Ban Clavicular

Cope. Trolling is allowed.

Remove that facial hair @Clavicular

For repeatedly lying, bragging, spreading misinformation, being a generally harmful user and just being an asshole.

cringe at this pissweak autistic thread. how much of an utter low t pussy are u to try and get someone banned because you had your feelings hurt. subhumans like you need to learn their place or go back to incels.is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Clavicular, JBWNeetcel and 3 others
View attachment 3045934
cringe at this pissweak autistic thread. how much of an utter low t pussy are u to try and get someone banned because you had your feelings hurt. subhumans like you need to learn their place or go back to incels.is
Actually I don't care having him banned (even if he did go agaisn't the rule multiple times)
What I think should happen is that he gets deranked out of moderator because what he is doing is making the forum worse.
Can you even understand my point or you need to just insult me for no reason?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and IAMNOTANINCEL
Moderator btw
Stfu low t cuck, who gives a fuck about another guy on a forum. Imagine snitching on another grown ass man, what a pussy and ur subhuman:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
As expected, only people attacking you and sucking on his dick are 2024 tiktokcels
Nigger kills forum quality just so he can get clout and still is promoted to janny
Yea people just insult me because I called his shitty behaviour.
Nobody replied to any argument why any of what I said is wrong, only personal unrelevant insults made by his dicksuckers.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, nathan and IAMNOTANINCEL
Stfu low t cuck, who gives a fuck about another guy on a forum. Imagine snitching on another grown ass man, what a pussy and ur subhuman:forcedsmile:
boohooo im a low t retard for calling hypocrisy.
Really don't give a shit about him but the fact that he is a mod does affect me.
Can't I voice my own opinion?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
boohooo im a low t retard for calling hypocrisy.
Really don't give a shit about him but the fact that he is a mod does affect me.
Can't I voice my own opinion?
Yah I’m not very fond of him either but it’s just pussy to make a thread about him wanting him to get banned just because he might be rude towards you. Just focus on urself bud quit bitching 24/7

Yah I’m not very fond of him either but it’s just pussy to make a thread about him wanting him to get banned just because he might be rude towards you. Just focus on urself bud quit bitching 24/7
Actually lot of people are ruder to me and I don't make any threads about them.
Maybe you forgot the possibility that this thread is not about him being rude to me but about him being a shit moderator and destroying this website quality.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Actually I don't care having him banned (even if he did go agaisn't the rule multiple times)
What I think should happen is that he gets deranked out of moderator because what he is doing is making the forum worse.
Can you even understand my point or you need to just insult me for no reason?
hes making the forum worse by.. sharing his experiences, dropping guides and being a breath of fresh air? youre the last person to complain about forum quality. all ive ever seen you do is complaining about your subhumanity and not even trying to take any measures to change your life. not sure why youre on a website called "looksmax.org" when you dont even shower

Last edited:
hes making the forum worse by.. sharing his experiences, dropping guides and being a breath of fresh air? youre the last person to complain about forum quality. all ive ever seen you do is complaining about your subhumanity and not even trying to take any measures to change your life. youre the last person to talk about someone making the forum worse. not sure why youre on a website called "looksmax.org" when you dont even shower
- sharing his experiences
aka. bragging
Like in this thread who is basically two paragraph of him trying to brag about fucking women. Very useful insightful "experience" you share.
Many users actually drop experience with a story that makes sense but you are using clavicular, the person who has not shown any insightful story that is not just bragging.
aka. murder
What a great experience it is, sharing fucking people getting murdered in offtopic so you can caim to be a edgy faggot.
Really insightful "experience"

- dropping "guides"
aka. being a delusional fuck who spread misinformation about stuff like bonesmashing or other false pseudoscience that is most of the time either harmful or does nothing
This thread per example that promotes bonesmashing, a misinformation "looksmaxxing" technique that has been proven to be harmful and false, yet he keep spreading misinformation by disguising it under actual guides to be useful.
Or what about this very cope guide about "thumbpulling" (again this is not proven to work and is complete cope).
What a useful "guide"

Tell me what does this user contribute being a "breath of fresh air", nothing he does is helping this forum to become a better life. He is just making it worse by all of his past behaviour. Stop being delusional.

