Balding early is a chad trait

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Posts
13,387
Reputation
22,278
Look at this chad who got bald at 18 wearing a hairsystem. Loosing hair early=chad trait
R r r ri right guys? :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: RIGHT GUYS?!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
 

Attachments

  • F83E41F8-7D38-489D-8717-2B341A0DAAB3.png
    F83E41F8-7D38-489D-8717-2B341A0DAAB3.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, randomvanish, oldcell and 1 other person
his fucking chin is so huge
 
I am speechless, that guy proves your theory brother.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
RIGHT GUYS?!!! :feelswah: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelsgood: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
 
Asian are low t hence we bald 10 years later on average. So you kinda right that hight T= early bald= chad.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 1140, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Inject test to hairlossMaxx
 
Just lose your hair bro
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902, Deleted member 4804, maxlooks and 1 other person
High T = High DHT = more chance of balding so you arent wrong

I AM A CHAD CONFIRMED!
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 4991, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Lifefuel for nw2cels like myself
 
:rolleyes:
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Copemaxxing
I hope I don't go bald
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Then I rather have incel trait
 
  • WTF
Reactions: Copemaxxing
I hope I don't go bald
 
lots of masc dudes bald early
 
Yeah, well kind of. High DHT = masc features, but also early hair loss.
 
viele Männer
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
I'd rather face than hair
 
Du hattest sogar unterm Thread vom meinem gesicht kommentiert
Kann mich nicht dran erinnern.
Kannst du nicht pm senden?
Oder discord?Ich versteh nich wie du so aussehen kannst mit 15
Also deine eine gesichtshälfte jedenfalls.
Ich lösche auch sofort.
 

Similar threads

wintercrow
Replies
1
Views
25
Cela
Cela
1966Ford
Replies
3
Views
38
LA_vxmpk1NG
LA_vxmpk1NG
Avillionre
Replies
1
Views
21
cvskll
cvskll
nqx05
Replies
0
Views
33
nqx05
nqx05
horseman
Replies
17
Views
91
horseman
horseman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top