Balding is a death sentence.

TB1997

TB1997

Ogremaxxed. Christ is king.
Nature is so unbelievably brutal. Why did God allow for such a thing as male pattern baldness... Its beyond over.
Save up for hair transplant and hop on fin if you are receeding boyos. Chances that you will look good/feel confident with a bald head is below 1%.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
There is no God. Male pattern baldness is proof of this.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, oldfag_123, optimisticzoomer and 4 others
There is no God. Male pattern baldness is proof of this.
How do you feel about gnosticism (good exists, bit he's not trying to help humans or even antagonistic towards them)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
How do you feel about gnosticism (good exists, bit he's not trying to help humans or even antagonistic towards them)?
Why would God exist? He's such a simple solution to a big question. I don't understand the obsession.

31526.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Krakowski, TB1997 and 1 other person
Nature is so unbelievably brutal. Why did God allow for such a thing as male pattern baldness... Its beyond over.
Save up for hair transplant and hop on fin if you are receeding boyos. Chances that you will look good/feel confident with a bald head is below 1%.

View attachment 2422307
Itsover either way but hopefully they find a remedy

Why would God exist? He's such a simple solution to a big question. I don't understand the obsession.
I'm more of a "sun and moon had sex and birthed the earth" kind of guy.

theres one thing i loved about me and god decide to take it from me at fucking 20 life is so cruel with me i dont fucking get it lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
Last edited:
Fin is poison!

According to some here

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung, RAMU KAKA, JohnDoe and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Attachments

• 6EEA6B91-F55E-4CB0-B073-C8044308075D.jpeg
    6EEA6B91-F55E-4CB0-B073-C8044308075D.jpeg
    656.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, Krakowski and TB1997
God exists but they abandoned humanity long ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski
Baldness is masculine.

Baldness is masculine.

Masculine because women don't go bald? That's like saying that prostate cancer is masculine. Just because women don't get it doesn't mean it's a positive trait.

Masculine because women don't go bald? That's like saying that prostate cancer is masculine. Just because women don't get it doesn't mean it's a positive trait.
you're retarded

you're retarded
You just proclaimed that balding is masculine and allah is real. And you call me retarded? JFL. Delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: lightven
You just proclaimed that balding is masculine and allah is real. And you call me retarded? JFL. Delusional.
You can't even give proof that Allah doesn't exist.

You can't even give proof that Allah doesn't exist.
I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the holy spirit. Your religion was "revealed" to a warlord pedophile on a mountain. Stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: mizzy
I believe in God, Jesus Christ, and the holy spirit. Your religion was "revealed" to a warlord pedophile on a mountain. Stop coping.
nigga... Allah literally means God in arabic, Muhammad (SWT) wasn't a warlord or a pedophile, alot of dumb retarded niggas cope with "OHHH HE HAD SEX WITH A 9 YEAR OLD, HE MARRIED A 9 YEAR OLD OHHHHHNNOOOOO HE'S A PEDOPHILE, SHAME ON ISLAM", to get married in islam, you have to ask the father like describe yourself and why you wanna marry his daughter, if he's interested in you then he would let you marry his daughter + back in the day, the age of consent was way below, and no he DID NOT have sex with the 9 year old, keep fucking coping you stupid christian nigga, how does it feel that christians got beheaded by i$i$ in a beach lmao, keep coping and seethe.

nigga... Allah literally means God in arabic, Muhammad (SWT) wasn't a warlord or a pedophile, alot of dumb retarded niggas cope with "OHHH HE HAD SEX WITH A 9 YEAR OLD, HE MARRIED A 9 YEAR OLD OHHHHHNNOOOOO HE'S A PEDOPHILE, SHAME ON ISLAM", to get married in islam, you have to ask the father like describe yourself and why you wanna marry his daughter, if he's interested in you then he would let you marry his daughter + back in the day, the age of consent was way below, and no he DID NOT have sex with the 9 year old, keep fucking coping you stupid christian nigga, how does it feel that christians got beheaded by i$i$ in a beach lmao, keep coping and seethe.
Isis are literal satan worshippers, just like you. How can you rejoice over the beheading of innocent people? Average Muslim behavior. You are the scum of the earth.
Christ is King may you see his light soon.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and mizzy
Isis are literal satan worshippers, just like you. How can you rejoice over the beheading of innocent people? Average Muslim behavior. You are the scum of the earth.
lmfao, i don't praise isis but i talked about it to make you angry.

ay bro didn't isaac (30) marry rebecca when she was 14 lol

chico so weird looking

@vanillaicecream knows. He has a big God theory.
If God isn't real then everything is allowed and there's no morality. Not everything is allowed and there is morality so God is real.

William Lane Craig

• +1
Reactions: TB1997, Deleted member 18582 and mizzy
this is cope, Allah exists.
It's the opposite of cope. It's cope to believe in god cos it's what people want to believe and allows them to think shit matters or someone is somehow watching out for them, or they will get to go to heaven

It's the opposite of cope. It's cope to believe in god cos it's what people want to believe and allows them to think shit matters or someone is somehow watching out for them, or they will get to go to heaven
you probably didn't read any holy books

you probably didn't read any holy books
How is that in any way relevant? I could easily choose to become religious if I wanted to, and cope with thinking I will go to heaven, but I'd rather be realistic

How is that in any way relevant? I could easily choose to become religious if I wanted to, and cope with thinking I will go to heaven, but I'd rather be realistic
do you have any proof that Allah doesn't exist?

