Reactions: NorwoodAscender, thorns and ReadBooksEveryday
Average day out as a Sanjucel

Join us bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender, Latinolooksmaxxer and 7 others
You are becoming like @Cheesyrumble slowly posting curry propoganda

I remember Asian were seen as massive shitskin incels, and he made them look like slayers. His exact dying words before leaving were 'I have elevated the Asian race to the entire incel sphere. Now replicate my resutls with a Curry. I await' as he logged off this shithole website

Mirin' your prowess. #CurryPower
naruto shippuden uchiha madara GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 82370, lucifer6969, normie_joe and 13 others

I remember his dying words before leaving were 'I have elevated the Asian race to the entire incel sphere. Now replicate my resutls with a Curry. I await' as he logged off this shithole website

I post subhumans and normies of all races getting girls all the time. I am not posting curry propaganda i am posting subhuman propaganda

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender and 6 others
lifefuel for indians

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
Is OP an Ai bot or something?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, NorwoodAscender, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others

I remember Asian were seen as massive shitskin incels, and he made them look like slayers. His exact dying words before leaving were 'I have elevated the Asian race to the entire incel sphere. Now replicate my resutls with a Curry. I await' as he logged off this shithole website

Sanjucels transcend race and ethnicity

Join us bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Serbia is a subhuman country

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ReadBooksEveryday, Htobrother and 4 others
He is a post grinder I think
I predict his next thread: David Beckham looks good .
15 likes
irrelevant yapping in replies

rinse and repeat

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, thorns, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Wdym

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, thorns, greywind and 3 others
I predict his next thread: David Beckham looks good .
15 likes
irrelevant yapping in replies

rinse and repeat
His posts aren't really low quality though

He just uses the same formate where its photo and then tags just to get rep

Then he will rarely reply. This is why new users such as yourself at first might think it's weird lol

He is pretty chill, just rep farming constantly. He isn't like this on .is

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, kurdmaxxer, greywind and 3 others
Why are they surrounding him like deranged currycels do in India with white woman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, normie_joe, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
His posts aren't really low quality though

He just uses the same formate where its photo and then tags just to get rep

Then he will rarely reply. This is why new users such as yourself at first might think it's weird lol

He is pretty chill, just rep farming constantly. He isn't like this on .is
They are low quality. I miss the posts where he talks about his life. Tired of this repost shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Gengar, Dimaaa5 and 2 others
They are low quality. I miss the posts where he talks about his life. Tired of this repost shit
The posts are not bad, he has higher post to rep ratio than Gengar and AlexBrown but he is so much less memorable than those two

He is a cool guy to talk to in DMs and other forum, he just does this format too much.

He barely replies ever too, just too keep maximum net rep achieve high I guess? Or maybe that is just his style?

Regardless he has 30k posts, if he continued he will have the highest ratio on the forum ( for a high volume poster )

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Gengar, Chadeep and 2 others
as a balkancel living close to Serbia i can say that how the average gypsy looks like here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zurzolo, NorwoodAscender, moredatesmorerapes and 4 others
I post subhumans and normies of all races getting girls all the time. I am not posting curry propaganda i am posting subhuman propaganda
Hitler crying in his casket as utermensch get foids

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Jason Voorhees
The posts are not bad, he has higher post to rep ratio than Gengar and AlexBrown but he is so much less memorable than those two

He is a cool guy to talk to in DMs and other forum, he just does this format too much.

He barely replies ever too, just too keep maximum net rep achieve high I guess? Or maybe that is just his style?

Regardless he has 30k posts, if he continued he will have the highest ratio on the forum ( for a high volume poster )
You are right I mostly do it for reps but the ones that I do type out and put some effort in generally decent imo.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, NorwoodAscender and n9wiff
Jfl I'm feeling so superior rn as a Bulgarian. Shit like that would never happen here. Serbians have been bbc worshippers since their commie times and now they're embracing the currypill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, moredatesmorerapes, Chadeep and 2 others
Jfl I'm feeling so superior rn as a Bulgarian. Shit like that would never happen here. Serbians have been bbc worshippers since their commie times and now they're embracing the currypill :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I guess now add Serbia to to the geo max list , on top of Poland .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Chadeep, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
as a balkancel living close to Serbia i can say that how the average gypsy looks like here
Does he look gypsy? I don't think he gives gypsy vibes because he doesn't look remotely mixed.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Does he look gypsy? I don't think he gives gypsy vibes because he doesn't look remotely mixed.
main-qimg-46ef8f2b57aefc19e5aaf1a54b584ad4

As you can see the balkcan countries have a lot higher % of them. It appears that despite Serbia having a fair amount of gypsy population he did fine with the foids, most likely since he spoke English fluently and dressed well, and did not behave like an idiot in public

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@russiancelreturns @St.TikTokcel @mrriceguyreturn

