• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and Rhinoplastyordie
Scalp massage bro and microdickling

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: benkier], Costcosuperstore, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
It's alright bro. At the end of the day, the incels on this forum will say that a bald head is a 'failo'. whatever the fuck that means.

What they fail to realise, is that a bald head is a sign of masculinity. Girls want a masculine man.

Look at Jason statham, and the rock. They are each bald and look fantastic!

Don't fight it bro, just shave it off.

And remember, bald is beautiful.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallman, ResilientGoyim, halloweed and 10 others
It's alright bro. At the end of the day, the incels on this forum will say that a bald head is a 'failo'. whatever the fuck that means.

What they fail to realise, is that a bald head is a sign of masculinity. Girls want a masculine man.

yes bhai listen to this dude go bald so you can attract all the gay men IN your area and slay some bussy and scare the women away once they see your blad head down the street thinking of you as a potential threat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed, Costcosuperstore, mathis and 5 others

this bald retard is tryna take others down with him:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cvltx, Costcosuperstore, mathis and 3 others
yes bhai listen to this dude go bald so you can attract all the gay men IN your area and slay some bussy and scare the women away once they see your blad head down the street thinking of you as a potential threat
Nigga failed year 3 spelling class.

I have a feeling you think that I'm trolling. I AM NOT!!!.

Warriors in ancient times used to shave their heads to go into battle.

A bald head will scare off any competition if you are thinking about going for a girl.

Also, it saves a lot of time that you would otherwise spend styling and washing it, which you can now spend watching hamza videos

It also saves a lot of money, which you can now spend on hamza courses like adonis school.

Bald is beautiful, and if you disagree, you are clearly just projecting your insecurity onto others.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
How do i save my self without blocking dht help currently at noorwood 2
the fuck are hmmmming about save your self before it's over bro hop on fin and dut

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Lxerses121
IMG 20240919 222648

Do i still have hope. I notice that the hair on my corners are shedding and i can pluck them easily i think i will be bald next year

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
this bald retard is tryna take others down with him:lul:
Johnny sins is bald.

You think he gets no pussy?

NO OF COURSE NOT HE FUCKS LOTS OF HOT GIRLS AND HE WORKS FOR BRAZZERS

• +1
  • Love it
Nigga failed year 3 spelling class.

I have a feeling you think that I'm trolling. I AM NOT!!!.

Warriors in ancient times used to shave their heads to go into battle.

A bald head will scare off any competition if you are thinking about going for a girl.

Also, it saves a lot of time that you would otherwise spend styling and washing it, which you can now spend watching hamza videos

It also saves a lot of money, which you can now spend on hamza courses like adonis school.

Bald is beautiful, and if you disagree, you are clearly just projecting your insecurity onto others.
yes it well scare other men away but trust and believe you certainly well scare away the women first

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Rhinoplastyordie
Johnny sins is bald.

You think he gets no pussy?

NO OF COURSE NOT HE FUCKS LOTS OF HOT GIRLS AND HE WORKS FOR BRAZZERS
you said it retard BRAZZERS not real life, and yes he can get pussy IRL but it's just because of his status but it's not true love and desire stupid keep coping baldcel

• +1
  • WTF
yes it well scare other men away but trust and believe you certainly well scare away the women first
Women like a dominant man🤣🤣🤣

They want their man to be the strongest in the room🤣🤣🤣

This is such basic shit. I'm starting to think you have never even watched a first man video, or even a hamza video!!!

• +1
you said it retard BRAZZERS not real life, and yes he can get pussy IRL but it's just because of his status but it's not true love and desire stupid keep coping baldcel
BRAZZERS is real life. The girls are real and the guys are real. Keep coping haircel.

• +1
Do you eat carbohydrates?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever and Costcosuperstore

This is such basic shit. I'm starting to think you have never even watched a first man video, or even a hamza video!!!
yes they do but height and facial masculinity are better indicators of masculinity + you gotta remember that to attract most women you need health indicators you know smooth firm skin with amazing coloring and good white slightly yellow tinted teeth etc etc.....

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Costcosuperstore
BRAZZERS is real life. The girls are real and the guys are real. Keep coping haircel.
you know what actually you might be right, hair is useless I totally agree shit you know what i'm gonna go bald too rn thnak you for the advice saar

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
yes they do but height and facial masculinity are better indicators of masculinity + you gotta remember that to attract most women you need health indicators you know smooth firm skin with amazing coloring and good white slightly yellow tinted teeth etc etc.....
Slightly yellow tinted teeth🤣🤣🤣
you know what actually you might be right, hair is useless I totally agree shit you know what i'm gonna go bald too rn thnak you for the advice saar
Looking forward to your ascension bhaijaan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and JustBeConfidentBruh

this nigga is trolling nonway

• +1
  • Hmm...
this nigga is trolling nonway
Nigga. You are unfit to be talking to me until you have watched AT LEAST three first man videos, three hamza videos and swallowed the baldpill.

Swear to god these niggas thinking I'm trolling holy shit how retarded can you be fuck me

• +1
Shave it off bro just look at the rock bro women like bald men bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
Shave it off bro just look at the rock bro women like bald men bro
Don't troll him. He is going through a tough time. Losing your hair is a scary experience. We should all be kind to him in this time.

• +1
Don't troll him. He is going through a tough time. Losing your hair is a scary experience. We should all be kind to him in this time.
I'm not trolling bro look at all the bald guys women want to fuck bro the rock, jason statham, steve harvey, all women like bald men bro

• WTF
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
I'm not trolling bro look at all the bald guys women want to fuck bro the rock, jason statham, steve harvey, all women like bald men bro
I can tell you are joking.

I don't appreciate your tone sir.

I am going to rape you.

I am going to ejaculate inside of you.

• +1
Finasteride 4x a week
Minoxidil once a day

• +1
  • Hmm...

Attachments

• steve.jpg
    steve.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
You want it don't lie

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
hop on minor 5% assap. apply one or 2 times a day its cheap and there's no sides

• +1
  • Love it
Start with daily minoxidil application and ketoconozale shampoo 3x per week till you're 18 and feel like puberty is mostly done, be consistent with this routine, when you're 18 start fin asap. You might also add less effective dht blockers before 18 like saw Palmetto and astaxanthin (though those are mostly cope).

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Lxerses121