Ban Clavicular

L

Lebgfinal

User
For repeatedly lying, bragging, spreading misinformation, being a generally harmful user and just being an asshole.
Just look at the type of thread he makes:
Imagine being such a low life retard that you need to brag and insults other users just to make your shitty ego bigger, while lying and just generally just ragebaiting everyone into reacting to your shit.
This thread is just him lying again about stuff that is not true, just so he can get reacts and insult people who call out his hypocrisy.

And at the tiktoks he makes:

Is that worthy of being a moderator now?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BladeRunner, ascension, descension and 44 others
d3443a2fac3b02afe39746e3d88993c2.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater, lucifer6969, murdah and 5 others
This brother hails from hater state

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Dream99, got.daim and 1 other person
You cant handle claviculars aura.
He’s everything i wish to be.
When i become wide clavicle and tallcel like him(i wont)
Im gonna do the same. I will destroy foids and kiss incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jacky hanma, descension, aleksander and 12 others
Who is gonna jester for us then?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, GabachoCopium, nword49 and 6 others
Whenever I see a post from this nigga he's always just crying about how this forum treats him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey, kviijjjjj, itzyaboyJJ and 19 others
You cant handle claviculars aura.
He’s everything i wish to be.
When i become wide clavicle and tallcel like him(i wont)
Im gonna do the same. I will destroy foids and kiss incels
You are from tiktok so your opinion is invalid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater, lucifer6969, beniman and 7 others
Whenever I see a post from this nigga he's always just crying about how this forum treats him
Clavicular is always lying and trying to get attention. Yet he is treated by this forum like a god. we should not let these type of people just spread their bullshit like this.
And don't tell me I'm jealous of him, many better looking people that I do not hate. I hate clavicular because of his shitty behaviour. nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, efidescontinuado, slavicpsycho and 4 others
For repeatedly lying, bragging, spreading misinformation, being a generally harmful user and just being an asshole.

Praise the greycel king clavicular: lord of dalits

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, nword49, maarda and 1 other person
You are from tiktok so your opinion is invalid
i am not from TikTok.
I searched up “how to lose facial fat”
Cuz i was chubby facially despite already being lean. Little did i know id stumble on .org and now my life is ruined.
And i was boneless back then lol jfl at my redpilled ass thinking id get a jawline from leanmaxxing.
I thankfully grew alot of bone now tho so if i become lean ill get those sexy hollow cheeks.
How did you enter this site then ?
R u a TikTok cel??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, nword49 and zxim
Leaked vid of The Stacies Clavicular had a 3 way with:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, efidescontinuado, serialcoper and 17 others
resentful crybaby

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and zxim
Do you think he has to be a pure little angel to be a moderator on this site? Just admit you are a seething cuck who can’t hold in his jealousy

• +1
Reactions: nword49, trueceI, ChadL1te and 4 others
i am not from TikTok.
I searched up “how to lose facial fat”
Cuz i was chubby facially despite already being lean. Little did i know id stumble on .org and now my life is ruined.
And i was boneless back then lol jfl at my redpilled ass thinking id get a jawline from leanmaxxing.
I thankfully grew alot of bone now tho so if i become lean ill get those sexy hollow cheeks.
How did you enter this site then ?
R u a TikTok cel??
Fucking retard thinking they can grow bones.
Your bones are not growing or any different than when you found this website dumbass.
You are the same number of IQ than clavicular.
Thinking you can bonesmash when it's all harmful misinformation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, 97baHater, cannotbeasked and 5 others
Do you think he has to be a pure little angel to be a moderator on this site? Just admit you are a seething cuck who can’t hold in his jealousy
I have many people to be jealous of, like @Jase which is better looking than Clavicular yet he is a guy I like to hangout with.
You know why I act that way towards him? Because he is a coper retard whos only reason he is relevant is because he ragebait on tiktok.
This type of people are not deserving of moderating a website, because then whath appens is that they sanction innocent people because they can't be objective.

