Balkan foids asking for pic with curry boy

There is a reason why my post to rep ratio is kinda screwed. When I joined, there were only sfcels and muzzie haters so I would argue against them constantly. It was easy to repfarm back then if you posted racist shit or anti-muzzie shit which I never did. It’s only quite recently that things started changing, with many sfcels leaving and ethnics coming in droves. Now there’s a somewhat healthy balance between ethnics and whites with sfcels barely being here anymore except for the occasional poster such as anoright and 6ft4. In the past, these kinda people were everywhere. It was tough being a self-loving ethnic back in the day.
True most of my posts were from COVID arguing with Sfcels. I miss Bigbhaiceps Gudru etc.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gengar and Jason Voorhees
True most of my posts were from COVID arguing with Sfcels. I miss Bigbhaiceps Gudru etc.
Same tbh. I don't go back and forth these days. Just cba.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Chadeep
There is a reason why my post to rep ratio is kinda screwed. When I joined, there were only sfcels and muzzie haters so I would argue against them constantly. It was easy to repfarm back then if you posted racist shit or anti-muzzie shit which I never did. It’s only quite recently that things started changing, with many sfcels leaving and ethnics coming in droves. Now there’s a somewhat healthy balance between ethnics and whites with sfcels barely being here anymore except for the occasional poster such as anoright and 6ft4. In the past, these kinda people were everywhere. It was tough being a self-loving ethnic back in the day.
Ypu are a .is and .org OG. The first users to join this forum and .is. any other forums u are OG of?

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, Gengar and Chadeep
There is a reason why my post to rep ratio is kinda screwed. When I joined, there were only sfcels and muzzie haters so I would argue against them constantly. It was easy to repfarm back then if you posted racist shit or anti-muzzie shit which I never did. It’s only quite recently that things started changing, with many sfcels leaving and ethnics coming in droves. Now there’s a somewhat healthy balance between ethnics and whites with sfcels barely being here anymore except for the occasional poster such as anoright and 6ft4. In the past, these kinda people were everywhere. It was tough being a self-loving ethnic back in the dayday
I never considered how the dynamics of the forum can affect how old users get reps, I feel stupid for not even factoring this in now...
occasional poster such as anoright and 6f6ft4.
My king Anoright would never that:ogre: He isn't anoright anymore anyways. He is using @Salludon Now, my expose thread explained this :feelshah:

I know he had a bunch of users nazi posting everywhere though
It was tough being a self-loving ethnic back in the daday.
You paved the way for me to change my name to "DalitBoss" and still get rep :lul:

Thank you Gengar, you become more likeable the more I get to know you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Same tbh. I don't go back and forth these days. Just cba.
Tiktokcels would never understand how heated this forum was back in 2020 even in 2021 with Acnescars and Volcelfatcel.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and Jason Voorhees
People take photos with models because they are famous and attractive, people (a few) take photos with curries because they are uncommon and rare, I'm sure that none of the bitches in the video thought about being curry's girlfriend or something like that:feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
People take photos with models because they are famous and attractive, people (a few) take photos with curries because they are uncommon and rare, I'm sure that none of the bitches in the video thought about being curry's girlfriend or something like that:feelskek:
Cope, they fall and quiver when they see me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Jason Voorhees
Tiktokcels would never understand how heated this forum was back in 2020 even in 2021 with Acnescars and Volcelfatcel.
Even in 2022-2023 the asian women debates with clouder were pretty funny lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
im watching his reels rn bro, these kids are giving themselves random names, he asks them "whats your name" and they say most random made up bs, they are basically passively making fun of him, i cant explain it, its just manerism, body language, tone of speaking etc
Fair point. That's kinda funny lol. If you see any of the successful YouTube interview ones they make the foids say or act the dumbest stuff, so he needs to get them to act like that

• JFL
Reactions: jué
We even have a reformed sfcel. Northface used to be one of them but he has since changed his ways. :feelsautistic:
Ypu are a .is and .org OG. The first users to join this forum and .is. any other forums u are OG of?
Yes, another forum. It was created in June 2015.

The other forum is like a spiritual follow-up forum to the one I joined in June 2010, which itself was created in January 2009 as a spiritual follow-up forum of a forum that was created in the early 2000s.

Surprisingly, I only have over 7,000 posts. The 2009 forum is the first time I had racked up many posts. I had 17,500 posts before it got shut down.

The forum was like .org but on steroids, and without any teenagers. I was the one of the youngest. There was only one other younger person and he was a year younger than me. Sadly, he died because of a drug overdose in 2019.

I don’t feel like an .org OG because I joined in October rather than August. But there’s a reason.

