Balding man shaves head and is shocked by brutal reaction of female coworkers

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 5539 and Julius
He looks like an average normie pussyman

IMG 20200621 090636

When-the-cope-is-too-strong.gif

• JFL
Reactions: klamus, Baldingman1998, Perma Virgin 666 and 8 others
The Bald Pill is Brutal, for men that don't have the (upper head) face shape to pull off the bald look!
Which i, actually way more then 50% of men I guestimate. Like 75+% of men orso.

I know for certain with my head shape: BALD = GAME OVER for ME!!

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Maybe if we have no chance even with hair, shaving is good just to cement there is no chance so we know to give up

• +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing
Balding with gay alien skull is a death sentence

Gay alien skull and look at his jawline as well. No mentions to his ear piercing that are fucking disgusting. We could add up the fact that he didn't even got an actual shave.

Thank fucking fuck that I have a relatively flat occupit if I was to go bald in the future.

GAS skulls like his are the ultimate death sentence when you decide to shave your head.

• +1
He looks so much better in the second set of pics, almost like a different person. Not saying he looks good bald but the difference between first and second link is astounding. Glasses + beard + higher bodyfat take a huge toll on his looks.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
'if you have no hair you have no life' - saint Hamudi

• Woah
Lol wtf? He was already bald to begin with tho?

So much cope on Reddit lmaoooo, he looks like shit and is being forcibly blackpilled, he should fight to the death against the norwood reaper serves him right for thinking he's gonna have the same quality of life as a baldy

he should pray to jesus

And+earn+their+good++points+i+mean+credit+score+_7ee0b3dc13f763dce618893376737630.jpg

• +1
Reactions: alex569
The only reason they are acting like this is because of the big change.

Had they met you bald they would never care.

Just don't worry about what people say.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
When I shaved first time one girl told me that i looked like a killer, but at the time i took it as a compliment since i always liked having s badboy image.

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
older lady I work with saw me in the morning and just gasped at me and then with a shocked face said "you look like you've been ill for a very very long time"

Lol.

• +1
Thank fucking fuck that I have a relatively flat occupit if I was to go bald in the future.

GAS skulls like his are the ultimate death sentence when you decide to shave your head.
The occiput is the top of the skull right? Like Agent47 has a relatively flat occiput and all the chadbones and hunter eyes so he looks great

Edit: nope, it's not. That's weird. I was talking about the skullcap.

on a serios note can you not leave it a little grown out? I sometimes see shaved bald men who might not realize that they've shaved pimples and molds off the back of their head which are now open pink wounds and that's a bit yuck, maybe that's what the godess was refering to?

• +1
Few weeks back, I was having lunch with my female colleagues, 1 of them brought up about 1 of our balding coworker. She can feel his loss of confidance from the balding and proceed to say in front of us "most impt is confidence, if you are confident people will automatically like you" jfl the meme plays itself
Update today, my hair length is now chin level (post above was still nose level), the same girl above commented to me this morning that long hair makes me look sexy. JFL

his skull looks like shit