Balding slay count zero ugly gook

Kpop stars are so aesthetic it’s crazy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 2581
Have you considered getting the fat sucked out of your cheeks you got strong bones

Cmon bro, you are a asian, asians don't have major failos than being a asian, and... actually all in his asians faces...

Not being white too.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
Have you considered getting the fat sucked out of your cheeks you got strong bones
I have few looksmax potentials I just hate losing my young age more than this by wagecucking

Watch hereditary. Good movie. It's american one
I watched it. I laughed when the daughters head hit the pole. It was unexpected. I thought it was okay, I liked the atmosphere but the only creepy scene to me was the scene where the mom chases her son throughout the house when she's on the walls and especially when she keeps banging her head on the cellar door. Ah and when she looks her son in the eyes with those big eyes and starts slicing her own neck with that cord. Those were the only creepy scenes. I laughed when the headless corpse flew but people on Reddit thought it was scary af and they downvoted me. Jfl.

I watched it. I laughed when the daughters head hit the pole. It was unexpected. I thought it was okay, I liked the atmosphere but the only creepy scene to me was the scene where the mom chases her son throughout the house when she's on the walls and especially when she keeps banging her head on the cellar door. Ah and when she looks her son in the eyes with those big eyes and starts slicing her own neck with that cord. Those were the only creepy scenes. I laughed when the headless corpse flew but people on Reddit thought it was scary af and they downvoted me. Jfl.
Yeah fucking mom chasing and cutting her head off was so fucking god damn creepy. And those naked fatcels behind her in the attic and shit lol.
Atmosphere was really creepy too.
I watched midsommar it was boring as hell.

Yeah fucking mom chasing and cutting her head off was so fucking god damn creepy. And those naked fatcels behind her in the attic and shit lol.
Atmosphere was really creepy too.
I watched midsommar it was boring as hell.
I'm glad we have a similar taste. Jfl I completely forgot about the nude people there..absolutely disgusting. Remember the creep in the closet smiling? Jfl. Also midsommar is on my watchlist but I checked IMDb guide and it's full of nudity. I'm just trying to nofapmaxx here Jfl so I can't watch it :(

I'm glad we have a similar taste. Jfl I completely forgot about the nude people there..absolutely disgusting. Remember the creep in the closet smiling? Jfl. Also midsommar is on my watchlist but I checked IMDb guide and it's full of nudity. I'm just trying to nofapmaxx here Jfl so I can't watch it :(
Lmao yeah but I cant jerk on that cuz it was so weird JFL, its fucking boring anyways you dont have to watch. Do you watch except horror movies too?

Lmao yeah but I cant jerk on that cuz it was so weird JFL, its fucking boring anyways you dont have to watch. Do you watch except horror movies too?
Idk even if it's weird I'd probably get a boner, don't want that happening jfl. Sorry what did you try to say, did you mean to ask if I only watch horror movies?

Idk even if it's weird I'd probably get a boner, don't want that happening jfl. Sorry what did you try to say, did you mean to ask if I only watch horror movies?
Do you watch exclusively horror or thrillers or do you watch scifi romance everything

Do you watch exclusively horror or thrillers or do you watch scifi romance everything
Ahhh. Well I watch mostly horror but I also watch thrillers. I actually love comedies as well. Movies like American Pie, Van Wilder, etc. I also watch shows like Criminal Minds, Dexter, Hannibal. I like rom-coms too. What about you bro?

Ahhh. Well I watch mostly horror but I also watch thrillers. I actually love comedies as well. Movies like American Pie, Van Wilder, etc. I also watch shows like Criminal Minds, Dexter, Hannibal. I like rom-coms too. What about you bro?
I watch literally every genres.
I like denis villeneuve and Tarantino or nolan every mainstream movies

I watch literally every genres.
I like denis villeneuve and Tarantino or nolan every mainstream movies
Ah wow so you're a real movie buff. Have you watched Van Wilder?

At least not ogre

Ah wow so you're a real movie buff. Have you watched Van Wilder?
Nah I didnt watch that many comedy or highschool movies tbh. I remember dumb and dumber and hot chick, scary movie series etc

Nah I didnt watch that many comedy or highschool movies tbh. I remember dumb and dumber and hot chick, scary movie series etc
Ahhhh i see. It's one of my favourites but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. What's your most watched movie?

U look cute

• +1
Reactions: xit
Ahhhh i see. It's one of my favourites but I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea. What's your most watched movie?
Idk man I love all movies but I forget their names after watching. inception catch me if you can blade runner prisoners django idk man there are many good movies

Would die soon if I cant get white gf in few months
Patience brother, if you die now you will not enjoy life. You may not be good looking now but you have potential to ascend. You need to careermaxx and get bimax surgery plus osseous genioplasty. Dont kys just yet.

