Balkan women have bigger frames than western men

cak i estericarke preferiraju 200cm ogra
Kenjatori jedni moj drug iz razreda koji je 185cm chadlite lice ce uvijek imati 100x vise SMVa i appeala HQNP foidima

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and shizuku11111
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
Kenjatori jedni moj drug iz razreda koji je 185cm chadlite lice ce uvijek imati 100x vise SMVa i appeala HQNP foidima
hqnp devojka na balkanu :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel
This explains why youre so frustrated, I understand you bro ❤️ You have bad experiences with balkan women as a short incel in the balkans. I understand your frustrations and rants. I am 6’1 and even I am below average here.
6'0 dwarf here it never began for us shorties in these cruel giraffe shitholes

it's time to move to Asia but I don't have money for that
JFL at ur coping bhai. My social life only exists because of my foidbhai.
you still mog the entire forum tbh
Also average male flight attendant in shanghai (be ready to read about my chink adventure today around 22 croatian time):
View attachment 3077252
brutal shit Changs and Chads are everywhere

Manila or death at this point
Saw another mogger but ill include that in my thread, this nigga was around 185-190cm with insane frame + foids literally tipped him
AAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Goddamn moggers
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Bajke iz Prištine
Funny GIF

Istina ovo za stopala sve iznad broja 40=muskarcina
realno i 39 je mnogo
Chadlite je jedan u 200 (pneumo tako kaze a on je Chadlite)

ako imas normie lice onda je tacno ovo sto je shizuku rekao
esteticarke foguju i gaserke i goticarke, goticarke smrde a gaserke imaju braon picku
meni mirisu :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Goticarka | TikTok

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shizuku11111 and aspiringexcel
huh? I live here
ohh yeah my bad I remember you you're from Greece, I hardly recognized you with new pfp tbh

Greece is alright to certain extent ig, Greeks aren't giraffes like West Balkaners, it's over for us manlets here

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
real shit they're ogres

they're the hottest if you're attracted to masculine women

literally Shaniqua's of Europe

Balkan hoes will only respect you if you're 6'5+ jacked ogre @shizuku11111

no daddy treatment for your height

you gotta be a basketball player to dominate those OGRES

true dat Balkan giraffe foids simp for hopecel's big Balkan cock but he's noodle pussy only

gypsy foids fog the shit out of Balkan foids but they're all reserved to their brothers tbh

I wish tbh

curry women are the epitome of femininity in comparison to Balkan ogre foids

gypsy foids are foggers tbh

they're the same as black foids they're arrogant for no reason

by what criteria? they're tall, wide framed as you said, have big noses, smoke, drink, yell at you, spit on the street, listen to rap

Balkan women (and men) = niggers of Europe

he dickrides me tbh

time to geomaxx from this hell

they see you as an impostor if you act badboyish but don't do crime

it's the worst place to live as a manlet

maybe only Eastern Balkan is somewhat livable? Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia but there are many gypsies who do crime over there tbh

elab didn't get it

they're masculine and annoying

heaven for whom? tall chads and drug dealers?

yes it is women here are significantly taller than in the UK for example so you can assume their height standards jfl

just be a tall NT ogre bro

yet some copers here claim that noodles aren't better than white women

Caucasian men are more ogreish than Balkaners but their women are somewhat more feminine ig? they're at least shorter like Turkish foids unlike THESE GIRAFFES HERE! can't wait to move from this shithole.

it's the worst place to live you know shit about this shithole

they've got frames many users can only dream about jfl

I have no clue who that nigga is

it's over for short skinny faggots like me

I'm genetically forced to turn to noodles

top tier SLAVE genetics

women are supposed to be petite and not robust like them

he's a hypersocial NT gigachad who is able to move to China whenever he wants

and where am I? I'm the biggest outcast incel in the Balkans I can't even geomaxx to Shanghai

it's only positive for males

women with massive bones are DIS GUS TING

he can geomaxx to Asia whenever he wants he's not a truecel

I'm capped at this shithole forever I can't geomaxx I can't do anything! brutal life tbh

no cock for my height

giraffemaxxed = ogres

women above 5'8 are ogres no matter of face they can't be feminine with big feets

mirin positive affirmations bhai

bhai not yakhi* this is a pro-curry forum
nigga wtf

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
ohh yeah my bad I remember you you're from Greece, I hardly recognized you with new pfp tbh

Greece is alright to certain extent ig, Greeks aren't giraffes like West Balkaners, it's over for us manlets here
Greeks are not that tall compared to other balkaners, but still very tall compared to other europeans and westerners. Grecce can be considered more of the pure mediterranean type than the dinaric type that the usual balkaners are.

