Balding is inevitable because fin stops working after 10 years

That's why a good indicator of whether your genetically prone is measuring how fast, thick and healthy your hair grows during child/teen years. ie; after a haircut.

If your hair always grew thin and slow, it means you'll probably end up going bald in your 20s; genetically.
Why is balding so sensitive on the temples and crown though? Also why do some people noorwood only on the temples while the rest of their hair remains thick with no diffuse thinning

And how to reduce the tension? My hair is in a man bun is that bad
that probably made sv3rige's hairloss worse he has his in a super tight bun all the time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte
Why is balding so sensitive on the temples and crown though? Also why do some people noorwood only on the temples while the rest of their hair remains thick with no diffuse thinning
I really don't know the reason behind that

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Most people head shape has the tension being the strongest at those points. The more square like shape a head is the tension is distributed out of those areas a little more. A review of balding heads shows there is something to this though its not close to some absolute thing like some of those writers like to claim. My observation was a rounder or cone like head shape seemed to make guys about 4 times more likely to be going bald than a squarer type head shape.

in 10 years you get a ht
when the hairs behind the ht will fall shave and hairystemaxing

Idk about that, https://www.hairlossdaily.com/propecia-for-hair-loss/

The studies here shows pretty conclusively finasteride works long term, they did studies over the course of 10 years and more (haven't read this article in awhile but I remember it convinced me that finasteride works)

it doesnt stop working but you lose more hair is legit. im taking it like 8 years and now im losing hair everyday.
rise it to 2 pills a day.

They are cope, thats what i read from users using them, not as good as fin while potentially having very bad sides long term because they are unstudied
Kintor isn't cope and it's coming out soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9405
delaymaxxing

Read some research on it, it starts to lose efficiency in 5-10 years, the only solution left is Dut and this one inhibits directly the 5 ar enzyme responsible for neurotransmitter production, its beyond over for baldcels
Bruh im finishing electrical engineering on dut. I dont get it tbh if something is rope-worthy then why just dont bite the bullet and try something that might help? Anything is better than death.

Kintor isn't cope and it's coming out soon
Also this, they are starting phase 3 Q4 2021 as their ph1 and ph2 were successful. It has 4x stronger binding affinty for androgen receptor compared to ru58841 and also much longer halflife meaning it will be much much more effective. Only reported side is contact dermatitis in both china and US phase 1 study so no fraudmaxxing cause fda aint fucking around in US. Pyrilutamide and dut combined is maintance for 99.9% people. Even dut has 99.6% maintance on 4 year study so worry not.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, ErbCel and LastHopeForNorman
finasteride's efficacy doesnt stop at 5/10 years you complete fucking retard. shut the fuck up, you didnt read studies, you read tressless threads

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
switch to dut if fin stops working or combine both

finasteride's efficacy doesnt stop at 5/10 years you complete fucking retard. shut the fuck up, you didnt read studies, you read tressless threads
Can you explain the last comment, is tressless known for spreading panicking about hair loss meds or something like that

Can you explain the last comment, is tressless known for spreading panicking about hair loss meds or something like that
not PARTICULARLY, but yes, a big amount of them avoid finasteride despite them being aware of its efficacy. some swear it gave them ovaries and turned them into trannies. a lot of them are on finasteride though. but yes, a lot of bullshit fearmongering on reddit. ironically, its not less here. there are retarded 17 year olds here that worship DHT and think they're impervious to hairloss because they eat liver once a week, cant wait until they go bald

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 9405 and LooksmaxxHopeful
not PARTICULARLY, but yes, a big amount of them avoid finasteride despite them being aware of its efficacy. some swear it gave them ovaries and turned them into trannies. a lot of them are on finasteride though. but yes, a lot of bullshit fearmongering on reddit. ironically, its not less here. there are retarded 17 year olds here that worship DHT and think they're impervious to hairloss because they eat liver once a week, cant wait until they go bald
But dht is 4 times more potent as testosterone

But dht is 4 times more potent as testosterone
yeah except DHT is not a significant circulating endocrine hormone like testosterone is. its androgenity is irrelevant when its only primarily active in very select tissues. you fucking retards heard Derick from more plates more dates say "muh DHT is 4 times as potent!" and you ran with it, having very surface level understanding of what that actually means, and based your entire belief system of finasteride on it

