Balding vs. Receding

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
What’s the difference? If you recede, are you prone to MBP? Aware me on the difference

@Dyorotic2 @LordNorwood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
there is no difference. just like saying recessed and retruded jaw

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
They're the same shit lol. Do you mean shedding vs balding ? Receeding is literally norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Probably the distance of recession or none

receding= nw2. Or its usually called mature hairline. Pierce Brosnan- nw2 at 25, still nw2 at 65+. obviously not balding. Usually, 80% of males gonna have receding hairline till their 30.
Pierce Brosnan steht auf starke Frauen big teaser article

Balding= thinning and nw3+

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Hades, BigBoy and 4 others
They're the same shit lol. Do you mean shedding vs balding ? Receeding is literally norwooding.
Idk when I think of balding I think that the hair in the middle is the head is falling off.

My uncle has receding but still has good, thick hair and he’s 60. My grandpa also had receding hairline but no thinning and balding at age 84.

0fa.jpg

minimum hairline requirements to leave the house in 2020

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Dogs, Hades and 6 others
What’s the difference? If you recede, are you prone to MBP? Aware me on the difference

@Dyorotic2 @LordNorwood
There is no difference, recession is MPB. If you are receding then you have male pattern baldness and the balding process has begun.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2846
There is no difference, recession is MPB. If you are receding then you have male pattern baldness and the balding process has begun.
Faurk I hope I have my uncles hair tbh. He’s 60 and has NW2, thick and nice. Legit the only thing I’m scared of is losing my hair and aging due to my shit undereyes. And ofc collagen but I’m flowing with collagen atm (plus retin a is god tier).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and LordNorwood
Faurk I hope I have my uncles hair tbh. He’s 60 and has NW2, thick and nice. Legit the only thing I’m scared of is losing my hair and aging due to my shit undereyes. And ofc collagen but I’m flowing with collagen atm (plus retin a is god tier).
Have you begun to recede?

Have you begun to recede?
No. I just have a naturally high hairline. There’s no way I will recede at 19 bc I got my mom’s hair (and her family’s hair genes) and they are above average but not top tier.

My hair plan is to hop on fin whenever I notice a lot of shedding/lose hairs and/or by the time I’m 25/26. Which comes first. Then use fin until that chemical for anti balding gets released which would probably be by mid-late 2020’s and never worry about my hair again.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Idk when I think of balding I think that the hair in the middle is the head is falling off.

My uncle has receding but still has good, thick hair and he’s 60. My grandpa also had receding hairline but no thinning and balding at age 84.
Balding happens in stages. First the hairline receedes and goes from nw 1 to 2 then in nw3 the crown also starts thinning and the hairline starts looking like a horse shoe and it progresses like that till nw7. That's the pattern of balding. Some people balding genetics stops at nw2 like my father. Others at 4. Others fully bald etc.

• +1
Balding happens in stages. First the hairline receedes and goes from nw 1 to 2 then in nw3 the crown also starts thinning and the hairline starts looking like a horse shoe and it progresses like that till nw7. That's the pattern of balding. Some people balding genetics stops at nw2 like my father. Others at 4. Others fully bald etc.
There’s needs to be a cure for balding soon. It’s 2020 and we can cut into people’s faces and rearrange bones but we can’t fully regrow hair jfl.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

@Dyorotic2 @LordNorwood
androgen sensitivity to dermal papilla cells and their arraignment

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
There’s needs to be a cure for balding soon. It’s 2020 and we can cut into people’s faces and rearrange bones but we can’t fully regrow hair jfl.
It ain't that simple. It's highly genetic and depends on the hair sensitivity to dht and the 5alpha reductase abundance in the individual. The only way to stop balding is to block androgens in the scalp. Of you catch balding soon you can reverse it. Ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day/finasteride/minoxidil can preserve a nw1 hairline if caught early.

• +1
No. I just have a naturally high hairline. There’s no way I will recede at 19 bc I got my mom’s hair (and her family’s hair genes) and they are above average but not top tier.

My hair plan is to hop on fin whenever I notice a lot of shedding/lose hairs and/or by the time I’m 25/26. Which comes first. Then use fin until that chemical for anti balding gets released which would probably be by mid-late 2020’s and never worry about my hair again.
Excellent plan that's exactly what I was going to suggest to you if you were noticing some slight recession. I hope you don't have to though.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2846
It ain't that simple. It's highly genetic and depends on the hair sensitivity to dht and the 5alpha reductase abundance in the individual. The only way to stop balding is to block androgens in the scalp. Of you catch balding soon you can reverse it. Ketoconazole 2% shampoo every other day/finasteride/minoxidil can preserve a nw1 hairline if caught early.

There is no cure for balding, all solutions just slow it down. Speaking as a norwood 3 guy who got a HT two months ago.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, strong_silent_type, BigBoy and 1 other person
There is no cure for balding, all solutions just slow it down. Speaking as a norwood 3 guy who got a HT two months ago.
i can’t find it but there’s a chemical cure that made a guy go frim like NW6 to a FULL head of hair in a few months. it started with an R or something and had numbers it in.

@Lifeisgood72 @x30001 talked about it. do u remember it? ur like a mini @x30001

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
i can’t find it but there’s a chemical cure that made a guy go frim like NW6 to a FULL head of hair in a few months. it started with an R or something and had numbers it in.

@Lifeisgood72 @x30001 talked about it. do u remember it? ur like a mini @x30001

newsflash

ru58841 works shit for most people. thats far from a cure. not even to mention that we dont even know what possible longterm effect that product has

or are u talking about sth different?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
newsflash

ru58841 works shit for most people. thats far from a cure. not even to mention that we dont even know what possible longterm effect that product has

i think this is what i meant. i got it mixed up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and strong_silent_type
  • +1
a

as do i. if this gets approval w no sides, i will never have to worry about my hair again 🥰🤩
So this basically means there already is a cure for balding???

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
So this basically means there already is a cure for balding???
not yet. it needs to be fda approved and it’s not officially out yet.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Im going to get a HT eventually so i can quite worrying about balding, it raises my cortisol mad hard, when i think about it.

I think when people think mature hairline they think of noorwood 1-2. Noorwood 0 is a kids hairline. But the noorwood scale never shows a noorwood 0.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Im medicalmaxing right now, when i become a doctor it will be much easier for me to access it
i will fly to you to have you write me a prescription

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I think for me balding is rapid hair loss while receding is like normal aging like seeing a 40 year old with like a nw 3

• +1
Im going to get a HT eventually so i can quite worrying about balding, it raises my cortisol mad hard, when i think about it.

the more you know about ht the more you realise how shit they are

I think when people think mature hairline they think of noorwood 1-2. Noorwood 0 is a kids hairline. But the noorwood scale never shows a noorwood 0.
everyone is born with a NW0. NW chart measures when u start BALDING.

Yeah nw0 is literally a castrated man.

everyone is born with a NW0. NW chart measures when u start BALDING.
Someone said brad pitt is a noorwood 1.25. Well who cares. Everyone says he has a full head of hair.

• +1
There's no difference, receding = You're losing hair like most males do: starting by the temples and the crown. You can also bald every where in the scalp (the areas that will make you be nw7) without any noticeable receding, you'll only noticed after you've lost half your density
Yeah nw0 is literally a castrated man.

I honestly have no idea what would be more depressing tbh

no hair or no erection

• +1