• +1
You are right I mostly do it for reps but the ones that I do type out and put some effort in generally decent imo.
Tbh bro ur single handedly helping to improve the looksmaxers mindset here. Lot of users depressed so as they continue their looksmaxxing journey they can feel more motivation . Thank you bro

• Love it
  • +1
he is laughing stock here, if u check his other videos, bunch of zoomers are making fun of him, they are asking him for a picture beacuse he is somewhat popular and made a name by making instagram reels and tiktoks in serbia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, emeraldglass, Gengar and 2 others
bulgarians are not humans lmao, idk how can you say superior and bulgarian in same sentence

• +1
Nah why he covering his mouth like a gay boy💀

• +1
  • +1
he is laughing stock here, if u check his other videos, bunch of zoomers are making fun of him, they are asking him for a picture beacuse he is somewhat popular and made a name by making instagram reels and tiktoks in serbia
Where they are making fun of him?

• +1
main-qimg-46ef8f2b57aefc19e5aaf1a54b584ad4

As you can see the balkcan countries have a lot higher % of them. It appears that despite Serbia having a fair amount of gypsy population he did fine with the foids, most likely since he spoke English fluently and dressed well, and did not behave like an idiot in public
This is in contrast to the average gypsy that behaves like a hood rat negro, harrasing the public and not paying their taxes and not holding a job and committing crime.

• +1
I saw his content, just another youtuber that interviews attractive foids. It seems to be a popular niche these days.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, Jason Voorhees and shizuku11111
Where they are making fun of him?
his ig reels, they are talking in serbian in background, i remember watching one reel and someone in background said "aj skloni se od ovog indijanca" and everyone laughed, also he literally gives them money to be in his videos, he does some quizes

forgot to add "aj skloni se od ovog indijanca" means, get tf away from this indian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, emeraldglass, Gengar and 1 other person
I saw his content, just another youtuber that interviews attractive foids. It seems to be a popular niche these days.
and he basically gives them money to be in his videos lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
bulgarians are not humans lmao, idk how can you say superior and bulgarian in same sentence
They mog american whites. If you have been to the balkans their men basically have the strength of black men, its crazy. Their also tall, average height is a legit 6ft barefoot.

• +1
his ig reels, they are talking in serbian in background, i remember watching one reel and someone in background said "aj skloni se od ovog indijanca" and everyone laughed, also he literally gives them money to be in his videos, he does some quizes
The people seemed pretty friendly from his insta reels tbh. All the girls stood there and replied to him nicely and he doesn't give money to anyone in his reels

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and AscensionMan98
and he basically gives them money to be in his videos lmao
Sums up every youtuber that made it big, faked their pranks or interviews with a either money or for women getting attention online also works as currency.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
The people seemed pretty friendly from his insta reels tbh. All the girls stood there and replied to him nicely and he doesn't give money to anyone in his reels
wdym doesnt give money? all of his ig reels are people guessing flags, numbers and what not for money?

• +1
wdym doesnt give money? all of his ig reels are people guessing flags, numbers and what not for money?
Not those. Those are obvious but the random ones where he is rating people, asking them quesitons. They seem pretty authentic.

They mog american whites. If you have been to the balkans their men basically have the strength of black men, its crazy. Their also tall, average height is a legit 6ft barefoot.
im aware bro im from serbia, funny enough ive been to bulgaria on vacation, they are textbook bald ogres

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, AscensionMan98 and Jason Voorhees
They don't look too differently facially from the average white american that isn't overweight from these reels. I think the zoomer white americans might even look better on average tbh.

They don't look too differently facially from the average white american that isn't overweight from these reels. I think the zoomer white americans might even look better on average tbh.
@St.TikTokcel

Not those. Those are obvious but the random ones where he is rating people, asking them quesitons. They seem pretty authentic.
im watching his reels rn bro, these kids are giving themselves random names, he asks them "whats your name" and they say most random made up bs, they are basically passively making fun of him, i cant explain it, its just manerism, body language, tone of speaking etc

• +1
It’s because we currycels are like zoo animals to them. We are the new niggers. Minus the SMV.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, ReadBooksEveryday, n9wiff and 1 other person
Iuy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon, AscensionMan98 and Jason Voorhees
Watching footy with my mum. Can't be arsed to write an essay.

Most of them seem to be LTNs ogres. They don't have the mogger frames either. They are just tall. The women are GL tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, n9wiff and St.TikTokcel

There is a reason why my post to rep ratio is kinda screwed. When I joined, there were only sfcels and muzzie haters so I would argue against them constantly. It was easy to repfarm back then if you posted racist shit or anti-muzzie shit which I never did. It’s only quite recently that things started changing, with many sfcels leaving and ethnics coming in droves. Now there’s a somewhat healthy balance between ethnics and whites with sfcels barely being here anymore except for the occasional poster such as anoright and 6ft4. In the past, these kinda people were everywhere. It was tough being a self-loving ethnic back in the day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, looksmac, Chadeep and 1 other person