Balding is not as bad as other flaws of face is masculine

Deleted member 14781

Deleted member 14781

CEO of Dark Triad and JBs secret fantasy
People always say that if you are bald your life is over. While I agree that it takes a hit on your appearance, especially depending on your bones, balding is not as bad as other flaws like being short or having a retruded jaw.
Think about this: are there action stars who are bald? Yes. Are there action stars who are short? No, if they are they are made to look tall. Are there retruded action stars? Action stars with acne? No.
So being bald (not balding with hair on the side like a grandpa) can still work if your bones can take it. If they can't then you are not really a Chad and should rope.
Dwayne 8220 the rock 8221 johnson carriera attore inscalfibile speciale v4 33111 720x720
Borghi suburra e1478177612274
Bkzdtjj2Xg 340x340
Filippo nigro
Fba7bfcd647580bfad079ae5855ee809
25603806 0 image m 35 1583452494531
Fotonoticia 20130906130648 1200

0468a4de4a64a0403c412d1089647ff26b3db341r1 1333 2000v2 00

Notice how they all act as anti heroes or straight villains? When you are bald you are automatically low trust, so you should go along with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Yuya Moggershima, mewcoper and 12 others
is this troll?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 14543, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Effortless, Deleted member 6423 and 7 others
GIGA cope OP. Hair=life.
Just be 1/100 masculine bones massive frame 6'3" jacked guy to make up for baldness theory.

5'7" framelet pretty boys like prime Justin Bieber could slay prime women off of a good hairline ALONE.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and 20 others
Also these men probably can only get post wall used up whores without the status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, androciv and 4 others
GIGA cope OP. Hair=life.
Just be 1/100 masculine bones massive frame 6'3" jacked guy to make up for baldness theory.

5'7" framelet pretty boys like prime Justin Bieber could slay prime women off of a good hairline ALONE.
Just have hair to make up for bad height and frame theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and highT
Also these men probably can only get post wall used up whores without the status.
I fucked a 18 years old by being bald and btw jfl at thinking that not all women are used up sluts, at 17 she already took like 15/20 dicks already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, highT, androciv and 1 other person
hair is life

there are very few men who can be above average without hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Yuya Moggershima, CursedOne and 1 other person
hair is life

Thats not what I'm saying, there are few men that can be above average without hair but there are 0 men who can be above average by being short, having acne or retruded. Those flaws are waaay worst.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Every guy I know that has been balding since his late teens is struggling hard with women and they are mostly incels.

Every guy I know that has kept his nw0 has done well with women in his life so far.

Just something I noticed. It's common sense that balding = ogre trait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, owlofathena and 8 others
Every guy I know that has been balding since his late teens is struggling hard with women and they are mostly incels.

Every guy I know that has kept his nw0 has done well with women in his life so far.

Just something I noticed. It's common sense that balding = ogre trait.
Yeah, I agree, the average bald guy looks like this
432p0j1li2o31

In order to pull it off being bald you have to be very masculine. But there is no way you can pull off being short for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and 6 others
Thats not what I'm saying, there are few men that can be above average without hair but there are 0 men who can be above average by being short, having acne or retruded. Those flaws are waaay worst.
recessed jaw is an easy fix if you have the money, acne depending on the severity is easy to get rid of, being short is tricky but depends how short

balding doesn't have a cure once your hair is at the unsavable point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
recessed jaw is an easy fix if you have the money, acne depending on the severity is easy to get rid of, being short is tricky but depends how short

balding doesn't have a cure once your hair is at the unsavable point
Most people don't have the money to undergo those expensive surgeries, acne can leave marks and in general is not always fixable.

Most people don't have the money to undergo those expensive surgeries, acne can leave marks and in general is not always fixable.
acne is easy to fix tbh, i had severe acne but i cut out dairy and haven't got any proper acne in a while

Yeah, I agree, the average bald guy looks like this
View attachment 1287260
In order to pull it off being bald you have to be very masculine. But there is no way you can pull off being short for example.
Being short (<5'7) isn't very common though. Balding is much more common.

The short guys I knew that had nw0 hairlines still didn't well with jb's in highschool tbh.

acne is easy to fix tbh, i had severe acne but i cut out dairy and haven't got any proper acne in a while
You got lucky tbh

Being short (<5'7) isn't very common though. Balding is much more common.