Also nice to attack me for being "ugly" like all of these users that claim to be objective but the only argument they have for me critiquing him is that I look worse than Clavicular. Which is outside of my control btw, you can insult me on my looks, but this is not something I can change and I didn't choose to be ugly. Clavicular choose to be a shit user, find a insightful argument next time.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, 97baHater and slavicpsycho
aka. bragging
Like in this thread who is basically two paragraph of him trying to brag about fucking women. Very useful insightful "experience" you share.
Many users actually drop experience with a story that makes sense but you are using clavicular, the person who has not shown any insightful story that is not just bragging.
aka. murder
What a great experience it is, sharing fucking people getting murdered in offtopic so you can caim to be a edgy faggot.

- dropping "guides"
aka. being a delusional fuck who spread misinformation about stuff like bonesmashing or other false pseudoscience that is most of the time either harmful or does nothing
This thread per example that promotes bonesmashing, a misinformation "looksmaxxing" technique that has been proven to be harmful and false, yet he keep spreading misinformation by disguising it under actual guides to be useful.
Or what about this very cope guide about "thumbpulling" (again this is not proven to work and is complete cope).
What a useful "guide"

Tell me what does this user contribute being a "breath of fresh air", nothing he does is helping this forum to become a better life. He is just making it worse by all of his past behaviour. Stop being delusional.

Also nice to attack me for being "ugly" like all of these users that claim to be objective but the only argument they have for me critiquing him is that I look worse than Clavicular. Which is outside of my control btw, you can insult me on my looks, but this is not something I can change and I didn't choose to be ugly. Clavicular choose to be a shit user, find a insightful argument next time.
dnr. u sound like a faggot, get a grip

For repeatedly lying, bragging, spreading misinformation, being a generally harmful user and just being an asshole.
Just look at the type of thread he makes:
Imagine being such a low life retard that you need to brag and insults other users just to make your shitty ego bigger, while lying and just generally just ragebaiting everyone into reacting to your shit.
This thread is just him lying again about stuff that is not true, just so he can get reacts and insult people who call out his hypocrisy.

And at the tiktoks he makes:

Is that worthy of being a moderator now?

If you ever went ER would clavicular be a target?? Srs.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
If you ever went ER would clavicular be a target?? Srs.
I'll never go ER because I'm not a edgy faggot who thinks it's funny.
Also this stuff is not violent criticism, I'll never be angry at the point of wanting to murder people irl because I disagree with them.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and cannotbeasked
dnr. u sound like a faggot, get a grip
mirin how you got eviscerated and your only way to save yourself is a low IQ overused term just kys sucking his dick like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, slavicpsycho and 97baHater
what do u expect on .org in 2024

• +1
Reactions: maxicular
aka. bragging
aka. murder

- dropping "guides"
What a useful "guide"

Just go on .is atp

• +1
Reactions: maxicular
i am not from TikTok.
I searched up “how to lose facial fat”
Cuz i was chubby facially despite already being lean. Little did i know id stumble on .org and now my life is ruined.
And i was boneless back then lol jfl at my redpilled ass thinking id get a jawline from leanmaxxing.
I thankfully grew alot of bone now tho so if i become lean ill get those sexy hollow cheeks.
How did you enter this site then ?
R u a TikTok cel??
did u manage to lose the face fat tho brobro or did u just gain bone

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
mirin how you got eviscerated and your only way to save yourself is a low IQ overused term just kys sucking his dick like this
dont think having a bias against someone and throwing a tantrum by cherrypicking dogshit posts is eviscerating pal. i dont got all day to be arguing against deluded permavirgin clowns

dont think having a bias against someone and throwing a tantrum by cherrypicking dogshit posts is eviscerating pal. i dont got all day to be arguing against deluded permavirgin clowns
This is not cherry picked at all, this is like the first results that come out. He promotes these ideologies on his tiktok and everything I said has been done on multiples occasions.
But sure bro this is "cherrypicked"
I have no bias towards clavicular, considering I started by being neutral about him and started to despise him because of his behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
New Clavicular slay just dropped:

i will rape and kill you i love clavicular and he makes .org a great place to be

Just look at the type of thread he makes:
Imagine being such a low life retard that you need to brag and insults other users just to make your shitty ego bigger, while lying and just generally just ragebaiting everyone into reacting to your shit.
This thread is just him lying again about stuff that is not true, just so he can get reacts and insult people who call out his hypocrisy.

