Ban Forgiveness

Master

Master

Admin
Staff
Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
  • Banned for doxxing or posting illegal content.
  • Banned for being a woman.
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lmao, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24278 and 30 others
Banned for being a woman.
Angry Season 9 GIF by Shameless

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Krakowski, thecel, Deleted member 24444 and 7 others
lifefuel for @RODEBLUR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24055, Hades and Deleted member 12002
Someone inform @DwayneWhite55
@Octillionaire are u in contact with him

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, FrameMogger, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17531
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 16369
Hello all,

In light of the season, I am offering unbans to anyone that wants one on a case-by-case basis as long as you haven't done the following:
You are eligible for an unban if you don't meet the above criteria. You will need to fill out a ban appeal expressing your interest in coming back, and we will review them on a case-by-case basis.
@RealLooksmaxxer time to come back, bro.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and gamma
Unban @sex scenario then

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
unban @lutte and @Shieda_Kayn

• +1
Reactions: gamma
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 13787
I haven't been banned but in case I do get banned in the future I'm leaving this comment here to get unbanned

*Request From making it happen:*
Read this and from what I account I was banned for showing a picture of my ass without a spoiler tag. I was on my last warning and felt that was rather harsh, because I believed the Off-Topic section was ok for that sort of stuff and had done it quite some other times in the past, along with others.

I apologise for how rude I was to Master in the aftermath and will abide by every rule in the book now. I never took the time to read them, obviously. My humour and edginess can bring life back to the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12330, Ritalincel, FrameMogger and 7 others
@DwayneWhite55

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and gamma
Hello all,

Hello, can you unban me and change my title back to normal on Incels.is, thank you :)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 13787
@Erik-Jón unban

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: chinpilled69, Deprived, It'snotover and 1 other person
Read this and from what I account I was banned for showing a picture of my ass without a spoiler tag. I was on my last warning and felt that was rather harsh, because I believed the Off-Topic section was ok for that sort of stuff and had done it quite some other times in the past, along with others.

I apologise for how rude I was to Master in the aftermath and will abide by every rule in the book now. I never took the time to read them, obviously. My humour and edginess can bring life back to the forum.
@MakinItHappenReturn
@Master

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, SLA and Deleted member 15854
Unhand me glowies

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Trancelossus

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Master, Patient A and 1 other person

Nah. Keep him in jail for another 6 - 12 months I have enjoyed not having to scroll past his inconsistent 15 page long ratings of lens distorted fuzzy selfies from plebs.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Master, It'snotover and 1 other person
@Master please message me

@Leo0509

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
@FemaleGazeMaxxer

@Makhachev

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 3828
Please permaban me

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21044 and 1 other person
^nvm he posted something illegal

Unban me from Incels.is