The short guys I knew that had nw0 hairlines still didn't well with jb's in highschool tbh.
True too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
reported

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, ultra18 and 7 others
I fucked a 18 years old by being bald and btw jfl at thinking that not all women are used up sluts, at 17 she already took like 15/20 dicks already.
I talk to young women and most of them are creeped out when bald (or old looking) guys simply have the audacity to gaze in their direction. If you are one of these 1/100 guys who still has decent sex appeal despite balding, well more power too you I guess. Go out and slay.

Or stop coping and go get a hair system.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, highT and 4 others
even masc guys benefit from hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
is this nigga serious?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Toth's thot, subhuman incel and 2 others
I talk to young women and most of them are creeped out when bald (or old looking) guys simply have the audacity to gaze in their direction. If you are one of these 1/100 guys who still has decent sex appeal despite balding, well more power too you I guess. Go out and slay.

They would love to getting plowed by this bad boy tho

L intro 1620934680

• JFL
Reactions: coolguy1
IMG 20210826 152811
IMG 20210826 152835
IMG 20210826 152857

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ChristianChad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and WontStopNorwooding
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Boldandbeautiful, AO77777 and 1 other person
I agree. Getting completely bald and jacked makes you a slayer like The Rock. The below will slay IRL in clubs:

Cel

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, subhuman incel, n0rthface and 10 others
It might not be over, that's right. But losing hair is hard...very hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Boldandbeautiful
ill confirm baldness is death after bimax :forcedsmile:

Why after bimax? Wtf does that even mean

oh wait nvm

that despite having more masculine traits ill be a semi bald bastard therefore rope

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
People always say that if you are bald your life is over. While I agree that it takes a hit on your appearance, especially depending on your bones, balding is not as bad as other flaws like being short or having a retruded jaw.
Think about this: are there action stars who are bald? Yes. Are there action stars who are short? No, if they are they are made to look tall. Are there retruded action stars? Action stars with acne? No.
So being bald (not balding with hair on the side like a grandpa) can still work if your bones can take it. If they can't then you are not really a Chad and should rope.
View attachment 1287247View attachment 1287246View attachment 1287245View attachment 1287244View attachment 1287243View attachment 1287242View attachment 1287249
View attachment 1287248

Notice how they all act as anti heroes or straight villains? When you are bald you are automatically low trust, so you should go along with it.
balding only works if you have masculine features accompanying it , if the person doesn't ,then its rope time with a 5Litres of copium for the overdose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and Deleted member 5799
balding only works if you have masculine features accompanying it , if the person doesn't ,then its rope time with a 5Litres of copium for the overdose
I agree that's what i said

As you said, as long as your face and body is masculine you can get away with being bald. However you have to look low trust and you must have a warrior skull. If you neurocranium shape is subhuman you have to have hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
As you said, as long as your face and body is masculine you can get away with being bald. However you have to look low trust and you must have a warrior skull. If you neurocranium shape is subhuman you have to have hair.
Yeah i agree, luckily i look like a bad boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and mulattomaxxer
Can changs pull off bald?

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Can changs pull off bald?
Any race can pull off the bald look but I rarely see bald asians.

Warrior skull + Chad body are the requirements for the bald look. Race doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, highT, Prettyboy and 2 others
hair is life

This

95% of men are finished if they go bald. Very few have the right skull to overcome that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androciv, ChristianChad, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Any race can pull off the bald look but I rarely see bald asians.

Warrior skull + Chad body are the requirements for the bald look. Race doesn't matter.
Most whites look like low T redditors when bald, you absolutely need at least some tan for it to work (beside masculine features). There’s a reason blacks get taxxed the least by the norwood reaper :trepidation:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, androciv and mulattomaxxer
It's over for 99% of bald men because of skull shape. I'm tall, can grow a thick beard, dark skin, but still look SUBHUMAN with shaved head because of shape. Nothing can overcome not possessing a warrior skull.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, androciv, Effortless and 1 other person
Most whites look like low T redditors when bald, you absolutely need at least some tan for it to work (beside masculine features). There’s a reason blacks get taxxed the least by the norwood reaper :trepidation:
Bald soyboy is such a looksmin

However this guy probably gets starfish sex with his wife once a year so he lifemogs me :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and subhuman incel