Good skin and fwhr tho

Idk man I love all movies but I forget their names after watching. inception catch me if you can blade runner prisoners django idk man there are many good movies
Ironically enough I have not seen any of the movies you just mentioned lol.

Chad

• JFL
Ironically enough I have not seen any of the movies you just mentioned lol.
They are all insanely good, watch them bro. Watch inception. How bout interstellar?

They are all insanely good, watch them bro. Watch inception. How bout interstellar?
I haven't seen a lot of the popular movies. I will watch them bro, thanks for the recommendations. I will start with R-point though. Tonight.

• +1
I haven't seen a lot of the popular movies. I will watch them bro, thanks for the recommendations. I will start with R-point though. Tonight.
Shit is kinda creepy and weird

Shit is kinda creepy and weird
That is perfect, I love creepy horror movies. In my opinion only Asians can do that... mostly Japanese from what I have seen,.

• +1
Looks like bhunnahs cousin

• JFL
Time to slay buddy boyo
3D4C6BB1 B55C 40C3 ABC7 6CBBE5978D87

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
404:chin not found

• JFL
post a good front and side pic my boneless friend

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2634 and Deleted member 3043
I’ve seen way worse guys with many gfs. You’re probably incel because you hate asian women and want only white Stacies. Jfl at all us standardcels here. You could prob could get an asian gf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I’ve seen way worse guys with many gfs. You’re probably incel because you hate asian women and want only white Stacies. Jfl at all us standardcels here. You could prob could get an asian gf.
I know I can get asian gf if I want to tbh

Attachments

• 952C8AE7-E701-4AA1-8B9D-F87D0240135A.jpg
    952C8AE7-E701-4AA1-8B9D-F87D0240135A.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 21
slay_count = 0
if slay_count < 1:
self.kill()

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and toolateforme
Why don't you want an asian gf lmao?
Anyway, after couple surgeries you can look like this.
952C8AE7-E701-4AA1-8B9D-F87D0240135A.jpg
I dont wanna look like that faggot I wanna look like jordan barrett.
And asian girls are flat.

I dont wanna look like that faggot I wanna look like jordan barrett.
And asian girls are flat.

And I want to own the whole world. You can't get everything in life. You're asian, so asianmax. Try to look as good as you can as an asian and i'm sure you'll find some white girl who has a asian fetish in Japan or wherever you're living.

And I want to own the whole world. You can't get everything in life. You're asian, so asianmax. Try to look as good as you can as an asian and i'm sure you'll find some white girl who has a asian fetish in Japan or wherever you're living.
People are dealt with what they're given indeed. But it doesnt make the cards equal.
It can always be brutally inferior.

I will looksmax but I'm gonna get brow ridge and maxilla etc for objective standard not faggot jawshaving thing

People are dealt with what they're given indeed. But it doesnt make the cards equal.
It can always be brutally inferior.

I will looksmax but I'm gonna get brow ridge and maxilla etc for objective standard not faggot jawshaving thing

Imagine thinking its gay to maximize your potential looks wise by whatever means necessary, especially if you don't do any contact sports. It's not even over for you, you little cunt, start doing basic shit like skincare, gym, etc and then when you have money get the surgeries you need, especially buccal fat removal. Diet I can't comment on because I'm retarded when it comes to that too.

Attachments

• tumblr_pfqme4UW0o1x5yz8qo2_400.jpg
    tumblr_pfqme4UW0o1x5yz8qo2_400.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 18
Imagine thinking its gay to maximize your potential looks wise by whatever means necessary, especially if you don't do any contact sports. It's not even over for you, you little cunt, start doing basic shit like skincare, gym, etc and then when you have money get the surgeries you need, especially buccal fat removal. Diet I can't comment on because I'm retarded when it comes to that too.
She looks flat
Yeah I may got some potential but it's gonna be too late cuz i got too many flaws needing insane money to fix. I basically gotta slay without looksmaxxing to not rope

She looks flat
Yeah I may got some potential but it's gonna be too late cuz i got too many flaws needing insane money to fix. I basically gotta slay without looksmaxxing to not rope

Who cares? She's hot.

Okay if you want to slay without looksmax lower your standards. If you expect some prime psl 8 whit qt you wont get her. Where do you live anyway? Is it SK? You seem suicidal.

Who cares? She's hot.

Okay if you want to slay without looksmax lower your standards. If you expect some prime psl 8 whit qt you wont get her. Where do you live anyway? Is it SK? You seem suicidal.
I've been suicidal for months now. I dont find her hot.