Baldcels rejoice

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
No need to take tranny drugs we can just use stem cells.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, becomingnearperfect, Graham and 1 other person
Verteporfin is something that may actually be legit. Potentially unlimited grafts for transplants if it works

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 32410, Graham and 1 other person
Stem cell therapy is legit. Only issue is that you’ll still probably need to use the drugs so you don’t lose the hairs that regrew and it’s very hard to find clinics that do this.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I didn't know they had already started stem cell treatment. I thought it was still in research / trial phases.

Are the new hair follicles that are grown from the stem cells androgen resistant? I'd imagine it's very expensive to get this done.

What are the limitations on how much they can grow back? The guy in the video had a big improvement, but is still noticeably balding.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and MaestheticMaso
Yayyyy full thick boners

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
36 wtf

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
Unless genetically prone to balding (having hypersensitivity to dht in your scalp), hairline recession is usually a telltale sign of maxillary recession. Notice how one of the first places you lose hair is your temples? Its due to the fact that as the cranium undergoes a CW rotation (downward growth) which causes the temporal peaks to go back (Recede).

Finasteride's mechanism of action works via killing DHT receptors and decreasing androgen sensitivity altogether. The issue is, finasteride is administered orally (whether this is done or purpose or not I don't know) and this administration of a DHT blocker orally means it decreases androgen sensitivity all over the body, not just the scalp.

I would assume locally administering finasteride could negate the effects of PFS and or other ED-adjacent symptoms.
Having High T is actually good for keeping your hair, and neither is DHT the problem. Nine times out of 10 the problem is a CW rotated cranium or being genetically prone to balding.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, crosshold, schizo echochamber and 3 others
Unless genetically prone to balding (having hypersensitivity to dht in your scalp), hairline recession is usually a telltale sign of maxillary recession. Notice how one of the first places you lose hair is your temples? Its due to the fact that as the cranium undergoes a CW rotation (downward growth) which causes the temporal peaks to go back (Recede).

Finasteride's mechanism of action works via killing DHT receptors and decreasing androgen sensitivity altogether. The issue is, finasteride is administered orally (whether this is done or purpose or not I don't know) and this administration of a DHT blocker orally means it decreases androgen sensitivity all over the body, not just the scalp.

I would assume locally administering finasteride could negate the effects of PFS and or other ED-adjacent symptoms.
Having High T is actually good for keeping your hair, and neither is DHT the problem. Nine times out of 10 the problem is a CW rotated cranium or being genetically prone to balding.
Do you have more information on this subject? I heard that malocclusion also plays a role in balding.

No need to take tranny drugs we can just use stem cells.

“I tried every hair medication and none of it worked”
Dude was clearly on roids what did he expect?

“I tried every hair medication and none of it worked”
Dude was clearly on roids what did he expect?
if stem cells can save a roidcell then they’ve got to save a natty baldcell right?

Okay, so why does taking 5AR inhibitors stop hair loss and often cause hair regrowth if the reason isn’t DHT acting on the AR receptors within the scalp? Fin and DUT work for 90 percent of people and not to mention that MTF trannymorphs grow back hair when they’re stripped of androgens so your CW rotated cranium theory goes out the window and it’s clear that DHT and AR sensitivity is the main driving force behind hair loss.

Your temples recede first as they’re filled with the most AR receptors for DHT to bind to. Simple as that.

Finasteride's mechanism of action works via killing DHT receptors and decreasing androgen sensitivity altogether. The
Wrong and wrong:

Fin doesn’t kill DHT receptors which aren’t even a real thing, there’s only Androgen receptors. It also doesn’t decrease Androgen receptor sensitivity. It works by stopping the enzyme which converts test into DHT. That’s why it’s called a 5 Alpha reductase inhibitor.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: robtical
Okay, so why does taking 5AR inhibitors stop hair loss and often cause hair regrowth if the reason isn’t DHT acting on the AR receptors within the scalp? Fin and DUT work for 90 percent of people and not to mention that MTF trannymorphs grow back hair when they’re stripped of androgens so your CW rotated cranium theory goes out the window and it’s clear that DHT and AR sensitivity is the main driving force behind hair loss.

Your temples recede first as they’re filled with the most AR receptors for DHT to bind to. Simple as that.

Wrong and wrong:

Fin doesn’t kill DHT receptors which aren’t even a real thing, there’s only Androgen receptors. It also doesn’t decrease Androgen receptor sensitivity. It works by stopping the enzyme which converts test into DHT. That’s why it’s called a 5 Alpha reductase inhibitor.
Although there may be some merit regarding skull shape and blood flow which is important for healthy hair.

if stem cells can save a roidcell then they’ve got to save a natty baldcell right?
2 months so far, we cannot say for sure atm. He could just lose all by 6th month.

Wrong and wrong:

Yep, people will always find weird theories. instead of actual thing that work.

Or just get a hair system and have mogger hair which you would never be able to have naturally.

I am getting one soon.

just be rich theory

Or just get a hair system and have mogger hair which you would never be able to have naturally.

I am getting one soon.
hair system? you mean a wig?

hair system? you mean a wig?
Not exactly a wig, you go to hair system saloon or whatever, they do some measurements, discuss with you what hairstyle you want, and then order a hair system.

They basically glue artificial hair on your scalp and it stays there, you can wash it, swim with it, do everything regularly, plus you will have main character hair:
Leon s kennedy 1

I decided to go for it instead of taking tranny drugs and butchering myself with surgeries. The only downside is that you need to maintain it every 6-8 months, but are we here to looksmax at any cost or what?

• JFL
Not exactly a wig, you go to hair system saloon or whatever, they do some measurements, discuss with you what hairstyle you want, and then order a hair system.

They basically glue artificial hair on your scalp and it stays there, you can wash it, swim with it, do everything regularly, plus you will have main character hair:
View attachment 2541645

I decided to go for it instead of taking tranny drugs and butchering myself with surgeries. The only downside is that you need to maintain it every 6-8 months, but are we here to looksmax at any cost or what?
don’t hair look fake? I’m blasting tranny drugs idc

don’t hair look fake? I’m blasting tranny drugs idc
It actually looks more natural than transplant, but go become a tranny and mutate your future kids.

It actually looks more natural than transplant, but go become a tranny and mutate your future kids.
my kids? lol tho nigga thinks i’m having kids after being such a subhuman waste

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
also by the time i’ll want to have kids you will have the chance to choose the embrions that you prefer and you will be able to choose your kids stats (if you have money that is.)

wtf is that first paragraph? youre a fucking retard holy shit

You will forever live in torment if you don't have kids.

• +1

Ezgifcom optimize22

View attachment 2541645

Someone here needs to make a megathread about hair systems it’s hard to find information about them and I agree with you on the drugs I don’t wanna mess with my bodies natural chemistry

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show