Ban me pls fuck this place

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
Alright Ive had my fun after my two year ban. But man I can't stand this place anymore. Every good old user is gone. Most of you are underaged ethnic kids with inferiority complex and insecurities. I can't stand this new school lookism community. Where's Azier? Blonde jock? Undisputed? Where are the beheading videos? The torturing perverted antifeminism posts? The trolling rating posts of arvid and astrosky?

Y'all a bunch of pussies. The more I come to this site the more soy I sense around me. Just rename the site from looksmax.org to indianfaggotsmax.org

@mods please ban me forever this time.

The king of looks signing out.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
Alright Ive had my fun after my two year ban. But man I can't stand this place anymore. Every good old user is gone. Most of you are underaged ethnic kids with inferiority complex and insecurities. I can't stand this new school lookism community. Where's Azier? Blonde jock? Undisputed? Where are the beheading videos? The torturing perverted antifeminism posts? The trolling rating posts of arvid and astrosky?

Y'all a bunch of pussies. The more I come to this site the more soy I sense around me. Just rename the site from looksmax.org to indianfaggotsmax.org

@mods please ban me forever this time.

The king of looks signing out.
Join the discord undisputed is on there

Eh I don't feel the demographic changed much unless the yearly surveys say otherwise, I haven't looked at them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back