And at the tiktoks he makes:

Is that worthy of being a moderator now?

clavicular looks actually mid asf his face shape descends him

• WTF
Reactions: cannotbeasked
i am not from TikTok.
Cuz i was chubby facially despite already being lean. Little did i know id stumble on .org and now my life is ruined.
And i was boneless back then lol jfl at my redpilled ass thinking id get a jawline from leanmaxxing.
I thankfully grew alot of bone now tho so if i become lean ill get those sexy hollow cheeks.
R u a TikTok cel??
we believe u definitely

i will rape and kill you i love clavicular and he makes .org a great place to be
hes a good addition to the site but i agree he shouldn’t be mod to many retarded kids on here ready to inject shit into themselves

hes a good addition to the site but i agree he shouldn’t be mod to many retarded kids on here ready to inject shit into themselves
it’s fine if you are low inhib enough to blast it is what god made you for, it is all part of gods plan

• JFL
Reactions: bananasslayer
it’s fine if you are low inhib enough to blast it is what god made your for, it is all part of gods plan
im talking about him telling kids to inject fluids into there cheeks to achieve “hollow cheeks” it’s dead ass dangerous to these little retards

im talking about him telling kids to inject fluids into there cheeks to achieve “hollow cheeks” it’s dead ass dangerous to these little retards
natural selection bhai, eugenics

Last edited:
Idk tf this guy is so overrated here...
Like...
Is he funny or something? I dont know him very well. Im new here

Same
Btw i dont care for stacies
I prefer htb's.
Good luck finding stacies on the street
I don’t even care about this clavicular nigga. I just want a slavic staceylite gf tbh. Once that happens I can finally leave this purgatory shithole.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
As expected, only people attacking you and sucking on his dick are 2024 tiktokcels
Nigger kills forum quality just so he can get clout and still is promoted to janny
Idk what the hell is he doing?
Who is this guy?

You cant handle claviculars aura.
He’s everything i wish to be.
When i become wide clavicle and tallcel like him(i wont)
Im gonna do the same. I will destroy foids and kiss incels
Stop glazing

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969

Last edited:
did u manage to lose the face fat tho brobro or did u just gain bone
I gained bone, like i used to be a recessed subhuman now i have a solid base
Id say if my acne and bloat goes away ill be mid HTN
Due to bloat and acne now im like a solid ltn
But im done bulking now so im leanmaxxing now, lost 3kgs and i can already see a difference in facial leanness, got 7kg more to lose
and im just waiting for my derm to give me accutane shes being such a bitch about it
She told me if this doxycycline treatment doesnt work that she gave me (it doesnt work) she will give me accutane. I dont even take that shit cuz it makes me vomit and gives me headaches its literal poison. Ill just lie and say i took it and it didnt help

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
repeatedly lying, bragging, spreading misinformation, being a generally harmful user and just being an asshole.
None of this is against the rules.

I gained bone, like i used to be a recessed subhuman now i have a solid base
Id say if my acne and bloat goes away ill be mid HTN
Due to bloat and acne now im like a solid ltn
But im done bulking now so im leanmaxxing now, lost 3kgs and i can already see a difference in facial leanness, got 7kg more to lose
and im just waiting for my derm to give me accutane shes being such a bitch about it
She told me if this doxycycline treatment doesnt work that she gave me (it doesnt work) she will give me accutane. I dont even take that shit cuz it makes me vomit and gives me headaches its literal poison. Ill just lie and say i took it and it didnt help
Went through that too but doxy helped a bit, still needed to go accutane though to get 100% rid of acne

i am not from TikTok.
R u a TikTok cel??
how did you get more bone mass?