Reason being I wasn’t active on .co at the time, and they had moved the Looksmaxxing section there to a separate forum (.org). I noticed the section was gone and asked, then they said there’s a new forum. I joined as soon as I heard about it.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I never considered how the dynamics of the forum can affect how old users get reps, I feel stupid for not even factoring this in now...
Yeah, the kind of user base you have heavily influences the amount of post to rep ratio you will have. That’s why the older users tend to have quite the discrepancy when it comes to their ratios. They just posted a lot of anti-ethnic stuff. But luckily, times have changed.
My king Anoright would never that:ogre: He isn't anoright anymore anyways. He is using @Salludon Now, my expose thread explained this :feelshah:

I know he had a bunch of users nazi posting everywhere though
JFL.
You paved the way for me to change my name to "DalitBoss" and still get rep :lul:

Thank you Gengar, you become more likeable the more I get to know you
I can’t take all the credit, bhai. The credit goes to the user base itself. If we had the same users around, then things would still be difficult for us. The only thing I can take credit for is standing up for us non-whites at a time when no one else did. Aw, thank you for the nice words. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and n9wiff
Yeah, the kind of user base you have heavily influences the amount of post to rep ratio you will have. That’s why the older users tend to have quite the discrepancy when it comes to their ratios. They just posted a lot of anti-ethnic stuff. But luckily, times have changed.
Makes so much more sense now, also your activities outside the forum I guess?

Clavicular has an army of new users rn
I can’t take all the credit, bhai. The credit goes to the user base itself. If we had the same users around, then things would still be difficult for us. The only thing I can take credit for is standing up for us non-whites at a time when no one else did. Aw, thank you for the nice words. :Comfy:
Mirin, I guess the old ethnics could have just left the forum and this could have become an echo chamber.

But standing up in general paved the way, and I guess it was inevitable too as the forum got more popular

I remember .is being incredibly different only through two regions, pre and post 2022 or covid era.

• +1
We even have a reformed sfcel. Northface used to be one of them but he has since changed his ways. :feelsautistic:
Over was one too. Funny users like Traumatizedogre , IntrovertedNarc , Aestheticallypleasing , Rupert pupkin left.

• +1
skulls GIF by 29thfloor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
You are becoming like @Cheesyrumble slowly posting curry propoganda

I remember Asian were seen as massive shitskin incels, and he made them look like slayers. His exact dying words before leaving were 'I have elevated the Asian race to the entire incel sphere. Now replicate my resutls with a Curry. I await' as he logged off this shithole website

Mirin' your prowess. #CurryPower
naruto shippuden uchiha madara GIF
Where’d @Cheesyrumble go anyways? He needs to come back :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and ReadBooksEveryday
wdym doesnt give money? all of his ig reels are people guessing flags, numbers and what not for money?
If he had to pay just for some standard interview he woudl go broke like every other influencer. Only once they're making a couple grand a month would it even be worth paying people to react a certain way.

• +1
Where’d @Cheesyrumble go anyways? He needs to come back :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Busy busting inside polish and slavic foids that liked his Korean ass. He couldn't handle the american black pill that didn't like his ass.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and rand anon
Over was one too. Funny users like Traumatizedogre , IntrovertedNarc , Aestheticallypleasing , Rupert pupkin left.
Over is still around, he must have been removed. Introvertedpajeet kept spamming my pics and Jason got him unbanned. :hnghn: Maybe I should get moggathon unbanned now. :feelshah:

Thoughts? @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
bulgarians are not humans lmao, idk how can you say superior and bulgarian in same sentence
Keep coping, salty Untermensch

Serboids were considered lowest of the low by the nazis

Screenshot 20240714 220939 Chrome

Meanwhile they were besties with the superior Bulgarians.

Screenshot 20240714 221018 Chrome

Just visit Bulgaria and Serbia and compare. Serbia is like Zimbabwe compared to Bulgaria.

What can you expect from subhuman central? :feelskek:

Also, you still haven't addressed how just be bbc is literally law in your shithole :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Balkans are the european India

• +1
JFL at the comments of balkan subhumans "I'm whiter than you"

• +1
Over is still around, he must have been removed. Introvertedpajeet kept spamming my pics and Jason got him unbanned. :hnghn: Maybe I should get moggathon unbanned now. :feelshah:

Thoughts? @Jason Voorhees
He only talks to people on dms. He doesn't post. His posting days are over. Many OG users I know only lurk and talk to people in dms.

It began for currycels. Serbia is the glory land

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240714_213058_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240714_213058_Instagram.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Keep coping, salty Untermensch

Serboids were considered lowest of the low by the nazis

View attachment 3030912

Meanwhile they were besties with the superior Bulgarians.

View attachment 3030910

Just visit Bulgaria and Serbia and compare. Serbia is like Zimbabwe compared to Bulgaria.

What can you expect from subhuman central? :feelskek:

Also, you still haven't addressed how just be bbc is literally law in your shithole :feelshaha:
wrote a novel for me not to give a fuck