I asked you a question lil nigga
And I asked you one back. You can't answer mine, same way I can't answer yours. Cos you can't prove a negative. You need proof of the existence of something, rather than the non existence of something. I can't prove Allah doesn't exist the same way I can't prove Zeus doesn't exist, or you can't prove we're not living in a simulation

And I asked you one back. You can't answer mine, same way I can't answer yours. Cos you can't prove a negative. You need proof of the existence of something, rather than the non existence of something. I can't prove Allah doesn't exist the same way I can't prove Zeus doesn't exist, or you can't prove we're not living in a simulation
Hogwarts is fictional...

Hogwarts is fictional...
So is Allah😭 that's exactly my point. Both are from story books. And if you believe in Allah with no proof (a concept created by humans), why can't I believe in hogwarts somewhere in a universe with no proof? (Another concept created by a human)

So is Allah😭 that's exactly my point. Both are from story books. And if you believe in Allah with no proof (a concept created by humans), why can't I believe in hogwarts somewhere in a universe with no proof? (Another concept created by a human)
Bruh... the Qur'an is literally a holy book, it's not a story book, the hogwarts book (whatever the series is called harry potter idk) is THE story book, if you just read the Qur'an (english translation) or the bible then you would understand.

Bruh... the Qur'an is literally a holy book, it's not a story book, the hogwarts book (whatever the series is called harry potter idk) is THE story book, if you just read the Qur'an (english translation) or the bible then you would understand.
Holy books are story books. You do understand whatever the content, all books are written by humans? If a book has no evidence, it's fiction.
Anyway, let's hypothetically say there was a god. Why do you think it's Allah who exists, and not the Christian god? Or the Greek gods? Or the Hindu gods etc? What makes you think you're right?

Holy books are story books. You do understand whatever the content, all books are written by humans? If a book has no evidence, it's fiction.
Anyway, let's hypothetically say there was a god. Why do you think it's Allah who exists, and not the Christian god? Or the Greek gods? Or the Hindu gods etc? What makes you think you're right?
Allah means God in arabic, there are literally evidence of the prophets, jesus isn't God, he's just a prophet, just like i said, if you just read the Qur'an or the bible then you would understand.

Allah means God in arabic, there are literally evidence of the prophets, jesus isn't God, he's just a prophet, just like i said, if you just read the Qur'an or the bible then you would understand.
Please let me believe you're higher IQ than this.
I asked you why you believe you're correct.
Because I could be having this exact conversation with a Christian and you would both believe you are correct, despite having different beliefs. In ancient Greece, they believed in Greek gods like Zeus, Poseidon etc, who is to say these aren't the real gods?

It's funny how every religion thinks they're right, when by default at least all but one (but actually all of them) are incorrect.

Anyway I'm ruining my post:rep ratio so I'm done here

Please let me believe you're higher IQ than this.
I asked you why you believe you're correct.
Because I could be having this exact conversation with a Christian and you would both believe you are correct, despite having different beliefs. In ancient Greece, they believed in Greek gods like Zeus, Poseidon etc, who is to say these aren't the real gods?

It's funny how every religion thinks they're right, when by default at least all but one (but actually all of them) are incorrect.

Anyway I'm ruining my post:rep ratio so I'm done here
kill yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Bald + muscle is good. DHT makes you masculine. Most men get bald after 30. And research says bald men are preferred by woman between 30-55. Lastly, if skull shape is not good, they have implants now or they can alter the shape or hair transplant max.

Attachments

• AB2B866E-D06F-4C59-93C4-CEBF303216E1.jpeg
    AB2B866E-D06F-4C59-93C4-CEBF303216E1.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8D8587B7-45F2-4D56-A6EE-C439D0CC1C9F.jpeg
    8D8587B7-45F2-4D56-A6EE-C439D0CC1C9F.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 0
  • D1351C43-2717-4984-AEC1-2149E863528A.jpeg
    D1351C43-2717-4984-AEC1-2149E863528A.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 0
  • C188490D-10FB-42D2-9E0F-64A9545D9170.jpeg
    C188490D-10FB-42D2-9E0F-64A9545D9170.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 6BDE9D33-DC8D-4A8C-9FE9-27AD0AAC5867.jpeg
    6BDE9D33-DC8D-4A8C-9FE9-27AD0AAC5867.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: TB1997 and HerpDerpson
Bald + muscle is good. DHT makes you masculine. Most men get bald after 30. And research says bald men are preferred by woman between 30-55. Lastly, if skull shape is not good, they have implants now or they can alter the shape or hair transplant max.
These are all guys with top percentile skull growth. most people cant have these features so being bald just wouldnt work for them

• +1
Reactions: TB1997
These are all guys with top percentile skull growth. most people cant have these features so being bald just wouldnt work for them
hey bugeater

Transplants is a scam, the density just isnt there. Fin+Oral minox is the holy grail. Justin Bieber is proof that the norwood reaper is BRUTAL.

View attachment 2422307
Life is brootal

balding is the best failo since it actually preventable / easily reversable for most people