• +1
Reactions: zxim
buy face wash

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, glizzygnasher68 and zxim
Your bones are not growing or any different than when you found this website dumbass.
Uhm yes it was BOYO.
My bones grew. Back then i was 12% bf and still had no any definition. Now im 16-17%not even fully leanmaxxed and my zygos pop out now and im going for 12% bf right now again
I was 11 back then. Now im 14

And by the way ive started bonesmashing, for like 3 weeks tho. Its very sexy feeling. I love clav. He can say all the fucjed up shit he wnats i dont give af. Stay mad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Pollorex and zxim
Hes a great example of JBW.
Autistic and uncanny HTN is a slayer by simply being low inhib

• +1
Reactions: beniman, got.daim, zxim and 1 other person
And boyo. Look
I understand your hatred towards clav because yes he makes kids do crazy shit like inject and self surgery but i fucking love that. If your LOW IQ enough to believe in the shit clav spreads online then you deserve it lol. Clav still remains king and i will glaze him how much i fucking want

• +1
Uhm yes it was BOYO.
My bones grew. Back then i was 12% bf and still had no any definition. Now im 16-17%not even fully leanmaxxed and my zygos pop out now and im going for 12% bf right now again
I was 11 back then. Now im 14

And by the way ive started bonesmashing, for like 3 weeks tho. Its very sexy feeling. I love clav. He can say all the fucjed up shit he wnats i dont give af. Stay mad
Go back on tiktok and stop being retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Costcosuperstore, zxim and 1 other person
And boyo. Look
I understand your hatred towards clav because yes he makes kids do crazy shit like inject and self surgery but i fucking love that. If your LOW IQ enough to believe in the shit clav spreads online then you deserve it lol. Clav still remains king and i will glaze him how much i fucking want
It's nice knowing the average clavicular supporter is 14 and retarded.
not surprising.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, slavicpsycho, greywind and 2 others
nah he shouldn't be banned. Their are definitely better users to be mods tho

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, N1666 and 2 others
It's nice knowing the average clavicular supporter is 14 and retarded.
not surprising.
Yes. I am proud of it
My age doesnt matter; and i iqmog u

• +1
Imagine being such a low life retard that you need to brag and insults other users just to make your shitty ego bigger, while lying and just generally just ragebaiting everyone into reacting to your shit.
This thread is just him lying again about stuff that is not true, just so he can get reacts and insult people who call out his hypocrisy.

how does he give misinformation tho

bro made a whole ass thread on @Clavicular , man you're even more pathetic than me nigga

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Hes a great example of JBW.
Autistic and uncanny HTN is a slayer by simply being low inhib

the slays in question, iwishiwaschicos slays may be questionable but at least he never touches a sub HTB

• +1
Reactions: greywind and enchanted_elixir
Something about him makes him look monkey-ish in that video. Maybe its the nostrils or the ears, or the facial hair. I think its the facial hair. No offense.

edit: its the nostrils and the nasal holes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, nope, RichardSpencel and 3 others
call me weird but ill fuck
Anything that isnt deformed. Has an okay body and atleast LTB
I really dont care tbh
the middle is fuckable the other two are literary sub5 I'm not even exaggerating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
No its the fact he namedropped this website on tiktok and is willing to go back on everything he has said for some tiktok clout, especially when he decided to suck that syrian cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, got.daim and N1666
Did he rape you or something? I don’t fanboy him and actually made a thread calling out his army of dalits. But Jesus, this is like your 8th post about him:lul:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Did he rape you or something? I don’t fanboy him and actually made a thread calling out his army of dalits. But Jesus, this is like your 8th post about him:lul:
I have the right to be unhappy by this website making him mod meaning I get sanctionned for no reason because he is biaised retard.
If he wasn't mod I wouldn't give a shit about him, but his power affect me.

I have the right to be unhappy by this website making him mod meaning I get sanctionned for no reason because he is biaised retard.
If he wasn't mod I wouldn't give a shit about him, but his power affect me.
Untrue, you’ve despised him since like 2023 when I first joined. You made a hate post against him and kamui or somethint like that

Untrue, you’ve despised him since like 2023 when I first joined. You made a hate post against him and kamui or somethint like that
A single post sure, I only started to hate him once he started making this website worse by being a bad moderator and bringing retarded tiktoks kids on here.

I would brutally skin you alive if I saw you, pathetic subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iwannabeaprettyboy😔, Latinolooksmaxxer, lucifer6969 and 8 others
As expected, only people attacking you and sucking on his dick are 2024 tiktokcels
Nigger kills forum quality just so he can get clout and still is promoted to janny

• +1
Reactions: nofap, slavicpsycho, Donkeyballs and 4 others
100% support this.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I don’t even care about this clavicular nigga. I just want a slavic staceylite gf tbh. Once that happens I can finally leave this purgatory shithole.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, 97baHater, beefliverontop and 1 other person
As expected, only people attacking you and sucking on his dick are 2024 tiktokcels
Nigger kills forum quality just so he can get clout and still is promoted to janny
Funniest shit ever about this forum ever. People calling non-blacks nigger with the same amount of passion, sometimes even more passion :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, 97baHater, got.daim and 1 other person