• +1
real shit they're ogres

they're the hottest if you're attracted to masculine women

literally Shaniqua's of Europe

Balkan hoes will only respect you if you're 6'5+ jacked ogre @shizuku11111

no daddy treatment for your height

you gotta be a basketball player to dominate those OGRES

true dat Balkan giraffe foids simp for hopecel's big Balkan cock but he's noodle pussy only

gypsy foids fog the shit out of Balkan foids but they're all reserved to their brothers tbh

I wish tbh

curry women are the epitome of femininity in comparison to Balkan ogre foids

gypsy foids are foggers tbh

they're the same as black foids they're arrogant for no reason

by what criteria? they're tall, wide framed as you said, have big noses, smoke, drink, yell at you, spit on the street, listen to rap

Balkan women (and men) = niggers of Europe

he dickrides me tbh

time to geomaxx from this hell

they see you as an impostor if you act badboyish but don't do crime

it's the worst place to live as a manlet

maybe only Eastern Balkan is somewhat livable? Bulgaria, Romania, Macedonia but there are many gypsies who do crime over there tbh

elab didn't get it

they're masculine and annoying

heaven for whom? tall chads and drug dealers?

yes it is women here are significantly taller than in the UK for example so you can assume their height standards jfl

just be a tall NT ogre bro

yet some copers here claim that noodles aren't better than white women

Caucasian men are more ogreish than Balkaners but their women are somewhat more feminine ig? they're at least shorter like Turkish foids unlike THESE GIRAFFES HERE! can't wait to move from this shithole.

it's the worst place to live you know shit about this shithole

they've got frames many users can only dream about jfl

I have no clue who that nigga is

it's over for short skinny faggots like me

I'm genetically forced to turn to noodles

top tier SLAVE genetics

women are supposed to be petite and not robust like them

he's a hypersocial NT gigachad who is able to move to China whenever he wants

and where am I? I'm the biggest outcast incel in the Balkans I can't even geomaxx to Shanghai

it's only positive for males

women with massive bones are DIS GUS TING

he can geomaxx to Asia whenever he wants he's not a truecel

I'm capped at this shithole forever I can't geomaxx I can't do anything! brutal life tbh

no cock for my height

giraffemaxxed = ogres

women above 5'8 are ogres no matter of face they can't be feminine with big feets

mirin positive affirmations bhai

bhai not yakhi* this is a pro-curry forum
just reply to every post in one post theory

• +1
This explains why youre so frustrated, I understand you bro ❤️ You have bad experiences with balkan women as a short incel in the balkans. I understand your frustrations and rants. I am 6’1 and even I am below average here.
Only niggas with dalit genes dislike Balkan girls and are intimidated by them.

• JFL
Only niggas with dalit genes dislike Balkan girls and are intimidated by them.
cope

they're cro magnon giraffes
Greeks are not that tall compared to other balkaners, but still very tall compared to other europeans and westerners. Grecce can be considered more of the pure mediterranean type than the dinaric type that the usual balkaners are.
nah they're not taller than westerners

Balkan women are the hottest in Europe
I want an EO one

They look like shit (Balkan women) my church is full of Balkan women trust me they are hideous beasts and I go to 3 different churches.

• +1
Idk but Balkan women are thicc, especially Albanian and Greek women. They’re technically white but built like Latinas and blacks.

IMG 0455
IMG 0117

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shizuku11111 and hopecel
cope

they're cro magnon giraffes

nah they're not taller than westerners
It depends on the Western country. Greeks are taller than Italians, Spanish and French. The same height as Brits and Eastern Euros. But shorter than neighboring Balkan countries, Germany and of course the Nordic countries.
Greeks are average height (by European standards), not very tall or short.

It’s strange because Greeks are the least white-looking people in Europe, but surprisingly they’re not very short.

• Hmm...
@Apparition

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
my frame was like twice the size of my oneitis' when i met her so i dont get your point here.
I don't have a point. I just thought this was a thread you can partake in.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Primalsplit
Bro albanian dudes are the biggest pussies though. Almost all of them who are insecure will run gear. It’s ez to mog them. They’re women are whites though. I remember so albanian dude got pissed his girl kept looking at me in the gym. Somehow this nigga came to my home la fitness location. Mf was following me cuz he thought I was banging his whore gf.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and STAMPEDE
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
It depends on the Western country. Greeks are taller than Italians, Spanish and French. The same height as Brits and Eastern Euros. But shorter than neighboring Balkan countries, Germany and of course the Nordic countries.
Greeks are average height (by European standards), not very tall or short.

