Balls icing experience

D

Deleted member 21044

Kraken
Since i started icing my balls (1-2 times per day, about 10 minutes each) i've experienced more libido, better sleep, more hair growth and stronger erections. It likely actually increases testosterone, the effects are easily noticable.

Ice your balls, bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mid, Beastchodecode, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Since i started icing my balls (1-2 times per day, about 10 minutes each) i've experienced more libido, better sleep, more hair growth and stronger erections. It likely actually increases testosterone, the effects are easily noticable.

Ice your balls, bruh.
JFL:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
it doesnt do any of that

ignored

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: mid, Deleted member 17735 and Tallooksmaxxer
My body doenst like ice on balls

• JFL
Reactions: evap0
when did u start to notice effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
jfl it does actually work, I read some study on this some time ago

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
since beginning to ice my balls i have peaked in rank on league.

take that for what u will pisslows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18439
its legit it seems like a meme but it actually works

when did u start to notice effects
About four days in i noticed additional body hair growth. Other effects even before that.

About four days in i noticed additional body hair growth. Other effects even before that.
What about hair on top of the head and acne?

What about hair on top of the head and acne?
No effect on head hair, but i have godly genetics for this (my father and both granfathers have full hair). Perhaps slight increase in acne but i'm not sure it's caused by this.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
jfl it takes like 4 weeks to notice literal testosterone injections nevermind this

jfl it takes like 4 weeks to notice literal testosterone injections nevermind this
That's foreign testosterone and it doesn't directly impact production. I suspect the production and blood levvels have to be in sync for optimal effects. The effects of higher natural testosterone can be felt pretty much immediately. The nofap study, for example documents an increase withis seven days.
This also makes evolutionary sense. Why should it take 4 weeks for testosterone to act when it can happen immediately without any negative consequence.

You should get some bloods instead of making this obscure claims.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
At least it's better than nofap