Nicotine increases testosterone by 15%

LilJojo

LilJojo

Sphinx
WARNING You don’t need to smoke cigarettes you can use nicotine pouches or vapes. DO NOT SMOKE CIGGIES YOU WILL GET ADDICTED
As indicated by this study, Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17163954/

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, workingondying, IndraBC and 3 others
I took nicotine pouches for a week and didn't get addicted, im literally a demigod

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, Jova, IndraBC and 2 others
I took nicotine pouches for a week and didn't get addicted, im literally a demigod
If you smoked a pack a day you would be lol. But yeah nicotine is not that addictive really. When I use nicotine pouches I still crave a cigarette even though I get the nicotine

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, phenotypecel, Arsene and 2 others
I'm on almost 2 packs a day :feelswhy:
coughing blood nd sheit

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
WARNING You don’t need to smoke cigarettes you can use nicotine pouches or vapes. DO NOT SMOKE CIGGIES YOU WILL GET ADDICTED
As indicated by this study, Smoking men had significantly higher levels of total and free testosterone compared with men who never smoked (p < 0.001 and <0.01 respectively). Both total and free testosterone levels increased significantly with increasing number of cigarettes smoked daily (p < 0.001). Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

dont forget that smoking will make your dingle shorter, will stun your height growth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, GriffithMaxx3 and 5'7 zoomer
I'm on almost 2 packs a day :feelswhy:
coughing blood nd sheit
Do you really smoke 2 packs a day nigga? I knew a guy who smoked 4 packs a day and perished at 30 lll

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
  • JFL
Do you really smoke 2 packs a day nigga? I knew a guy who smoked 4 packs a day and perished at 30 lll
yea it's bad, started since I was 11 with a couple cigs a day and since then I genuinely can't stop and smoke more :feelswhy:

give your self 10 different types of cancer for a slight increase in T theory

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, IndraBC and Deleted member 69862
wow so cool :cool:
you caught me bragging abt killing myself slowly
-1000 aura points

Cat Kitten GIF by Demic

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65192 and yeeyeeslayer
You’re so dumb you didn’t read the beginning of my post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and yeeyeeslayer
You’re so dumb you didn’t read the beginning of my post
your right i didn't

but just because i dnr your ramblings doesn't make me dumb :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..
I smoke 2 pack Ed does this mean I'm high t asf ?

• JFL
I got addicted after 2 days. Now 6 months later I use it daily

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and 6PSLcel
dont forget that smoking will make your dingle shorter, will stun your height growth
Opposite.
Nicotine is an Aromatase Inhibitor meaning it will delay growth plate fusion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat123 and IndraBC
LMFAO 30 Is crazy Dat nga dont give a fuck about anything

• JFL
Reactions: xayru and distance decay
yea it's bad, started since I was 11 with a couple cigs a day and since then I genuinely can't stop and smoke more :feelswhy:
Switch to vapes bro better for your health than 2 packs a day that’s what I did

This might mean that men with higher testosterone are more risk friendly so they are more likely to try new things like smoking and don't care about the health risk factors

• +1
Reactions: EGGY 1671u32g
do they have nicorette gum where you live? Try it bro

i use nicotine gum for acetylcholine release.
:love:

• +1
Reactions: goat123 and Deleted member 23558

I did nicotine pouches while I was on vacation in Croatia, it was blueberry I think. Headache made me go crazy bcs I found blueberry so disgusting but I liked the effect

I’ve started smoking w my girlfriend recently we only meet like once every 2-3 days and we go through 1-3 cigs a day is that enough to boost test?

I’ve started smoking w my girlfriend recently we only meet like once every 2-3 days and we go through 1-3 cigs a day is that enough to boost test?
Don’t smoke cigs to boost test. U will get addicted. I smoke too.

If you smoked a pack a day you would be lol. But yeah nicotine is not that addictive really. When I use nicotine pouches I still crave a cigarette even though I get the nicotine
people overhype it so much i TRIED to get addicted to vaping and it didn’t work cause i would keep forgetting to vape, i felt more focused and could work better while on it though it’s pretty cool

people overhype it so much i TRIED to get addicted to vaping and it didn’t work cause i would keep forgetting to vape, i felt more focused and could work better while on it though it’s pretty cool
That’s better lol. Try nicotine pouches + coffee if you want a boost in cognitive function

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
You guys realize the 15% increase is literally irrelevant?

blud doesnt know about correlation does not equal causation

cool but not worth all the other problems it comes w it

Yea exactly, this slightly boost of T is not gonna transform you body, you are not gonna feel the effects from it

But.... smoking is pretty badass

Yea exactly, this slightly boost of T is not gonna transform you body, you are not gonna feel the effects from it

But.... smoking is pretty badass
Everything adds up. A 15% increase is a lot for something so miniscule. But I agree with you

• Love it
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
my worry has always been oral cancer with these...of course pouches are way safer than cigs but I'm still always cautious

do you really think that it would increase the chances of getting tumors in someone with no family history of cancer if you use a pouch every few days?

my worry has always been oral cancer with these...of course pouches are way safer than cigs but I'm still always cautious

do you really think that it would increase the chances of getting tumors in someone with no family history of cancer if you use a pouch every few days?
No. You’re very high inhib. We’re all going to die someday. Either way you ingest so many chemicals regardless from eating and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
I just stopped vaping, I'll do it again just for the nicotine:smonk:

Nicotine also ages you lol

Just inject faggot

• +1
Reactions: Arsene