It’s strange because Greeks are the least white-looking people in Europe, but surprisingly they’re not very short.
southern Italians and Portuguese are way more brown than Greeks

Last edited:
southern Italians and Portugese are way more brown than Greeks
No. Greeks are the brownest Europeans. Greek islanders and Cypriots look no different from the common Arab. Mainland Greeks are at Sicilian level. Portuguese are genetically mostly Western European with R1b as their dominant haplogroup.

• Hmm...
southern Italians and Portugese are way more brown than Greeks
I disagree.
Well let’s compare..

A Sicilian crowd of people:
IMG 0595

A Greek crowd of people (Athens):
IMG 1029

A Portuguese crowd:
IMG 1028

Well I think Portuguese look the lightest of the three (but they are still dark). Greeks second and Sicilians are the darkest. But the Greeks are in Athens. I think maybe Islander Greeks look the same as Sicilians.

• +1
No. Greeks are the brownest Europeans. Greek islanders and Cypriots look no different from the common Arab. Mainland Greeks are at Sicilian level. Portuguese are genetically mostly Western European with R1b as their dominant haplogroup.
these guys don't look Arab to me... but many Sicilians do

The distribution of blue eyes across Europe. The map unsurprisingly shows  that lighter eye colour seems to be a trait more... – @europeanorigins on  Tumblr
Sibilare on X: “Blonde hair in Europe” #dataviz #map #data  http://t.co/MKSXhXcBqh / X
Cyprus national football team hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy
Greece national football team - Simple English Wikipedia, the free  encyclopedia

sheboons of europe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shizuku11111 and hopecel
I disagree.
Well let’s compare..

A Sicilian crowd of people:
View attachment 3180632

A Greek crowd of people (Athens):
View attachment 3180634

A Portuguese crowd:
View attachment 3180636

Well I think Portuguese look the lightest of the three (but they are still dark). Greeks second and Sicilians are the darkest. But the Greeks are in Athens. I think maybe Islander Greeks look the same as Sicilians.
yeah you're right about Portuguese they're not darker than Spaniards

maybe I confused some Brazilians who live there with actual people from Portugal

but yeah Greeks are lighter than Sicilians that's for sure

these guys don't look Arab to me... but many Sicilians do

The distribution of blue eyes across Europe. The map unsurprisingly shows  that lighter eye colour seems to be a trait more... – @europeanorigins on  Tumblr
Sibilare on X: “Blonde hair in Europe” #dataviz #map #data  http://t.co/MKSXhXcBqh / X
Cyprus national football team hi-res stock photography and images - Alamy
Greece national football team - Simple English Wikipedia, the free  encyclopedia
In terms of facial features they are literally the same. The lighting is certainly favoring the Greek team, but there are other images where they look very brown..
IMG 1031
IMG 1030

• +1
yeah you're right about Portuguese they're not darker than Spaniards

maybe I confused some Brazilians who live there with actual people from Portugal

but yeah Greeks are lighter than Sicilians that's for sure
Sicilians are darker than Greeks as whole if you include northern Greeks. Island Greeks are browner than Sicilians though. Italians as a whole are whiter than Greeks as whole.
Northern Italy is whiter than northern Greece but southern Italy is darker. Island Greeks are darker than all the above.

Last edited:
  • +1
In terms of facial features they are literally the same. The lighting is certainly favoring the Greek team, but there are other images where they look very brown..
View attachment 3180654View attachment 3180655
Sicilians are darker than Greeks as whole if you include northern Greeks. Island Greeks are browner than Sicilians though. Italians as a whole are whiter than Greeks as whole.
the first team pic I posted are Cypriots and they don't look too brown imo... yes their phenos are different and specific but these Greeks don't look too brown
actual brown Greeks look like this:
Golden Dawn leader to be released from jail | eKathimerini.com
Greek Referendum: Voting, Paranoia and Distrust in Athens - Business Insider
4agaXyX_d.webp

the first team pic I posted are Cypriots and they don't look too brown imo... yes their phenos are different and specific but these Greeks don't look too brown
4agaXyX_d.webp
It depends on the lighting. In some pictures they are definitely brown. In other pictures they are light.
Golden Dawn is a meme to me. They the most white supremacist group in Greece but most of them don’t even look white. In fact the two founding members are among the most ethnic and/or mulatto-looking citizens that Greece has to offer.

