Balding is inevitable because fin stops working after 10 years

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Read some research on it, it starts to lose efficiency in 5-10 years, the only solution left is Dut and this one inhibits directly the 5 ar enzyme responsible for neurotransmitter production, its beyond over for baldcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11292, Lorsss and 10 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
That is very water bro, there's no cure for balding.
Im nw2 but looks like i should just shave it off bro max even now tbh, no point in prolonging death :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Effortless, Lolcel and 3 others
Read some research on it, it starts to lose efficiency in 5-10 years, the only solution left is Dut and this one inhibits directly the 5 ar enzyme responsible for neurotransmitter production, its beyond over for baldcels
In ten years I won't care nearly as much as I do now as a 19/yo. Especially if the world keeps going the way its going

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Ru58441? Breezula??
They are working currently on 3rd generation anti hairloss medicines. First gen inhibits DHT. 2nd generation destroys all the DHT and test at the hair follicle. 3rd generation destroys the androgenic receptors in the hair follicle so test and dht can't enter till its repaired.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, Slayerino, ErbCel and 11 others
Ru58441? Breezula??
They are working currently on 3rd generation anti hairloss medicines. First gen inhibits DHT. 2nd generation destroys all the DHT and test at the hair follicle. 3rd generation destroys the androgenic receptors in the hair follicle so test and dht can't enter till its repaired.
They are cope, thats what i read from users using them, not as good as fin while potentially having very bad sides long term because they are unstudied

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
In ten years I won't care nearly as much as I do now as a 19/yo. Especially if the world keeps going the way its going
Sad shit is, you only think like this now, but time flies, you will be 30 one day fast and you will suffer bald

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, buflek, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Ru58441? Breezula??
which is better , first or second gen??

They are cope, thats what i read from users using them, not as good as fin while potentially having very bad sides long term because they are unstudied
Breezula got FDA approved. In a few years the long(er) term side effect will be known.

• +1
which is better , first or second gen??
Can't tell. Reading contradicting stuff. Read some stuff on anti hair loss forums where RU58441 was the miracle. Also stories where it didn't change anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Breezula got FDA approved. In a few years the long(er) term side effect will be known.
How effective is Breezula, what does it do?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Pumanator and Deleted member 6963
i was diagnosed with androgenic alopecia at like 16 but my hair never went totally to shit, i still have plenty of it at 30
the problem is receded hair is hard to style and tends to look like shit, there's no status attached to having hair if it doesn't look great on you

it's one of those things that no one really gives a shit about, like being in the 5'10 to 5'11 range is almost irrelevant unless you have other things going for you, having clean healthy teeth is the same, having hair but not NW0 or NW1 is the same

• +1
Tsuji

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ErbCel
i was diagnosed with androgenic alopecia at like 16 but my hair never went totally to shit, i still have plenty of it at 30
the problem is receded hair is hard to style and tends to look like shit, there's no status attached to having hair if it doesn't look great on you

it's one of those things that no one really gives a shit about, like being in the 5'10 to 5'11 range is almost irrelevant unless you have other things going for you, having clean healthy teeth is the same, having hair but not NW0 or NW1 is the same
No, because nw1-nw2 is still infinite times better then being bald

• Hmm...
Attack calcification, scalp massages and dermarolling. That is enough for many people to keep the norwood reaper at bay.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, lasthope and TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and lutte
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, lasthope and TsarTsar444
Over for u @lutte

@Baldingman1998 thoughts???

I guess if you are someone that DHT is spreading literally like wildfire in your follicles it may not be enough but scalp tension and irritation of the scalp definitely are a big issue when it comes to hair loss creating the poor DHT environment to create the bald head.Many studies have linked the bald head to scalp tension issues and have shown the bald head is much tighter with mechanical tension on average than the non-bald head.

I even did a survey of hundreds of inmate photos (front and side views) and the balding heads seem to be running almost a 4-1 higher ratio of the more rounded or cone shaped ones to every more squarer shaped head as far as going bald.

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000 and TsarTsar444
Dalosirvat will be on the market. I'm bullish on Wnt pathway agonists. Specially this drug since I've been looking into it and it's MOA for the best part of 2.5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6963, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
I guess if you are someone that DHT is spreading literally like wildfire in your follicles it may not be enough but scalp tension and irritation of the scalp definitely are a big issue when it comes to hair loss creating the poor DHT environment to create the bald head.Many studies have linked the bald head to scalp tension issues and have shown the bald head is much tighter with mechanical tension on average than the non-bald head.

I even did a survey of hundreds of inmate photos (front and side views) and the balding heads seem to be running almost a 4-1 higher ratio of the more rounded or cone shaped ones to every more squarer shaped head as far as going bald.
And how to reduce the tension? My hair is in a man bun is that bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lawton88
Dalosirvat will be on the market. I'm bullish on Wnt pathway agonists. Specially this drug since I've been looking into it and it's MOA for the best part of 2.5 years.

