Ban discussion megathread

DeformAspergerCel

Aspiring SS recruit
watch out with english dubbed animes. If Zesto catches you looking at that shit he'll cleave you in half with his samurai sword

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0
Last edited:
Unban @x69 so ican spam that kurd shit with the ramirez pill, he has good posts

Ta-Nehisi Cope (what I thought this username was after the first cursory glance - a really good one, actually. New users looking for ideas be advised.)

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0

Ta-Nehisi Cope (what I thought this username was after the first cursory glance - a really good one, actually. New users looking for ideas be advised.)
Why was he banned? I'm guessing he asked for it?

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0
I remember back in the day around February I would be getting 300 posts a day on incels.is :feelsez:
That's gonna be me this break. When I'm rotcelling I will be ogreposting nonstop here and force sarge to implement new colors like at .is

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0
It be how it be and nothings gonna change that, especially if I haven't been freed in 6 months. Oh well :feelsthink:
It is over for that site ngl

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0
I enjoyed it a lot back in december through april but then I began not liking it as much. Did you lurk all the way back in december?
Yeah I did. I lurked and posted on r/incels but didn't make a .me account when it was created. Only browsed there till around February or so last year

Psychonaut

кусок дерьма
Yeah I did. I lurked and posted on r/incels but didn't make a .me account when it was created. Only browsed there till around February or so last year
I only lurked for a tiny bit on r/incels but I liked the forum format better than the reddit format so I posted on .me. If you only browsed until feb then how did you hear of this site? Was it advertised elsewhere

Nibba

Slayer Squad 2.0
I only lurked for a tiny bit on r/incels but I liked the forum format better than the reddit format so I posted on .me. If you only browsed until feb then how did you hear of this site? Was it advertised elsewhere
I decided to look to see how guys were doing for shits and give in August and just happened to see the stickied post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)