a hair transplant. Your life wouldnt change much after going from a 2/10 to a 4/10.
On the other hand if youre average looking but bald why are you fucking waiting? Hair is fucking law. Guys who would normally be HTN can descend to MTN or even LTN with hair loss(in terms of sexual market value obv his bones wont change).
Just look at this guy. He went from a serial killer to a normal guy just because of his hair. So dont be a idiot, get your fucking shit fixed.
he looked better balding

• WTF
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, virgin and JohnDoe
Stopped reading at
<i have a full head of hair

That's not how it fucking works u spastic

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, buflek, Mr.Proper and 2 others
no hair for my face. even with haird i'm average

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
Being bald is scary

• So Sad
being average is fine. Should be able to pull Ltb easily and mtb and htb with a lot of luck
I can pull ltb on tinder/irl while rizzing gaming and shit but there are so many cute girls walking around I dont have any chance with its depressing man.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and virgin
Just get a fucking HT bro.
You still need good donar area and finasteride for life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, buflek and OldRooster
Just get a fucking HT bro.
You still need good donar area and finasteride for life
you don't need finasteride for life, just have a decent donor area and you'll never need to take tranny drugs

• So Sad
Na couldn't think of anything worse than walking around with fake hair glued on your bald incel scalp
Hair transplant density is incel shit, finasteride is a transition drug
With hair system you can have the density of a 15 yo boy and u can do whatever you want nigger
Fake hair glued looks way better than transplanted pubes

• So Sad
you don't need finasteride for life, just have a decent donor area and you'll never need to take tranny drugs
Um no it doesn't work like that, you do otherwise your natural hair will just fall out and you would just be left with transplanted hair which would look terrible.
For a hair transplant to look good you already need a decent coverage of your own natural hair then fill in the gaps with the transplant

• So Sad
Hair transplant density is incel shit, finasteride is a transition drug
With hair system you can have the density of a 15 yo boy and u can do whatever you want nigger
Fake hair glued looks way better than transplanted pubes
Na not for me just walking around with a whole head of hair glued on would make me feel like roping.
Finasteride didn't change my sex drive.
Nobobdy notices hair transplant density being a fraction worse, if it's done by a good surgeon

• So Sad
Na not for me just walking around with a whole head of hair glued on would make me feel like roping.
Finasteride didn't change my sex drive.
Nobobdy notices hair transplant density being a fraction worse, if it's done by a good surgeon
How old

• So Sad
people who are balding have no chance in life

if youre balding AND can handle finasteride then good job, you will never go past norwood 1-2 if you start early and get a HT if it gets worse with time

if youre balding and cant handle finasteride its over. HTs wont work

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and its_over
Strange take

• So Sad
Yeh if it's diffuse thinning it's fin or be bald very soon
That why I would prefer a hair system
Why fucking my development to maintain a shitty Norwood 2 with high forehead? It’s either forehead reduction + finasteride or hair sysyem
What would you do in my situation

• So Sad
That why I would prefer a hair system
Why fucking my development to maintain a shitty Norwood 2 with high forehead? It’s either forehead reduction + finasteride or hair sysyem
What would you do in my situation
I don't know id need to see pics because it might not be as bad as you think