When will it be available on the markets?

• Hmm...
Probably 2022. Was supposed to be available this year. Gone through all 3 phases of clinic trails in Turkey afaik with really impressive results over the span of 4-5 years.

• +1
No, because nw1-nw2 is still infinite times better then being bald
of course, but you would really need a plan to get to really good styleable hair, because having some hair is just basic stuff that no one cares about, it makes you invisible as opposed to someone who's called out for being ugly

is this why people cope with scalp massaging

Dalosirvat is SM04554 btw. Samumed sold out to another company called Biosplice Therapeutics and they're still yet to go public on the stock market. They've had billions in funding since late 2014 and idk why nobody talks about SM. I truly believe it'll be a game-changer.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and TsarTsar444
Dalosirvat is SM04554 btw. Samumed sold out to another company called Biosplice Therapeutics and they're still yet to go public on the stock market. They've had billions in funding since late 2014 and idk why nobody talks about SM. I truly believe it'll be a game-changer.
This med, has it been shown to be more effective then fin or at least as good? Also what are the sides so far

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Seth Walsh
And how to reduce the tension? My hair is in a man bun is that bad

Scalp massages will help out some. You have to get the scalp loosened up and once you have done them for a few weeks you will see how the skin in those areas loosens up some. Also you hit the area where the muscles are located that aren't prone to balding to help with better circulation. 200mcg a day of Vitamin K2 should make sure calcification isn't affecting the bloodflow too much also.

This med, has it been shown to be more effective then fin or at least as good? Also what are the sides so far
It doesn't work like fin in any way. It works on correcting the anagen phase of the hair cycle so that people prone to MPB can actually grow hair like they're supposed to.

Problem with fin is it crushes DHT. And hardly anyone who eventually goes bald, goes bald just due to DHT ramping up activity in their catagen phase. People with MPB predispositions have underactive anagen phases genetically. SM04554 corrects this by agonising the Frizzled receptor with a molecule that mimics the Wnt exosome which agonises the same receptor in people who aren't prone to balding.

Why do you think there are soy boy beta nintendo switch beta cucks with dumpster tier DHT levels who are still balding? It's because their anagen phase is genetically fucked, not because they have normal anagen phases with more destructive catagen phases due to high DHT and androgens.

I haven't heard of any side effects from Dalosirvat but am and have always been really interested in it's MOA. Surprised Derek from MPMD has never even talked about genetic MPB dispositions due to lack of Wnt/Beta Catenin pathway signalling.

I talked about this pretty in depth over 2 years ago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Effortless, LastHopeForNorman, MikeMew'sBitch and 4 others
It doesn't work like fin in any way. It works on correcting the anagen phase of the hair cycle so that people prone to MPB can actually grow hair like they're supposed to.

Problem with fin is it crushes DHT. And hardly anyone who eventually goes bald, goes bald just due to DHT ramping up activity in their catagen phase. People with MPB predispositions have underactive anagen phases genetically. SM04554 corrects this by agonising the Frizzled receptor with a molecule that mimics the Wnt exosome which agonises the same receptor in people who aren't prone to balding.

Why do you think there are soy boy beta nintendo switch beta cucks with dumpster tier DHT levels who are still balding? It's because their anagen phase is genetically fucked, not because they have normal anagen phases with more destructive catagen phases due to high DHT and androgens.

I haven't heard of any side effects from Dalosirvat but am and have always been really interested in it's MOA. Surprised Derek from MPMD has never even talked about genetic MPB dispositions due to lack of Wnt/Beta Catenin pathway signalling.

I talked about this pretty in depth over 2 years ago
Sounds like giga lifefuel then, but hope it isn't expensive af or something. So this means it will completely stop balding in males?

• +1
  • Hmm...
what about minoxodil, how long does that last before it becomes ineffective???

• +1
Scalp massages will help out some. You have to get the scalp loosened up and once you have done them for a few weeks you will see how the skin in those areas loosens up some. Also you hit the area where the muscles are located that aren't prone to balding to help with better circulation. 200mcg a day of Vitamin K2 should make sure calcification isn't affecting the bloodflow too much also.
I mean there's no reason to not do a bit of scalp massage every once in a while. easiest while washing hair tbh tbh. if it helps you'll feel it anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
what about minoxodil, how long does that last before it becomes ineffective???

I have heard 2 - 4 years that it depends on the person but after that its kind of ineffective.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ScreaM and TsarTsar444

On Norwood reaper's list

Not on Norwood reapers list.

