• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i got mogged again :feelswhy:

that phenotype and height instant death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, reptiles, RODEBLUR and 1 other person
that phenotype and height instant death
i once got messaged by a 5'3 curry of that pheno and he told me how he is gonna kill himself and shit...
then someone posted his pics on lookism and he stopped responding to my messages 😢

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and chaddyboi66
i once got messaged by a 5'3 curry of that pheno and he told me how he is gonna kill himself and shit...
then someone posted his pics on lookism and he stopped responding to my messages 😢
tales

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Michael Myers
Notice how the girl was asian and she gave the other asian a 7 when a white girl would give both the asian and indian a 4. Pheno of the girl matters obviously

he doesnt look bad tbh, he clearly looksmaxxed
Why every south asian who migrrates to west has typical thick eyebrows light skin ,pink lips even though their parents dont have it?

Why every south asian who migrrates to west has typical thick eyebrows light skin ,pink lips even though their parents dont have it?
Depends on the person. I actually fit this description but I also a brother who doesn’t. I also have a friend who fits this description but not his brother.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Depends on the person. I actually fit this description but I also a brother who doesn’t. I also have a friend who fits this description but not his brother.
I'm ngl the original video I posted got deleted

It might have been related to what everyone else started talking about, or possibly inspired discussion regarding a similar topic within the same broader curry one, but I don't even remember what it was really about tbh.

I'm guessing you don't remember either though right @TRUE_CEL?

I think it might have been something from some blackpill shitposting channel on YT vaguely talking about the currypill, and I think it was drawing a comparison to the "baljeet" character from the tv show 'Phineas and Ferb'

It also may have mentioned something about curry SMV in the west but I'm not sure tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers