baldness

chexo0

chexo0

Iron
Joined
Sep 24, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
10
I’m 13 years old, and I haven’t faced this problem yet (I hope I won’t), but in my family, all the guys started going bald at 25 — my father started going bald at 25, my grandfather did too, and I’m 100 % no exception. How can I avoid this? I know you can get a hair transplant, but maybe there are some ways to completely avoid it?
 
  • +1
Reactions: levisko
use minoxidil but not oral one
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
dont use any dumb products like curl cream to maximise hair lifespan
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
when the time comes you hop on dut/fin + minox, its the only way.

do not use 5ar inhibitors before puberty is done, if you notice it starting before puberty is over you can at least start with minox
 
  • +1
Reactions: chexo0
Oh, sorry, I forgot to use the translator. Should I use minoxidil as soon as baldness starts?
i probably wont start until 17 18 years just try to dont stress live a healthy life style and eat clean and you are good brother
 

Similar threads

Idehomannetje
Replies
3
Views
34
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
J
Replies
4
Views
85
dxrek
D
69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
88
sub5skinnybum
sub5skinnybum
69FutureChad69
Replies
1
Views
41
castnd
C
N
Replies
0
Views
23
notcentral
N

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top