The difference between 6'0 vs 6'2 is WAY bigger than 6'2 vs 6'4

I saw a picture of me and my friend who I asked how tall is (because he was tall as shit next to normies) and I was surprised that he said 6'4 this whole time i thought he was at least 6'5, like 6'6. That could be because people are shorter than you perceive them if they are taller than you.

I'm 6'3 and I was mega surprised that we were almost exactly the same height, it puts into perspective how tall i am myself UNFRAUDED

Obviously the common sense that the taller you are, the more women can't tell the height difference, but 6'0 just isn't enough to be perfect despite being tall.
I just wear airforces to fraud myself to 6'2

I am 6ft barefoot and my first post to this site was, "are cowboy boots socially acceptable?", it's so over.

I get it could be worse, but you feel still it. You are ALMOST the tallest but you are always second guessing with the perspective. I think I am autistic cause I walk next to people who look 'tall' and glance to make sure we are eye level as I pass to see if I am a manlet or not.

Also saying you are 6'1 vs saying you are 6'2 is noticeably different to a girl due to all the media using 6'2 as the 'ideal' height for so long.

I just wear airforces to fraud myself to 6'2
fucks with your frame, sure i can get to 6'4+ with "airforces" and lifts but it messes with my frame

bro you’re retarded 6 ft 2 is solidly tall and and wtf are you talking about? The average women height is 5 ft 5 and statistically 6 ft and above women are incredibly rare so a women to height mog 6 ft 2 basically don’t exist @PeiFan94
they exist, she has to be at least 5'11 to be taller in heels

I am 6ft barefoot and my first post to this site was, "are cowboy boots socially acceptable?", it's so over.

I get it could be worse, but you feel still it. You are ALMOST the tallest but you are always second guessing with the perspective. I think I am autistic cause I walk next to people who look 'tall' and glance to make sure we are eye level as I pass to see if I am a manlet or not.

Also saying you are 6'1 vs saying you are 6'2 is noticeably different to a girl due to all the media using 6'2 as the 'ideal' height for so long.
if ur 6'1 you can claim 6'2 to a girl, no problem

whether 6'2 is ideal on the media idk some say 6 foot some say 6'5 as both roll off the tongue fast, but i dont doubt 6'2 is very good

• +1
Reactions: Tuckernuck Island
These are just humblebrag threads or something. I can only imagine 6'2 being even average in maybe a city center in the netherlands
6'2 being average is the highest you will go to be honest, no 6'4-6'3

but for a place to have an average of 6'2 that would be a giant city

• +1
Reactions: PeiFan94
yea ppl even ur height sometimes look taller depending on if ur behind them it isn’t until i realize im staring them right in the eye that were the same height or im even a bit taller

but yea 6’3 barefoot is a very good height i think 6’3 is the start of the height where u almost never get height mogged since it takes 6’6 barefoot which is extremely rare to “height mog” u. it might feel like ppl height mog u but in reality those ppl are closer to u in height than u think due to ur eye level
also if youre 6'3 (which is exactly what i am) even meeting a 6'4 person can make you feel "manlet" hyperbolically because youre so used to being tall youre not the biggest guy anymore

also if youre 6'3 (which is exactly what i am) even meeting a 6'4 person can make you feel "manlet" hyperbolically because youre so used to being tall youre not the biggest guy anymore
that’s just looksmax autism normal ppl don’t gaf about someone 1 inch taller or feel like it makes them short

that’s just looksmax autism normal ppl don’t gaf about someone 1 inch taller or feel like it makes them short
no thats just normal, the taller you are, the bigger the surprise if someone is even taller than you, broadly speaking

no thats just normal, the taller you are, the bigger the surprise if someone is even taller than you, broadly speaking
maybe if ur 6’5 and up cus then its actually super rare to see someone taller than you but 6’4 is still a height u can see daily usually it’s the tallest person u see daily if ur at a busy place like where I live.

but even then no 6’5 dude is gonna go up to a 6’6 dude and say woah your huge your way bigger than me that’s looksmax autism.