"DHT signals mainly in an intracrine and paracrine manner in the tissues in which it is produced, playing only a minor role, if any, as a circulating endocrine hormone.[3][4][5] Circulating levels of DHT are 1/10th and 1/20th those of testosterone in terms of total and free concentrations, respectively,[6] whereas local DHT levels may be up to 10 times those of testosterone in tissues with high 5α-reductase expression such as the prostate gland.[7] In addition, unlike testosterone, DHT is inactivated by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) into the very weak androgen 3α-androstanediol in various tissues such as muscle, adipose, and liver among others,[5][8][9] and in relation to this, DHT has been reported to be a very poor anabolic agent when administered exogenously as a medication.[10]"

only low T subhumans suffer from 5AR inhibitors because theyre hypogonadal scum anyway

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, LastHopeForNorman and TsarTsar444
yeah except DHT is not a significant circulating endocrine hormone like testosterone is. its androgenity is irrelevant when its only primarily active in very select tissues. you fucking retards heard Derick from more plates more dates say "muh DHT is 4 times as potent!" and you ran with it, having very surface level understanding of what that actually means, and based your entire belief system of finasteride on it

"DHT signals mainly in an intracrine and paracrine manner in the tissues in which it is produced, playing only a minor role, if any, as a circulating endocrine hormone.[3][4][5] Circulating levels of DHT are 1/10th and 1/20th those of testosterone in terms of total and free concentrations, respectively,[6] whereas local DHT levels may be up to 10 times those of testosterone in tissues with high 5α-reductase expression such as the prostate gland.[7] In addition, unlike testosterone, DHT is inactivated by 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) into the very weak androgen 3α-androstanediol in various tissues such as muscle, adipose, and liver among others,[5][8][9] and in relation to this, DHT has been reported to be a very poor anabolic agent when administered exogenously as a medication.[10]"

only low T subhumans suffer from 5AR inhibitors because theyre hypogonadal scum anyway
So lifting in the gym shouldn't be impacted? I will still have my strength?

So lifting in the gym shouldn't be impacted? I will still have my strength?
depends if you're a low T subhuman or not. but if you are, you probably have no muscle, zeal, and a skinnyfat cuck body already, so what's the difference? DHT has trash anabolism and kills your hair. if you need to think about this twice you deserve to lose your hair

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
I will fraud with hair systems when i go bald

depends if you're a low T subhuman or not. but if you are, you probably have no muscle, zeal, and a skinnyfat cuck body already, so what's the difference? DHT has trash anabolism and kills your hair. if you need to think about this twice you deserve to lose your hair
What about the nitric oxide inhibition that comes from fin that leads to softer erections?

What about the nitric oxide inhibition that comes from fin that leads to softer erections?
no good evidence for that. humans synthesize all of the required daily nitric oxide from a couple minutes of UVA exposure. if you're worried about that, sit under the sun for 10 minutes

nitric oxide is not the only mechanism to induce erections. testosterone is

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
even if it inhibits NO you can easily combat it with l-arginine or l-citrulline. But I had strong erections and libido on dut (stronger than baseline). Fin lowered libido a little like 20% tho while dut didnt.Theory is that dut raises T about 25% and estrogen something similar (estrogen is main regulator of erectile quality and libido for men funnily enough).

Im nw2 but looks like i should just shave it off bro max even now tbh, no point in prolonging death :feelsgood:
Thats one way to look at it ig.

you could accept it, enjoy your 10 years of stable nw2 and save for hair system / wait for a possible cure to appear.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Also this, they are starting phase 3 Q4 2021 as their ph1 and ph2 were successful. It has 4x stronger binding affinty for androgen receptor compared to ru58841 and also much longer halflife meaning it will be much much more effective. Only reported side is contact dermatitis in both china and US phase 1 study so no fraudmaxxing cause fda aint fucking around in US. Pyrilutamide and dut combined is maintance for 99.9% people. Even dut has 99.6% maintance on 4 year study so worry not.
Yeah balding is basically cured within the next 3 years if you've got money. Personally, I'm waiting for scientists to drop something good for regrowth so we can all grows a NW1 square hairline that you can set anywhere on your forehead.

It actually doesn't stop working after 10 years, at least from the papers I have read. Do you mind posting the source?

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
This is caused by adrenosterone.

It has been discovered on cancer research.

Even in completely castrated men, cancer still grew, because some other androgens got produced.

This is adrenosterone, the androgen that is not produced in testicles, but in kidneys.

Solution for norwoodcels: stop using fin, start using androgen antagonists.