Essentially what SM04554 does is mimic and endogenous process which agonises "Frizzled". Usually Wnt is carried to the receptor in an extracellular vesicle called an exosome. But in people predisposed to MPB, this doesn't happen; and so the entire Wnt/Beta Catenin signalling cascade is avoided and Beta Catenin is degraded rather than binding to the TCF/LEF factors in an active state where it can bind to target genes responsible for hair growth. I assume the main 2 genes to be KRT81 and movo1.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and TsarTsar444
Sounds like giga lifefuel then, but hope it isn't expensive af or something. So this means it will completely stop balding in males?
Due to supply/demand and blackpill it's probably gonna be GIGA expensive if it's effective and works like it's been shown to in trails. Otherwise it'll be cheap and ineffective. Time will tell.

I think it will work and be the holy grail but will cost over €1m per year of treatment, or more. Millionaires only prolly..

• JFL
View attachment 1365964
On Norwood reaper's list

View attachment 1365965

Essentially what SM04554 does is mimic and endogenous process which agonises "Frizzled". Usually Wnt is carried to the receptor in an extracellular vesicle called an exosome. But in people predisposed to MPB, this doesn't happen; and so the entire Wnt/Beta Catenin signalling cascade is avoided and Beta Catenin is degraded rather than binding to the TCF/LEF factors in an active state where it can bind to target genes responsible for hair growth. I assume the main 2 genes to be KRT81 and movo1.
Why are those genes healthy then for kids and teens but start having this trans factor malfunction after teenhood

• Hmm...
Due to supply/demand and blackpill it's probably gonna be GIGA expensive if it's effective and works like it's been shown to in trails. Otherwise it'll be cheap and ineffective. Time will tell.

I think it will work and be the holy grail but will cost over €1m per year of treatment, or more. Millionaires only prolly..
Brutal @Baldingman1998

• +1
  • Hmm...
View attachment 1365964
On Norwood reaper's list

View attachment 1365965

Would this be an explanation for older norwood reaper victims? The ones that had full heads of hair until their forties or 50 even and then the reaper came after them very fast and they went from a norwood 1.5 to a Norwood 3+ in just a few years?

• +1
Would this be an explanation for older norwood reaper victims? The ones that had full heads of hair until their forties or 50 even and then the reaper came after them very fast and they went from a norwood 1.5 to a Norwood 3+ in just a few years?
Yeah, it works like cancer, those genes probably start to malfunction everytime the cells replicate with age

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Lawton88
  • +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Why are those genes healthy then for kids and teens but start having this trans factor malfunction after teenhood
It's always there. People prone to MPB can still grow hair, just not at a fast enough rate. The activity in the catagen phase (destructive phase) relative to the anagen phase (growth) over a long period of time is what causes balding.

Kids don't have androgens at the levels adults do, but that doesn't disregard that there Anagen phase is still inadequate.

It's the Catagen activity : Anagen activity ratio OVER TIME.

For example, if a kid blasted DHT based roids and he is prone to MPB too, he'd lose all his hair very fast and not grow it back, even if he is young.

If a kid the same age with correct Wnt signalling blasted the same roids, he'd lose less hair, and grow his hair back after because his natural androgens are low and Anagen activity is not genetically inadequate.

I gave a good explanation with analogies etc in the thread I linked.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
It's always there. People prone to MPB can still grow hair, just not at a fast enough rate. The activity in the catagen phase (destructive phase) relative to the anagen phase (growth) over a long period of time is what causes balding.

Kids don't have androgens at the levels adults do, but that doesn't disregard that there Anagen phase is still inadequate.

It's the Catagen activity : Anagen activity ratio OVER TIME.

For example, if a kid blasted DHT based roids and he is prone to MPB too, he'd lose all his hair very fast and not grow it back, even if he is young.

If a kid the same age with correct Wnt signalling blasted the same roids, he'd lose less hair, and grow his hair back after because his natural androgens are low and Anagen activity is not genetically inadequate.

I gave a good explanation with analogies etc in the thread I linked.
That's why a good indicator of whether your genetically prone is measuring how fast, thick and healthy your hair grows during child/teen years. ie; after a haircut.

If your hair always grew thin and slow, it means you'll probably end up going bald in your 20s; genetically.

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer, Baldingman1998 and TsarTsar444
I have heard 2 - 4 years that it depends on the person but after that its kind of ineffective.
bruh seriously?? the norwood reaper is unstoppable :feelswhy:

i thought minoxidil would last for as long as you use it jfl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Could be legit but not enough on its own with limiting androgens aka tranytmaxing
It's the ratio of activities between the destructive and constructive phases of the hair cycle. High DHT and androgens only raise activity in the Catagen phase, but if you've an equally active or more active Anagen phase, then high DHT won't cause you to go bald.

If Fin can lower your Catagen phase activity proportionately lower than your inadequate Anagen phase, then you'll hold onto your hair. But that's never usually the case and it just slows down the hairloss process by decreasing the ratio between Catagen and Anagen phase activity over time.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998