Balding, A mans biggest enemy.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Balding is a man's biggest enemy, not being bald. You cannot kill it. You cannot survive it. You cannot treat it. You can subdue it, but not stop it.
You stop living life once you start balding. Always looking at your hairline every 20 minute to see if you have receded before. Balding makes you a schizo, a mental person. The fear of being bald is not as much as the fear of running your hands thru your hair and finding bunch of strands of hair. Or looking at your hair density after shower.
It makes a person mad.

Humanity has stepped foot on moon, cured Neurotic diseases, cured plagues, found ways to transplant heads on another body, explored oceans, spaces, cured everything. We are even on verge of curing cancer. We can already treat cancer at early stages with 90% success rate.

BUT

We still cannot cure a simple thing : Balding.
When will scientists realize that balding is worse than cancer. Cancer makes you accept death is coming and you cannot run away so you accept it. A balding person doesnt accept his fate of balding, he tries to fight it using 20 different oils and medicines, covering his hairline, doing shitty hairstyles. He becomes a mad man. Yet scientists would rather focus on what dinosaurs used to exist and how to make new genders. Its truly over for us men to be honest.

We have been promised medicines for balding for decades, been told "just wait 10 years more for this clinically approved medicine for balding" but where is it? Thousands of men going bald everyday but we still dont see the cure.

Its like someone is doing this on purpose.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, Arditi and 8 others
Hair transplant literally exists

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel, SidharthTheSlayer, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
Hair transplant literally exists
If hair transplant was so good, billionaires wouldnt be all bald rn. Even elon musk got the best hair transplant he could in the world yet looks shit

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and christian2710
If hair transplant was so good, billionaires wouldnt be all bald rn. Even elon musk got the best hair transplant he could in the world yet looks shit
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239, HeightPilledum and christian2710

the norwood reaper takes no prisoners.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
balding destroys one freedom.

It's not over, I'm on finasteride and my hair looks better. Keep coping

Only if you let the nordwood reaper cuck you it's over

It's not over, I'm on finasteride and my hair looks better. Keep coping

Only if you let the nordwood reaper cuck you it's over
Yea i alrdy mentioned it, you can delay it, not stop it

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman
There's some goods stuffing coming for hair now if that fails it's over tbh GT and other stuff behind the scenes

Honestly hairloss is way more complicated than people think it is probably easier to go to the moon etc than this but yeah honestly scientists should take this more seriously than a comestic issue lots of overlap with cancer and metobllolic syndromes and hairloss.

Honestly hairloss is way more complicated than people think it is probably easier to go to the moon etc than this but yeah honestly scientists should take this more seriously than a comestic issue lots of overlap with cancer and metobllolic syndromes and hairloss.
It drives people to suicide and depression, not just cosmetic issue

• +1
Reactions: MrGentleman and Usernameofthisuser
This is an uncommon W for ricecels, they are the least hair loss prone race funny enough

Balding is the biggest physical sign you’re decaying

Balding is a sign of masculinity and high testosterone. Take a look at famous actors such as Bruce Willis, The Rock and Adrew Tate, they are sex symbols!!!!!!

Probably the opposite you have the AR an estrogen where you don't want to in your prostate and your scalp less for your muscles etc

Just take fin lol it aint that deep bro

My father: 50 years old still has not started balding.
His father: 80 years old still has not started balding.

I hope I have the same luck.

Although my mother has experienced female pattern hair loss.

Dutasteride literally halted my balding

High dose Dutasteride should work. I've been on 2mg a day for 6 months now.