• JFL
4agaXyX_d.webp
I think white is more than skin color. Greeks look ethnic in terms of their facial features even if some have light skin..

For example, these are not a face of European people,
IMG 1034
IMG 1035

Their facial features look influenced by non-European ones specifically Anatolian or Levantine.
Ashkenazi Jews have the same issue where they have light skin but non-European faces.

Last edited:
  • +1
It depends on the lighting. In some pictures they are definitely brown. In other pictures they are light.
Golden Dawn is a meme to me. They the most white supremacist group in Greece but most of them don’t even look white. In fact the two founding members are among the most ethnic and/or mulatto-looking citizens that Greece has to offer.
"white supremacism" is a meme by itself, not to mention that the ideology is very Americentric so it's not deeply rooted in European identity in mainland

however I support "Europe for Europeans" in sense that natives should rule and it has nothing to do with "whiteness", either way Europeans are heavily mixed, especially Eastern and Southern ones

and yeah what you said about those wannabe "Nazis" applies to every single country... I saw literal GYPSIES among some South Slavic neo-Nazis... it's weird

btw, do you think Turks in general are whiter than you? I'd say that maybe one third of them who have Euro descent look white and whiter than you, but the rest are as brown as Kurds and Armenians... just before I saw some Turk, I swear to God he looked like a Paki
I think white is more than skin color. Greeks look ethnic in terms of their facial features even if some have light skin..

For example, these are not a face of European people,
View attachment 3180740View attachment 3180741

Their facial features look influenced by non-European ones specifically Anatolian or Levantine.
yeah I agree, Greek phenos are simply specific

I mean some people don't even see Slavs as white, it's simply unclear what does "white" means

some might say that only Nordic sub-race is white

• +1
Reactions: Olivecel
"white supremacism" is a meme by itself, not to mention that the ideology is very Americentric so it's not deeply rooted in European identity in mainland

however I support "Europe for Europeans" in sense that natives should rule and it has nothing to do with "whiteness", either way Europeans are heavily mixed, especially Eastern and Southern ones

and yeah what you said about those wannabe "Nazis" applies to every single country... I saw literal GYPSIES among some South Slavic neo-Nazis... it's weird

btw, do you think Turks in general are whiter than you? I'd say that maybe one third of them who have Euro descent look white and whiter than you, but the rest are as brown as Kurds and Armenians... just before I saw some Turk, I swear to God he looked like a Paki
I think Turks are mixed-looking like Greeks but I’d say Turks are generally more ethnic.
Difference is that Greeks are all just Greeks regardless of their appearance. Turkey is a nation of mixed ethnicities. Usually the brownest ones are literally Kurdish or Arabic, and Turks know it.

yeah I agree, Greek phenos are simply specific

I mean some people don't even see Slavs as white, it's simply unclear what does "white" means

some might say that only Nordic sub-race is white
I think it depends for Slavic people. Polish, Czech, Slovak, Belarusian, Ukrainian and Croatians are white. Russians, Serbs and especially Bulgarians look partially ethnic.

Nordic, Anglo, German, French, Celtic and most Slavs are white. Even though there is uniqueness to each of these groups, there are many general facial features they all share.
There are exceptions even among these groups. But if you have a big hook nose, dead-eyes, a lot of hair, bigger lips, etc. are signs of non-European influence.

Last edited:
I think Turks are mixed-looking like Greeks but I’d say Turks are generally more ethnic.
Difference is that Greeks are all just Greeks regardless of their appearance. Turkey is a nation of mixed ethnicities. Usually the brownest ones are literally Kurdish or Arabic, and Turks know it.

I think it depends for Slavic people. Polish, Czech, Slovak, Belarusian, Ukrainian and Croatians are white. Russians, Serbs and especially Bulgarians look partially ethnic.

Nordic, Anglo, German, French, Celtic and most Slavs are white. Even though there is uniqueness to each of these groups, there are many general facial features they all share.
There are exceptions even among these groups. But if you have a big hook nose, dead-eyes, a lot of hair, bigger lips, etc. are signs of non-European influence.
Serbs and Russians and Bulgarians definitely don’t look ethnic lmao

Serbs and Russians and Bulgarians definitely don’t look ethnic lmao
Ibrahimovic has kinda an ethnic face imo. The Dinaric face looks like a depigmented Armenoid face, so they are semi-ethnic.
Russia near the Urals they start to have Mongoloid influences, but I agree a fully ethnic Russian Slav in the far west of Russia (Moscow on-westward) are not really ethnic.
Bulgarians just look like Greeks and Turks to me. They look ethnic.

Last edited: