Balding at 15

NillKiggers

NillKiggers

Banned
IMG 1615

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latens Deitas, Willmogulater and Deleted member 27750
If you really start balding that early, that means you're super sensible to dht, my condolences, because at that age there's nothing you can do but wait.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, NillKiggers, Krakowski and 1 other person
just start cummaxxing in novemeber it'll take your mind off of it

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
thats not balding

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and IndraBC
If you really start balding that early, that means you're super sensible to dht, my condolences, because at that age there's nothing you can do but wait.
How about starting minoxidil early

Start saving for hair transplant or hair system this moment.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: NillKiggers
hop on dut asap seriously
i wish i hopped on at 17 i have the same fate as u fin is too weak

How about starting minoxidil early

Yea you could maybe try that, go ask your dermatologist first, but you can't be taking fin, which is literally the only thing that works. Minox works in like 40% of cases from what i've heard, and the effect varies from barely visible to clear change, don't expect a miracle.

• +1
Reactions: NillKiggers
I don't think that's balding it's just maturing

100% balding.

im sorry buddy but the people in here saying your not balding are giving you false hope,you will 100 percent have this hairline by 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
wrong

Your hairline shouldn’t be that high at 15
you should be able to tell from the angle of the pic that his hairline isnt actually high it just isnt square. It looks to me like from a fully side/front view it would be horizontally straight but it isnt fully square which is normal

you should be able to tell from the angle of the pic that his hairline isnt actually high it just isnt square. It looks to me like from a fully side/front view it would be horizontally straight but it isnt fully square which is normal
Maybe. It depends on if he’s actually noticing recession tho.

Also it doesn’t look straight it looks like it’s curving near the temple which is usually due to some recession unless it’s naturally like that.

At that age you’d usually have a NW0 boxy hairline rather than closer to NW1 kinda curved hairline

Ur will bald later prolly at 20 u would have norwood 2 just wait since ur puberty is over then hop on fin

it's just mature hairline

Worrying about balding at 15 has to be brutal :lul:

started balding at 17,
Use finasteride and minoxidil, saved me and my brothers life.