Baldcels who microneedle GTFIH

Fuarkkk yesterday i did a microneedling session and now my scalp feels thicker and healthier. Every time happens the same. And my hairline is going lower and lower.
you give us hope, please share any photos you can

Try RU58841 then.
I honestly would feel safer on fin than on RU i think. Abortion medications only legally available in malaysia aren't exactly the most appealing medicine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
I honestly would feel safer on fin than on RU i think. Abortion medications only legally available in malaysia aren't exactly the most appealing medicine

Technically Fin has been studied way more than RU, even studied for long term use, so yeah. It's up to you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
you give us hope, please share any photos you can
i ll post close up photo to the follicles being created. I have more and more new follicles on the hairline. You saw how shitty my hair was a couple of years ago. Now all the progress that i had in my scalp is making the hairline lower.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 9511
i ll post close up photo to the follicles being created. I have more and more new follicles on the hairline. You saw how shitty my hair was a couple of years ago. Now all the progress that i had in my scalp is making the hairline lower.
Never saw your hairline brother, I saw that fuzzy photo of your hair part. looks like mine right now :feelsbadman: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Maybe microneedling+alfatradiol+Fluridil is enough for mild balding?