BAN THIS MOTHERFUCKER

ban

• yes

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
@AlexBrown84 we are tired of seeing your schizo acne face ban this motherfucker mods please how do i block someone on this shit he ATTACHES his face on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD I SEE

@FailedNormieManlet @gigi @kjsbdfiusdf @Preston @tyronelite thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, TheMewingBBC, Mewton and 17 others
@AlexBrown84 we are tired of seeing your schizo acne face ban this motherfucker mods please how do i block someone on this shit he ATTACHES his face on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THREAD I SEE

I used to dislike him, but he is seeming a bit more rational as of recently and is sort of growing on me.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 16530 and Deleted member 9670
na, keep that nigga, me and him do business together. Gotta keep that nigga around so I can keep getting paid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope, Mewton, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
67849395 C68C 41F6 B167 DCBF93AF5859

off his meds again being racist towards his own race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, FailedNormieManlet and DwayneWhite55
Ban this Theodore looking mf,he broke rule 37. Too many selfies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, buckchadley31, ALP and 1 other person
He’s funny tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 15099, one job away and 4 others
yes , please , i am tired of seeing his face

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Squirtle, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
Just hopped on next flight heading souf .

their business class is mid but maybe it’s due to this being an older plane.

im literally the only black person in business class. Everyone else is old white losers

omg every fucking Europeans accent of English sounds stupid. Especially Dutch people. And people speaking German sounds so disgusting.
have a safe flight bro

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84

Stop trying to subvert democracy
48F11EDB 3AA9 4067 BD9B 654C219A4270

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, ALP, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
Fuck no Alex is great

Actually funny user who is just having fun tbh.Changes the mood for the better

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Prettyboy and Deleted member 9670
I used to dislike him, but he is seeming a bit more rational as of recently and is sort of growing on me.
What, it's the other way around, he went crazier and crazier with each post...

What, it's the other way around, he went crazier and crazier with each post...
Nah he actually gives proper replies in threads now imo.

just keep an eye out on his threads, he basically is a bit of an egomaniac and so will only answer questions about himself

just keep an eye out on his threads, he basically is a bit of an egomaniac and so will only answer questions about himself
He blocked users from viewing his profile, I can't see what he posted, but whenever he posts something is usually some meaningless crap.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and FailedNormieManlet
He blocked users from viewing his profile, I can't see what he posted, but whenever he posts something is usually some meaningless crap.
oh yeah he never posts anything funny, nor meaningful. But note, he is very self centred and thus will engage with anyone who just talks to him. Before I dislike him because he would insult me for no reason

Look at him he's making up corny raps on everything, nigga lost his mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hueless and Gonthar
@Slasher too, really fuck his WYD threads.

You retards do know you can block him. Ive already ignored him so i cant see his posts.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Cant ban him for no reason man

oh yeah he never posts anything funny, nor meaningful. But note, he is very self centred and thus will engage with anyone who just talks to him. Before I dislike him because he would insult me for no reason
Nah. He is pretty funny

Post in thread 'Please mod answer/talk to me I've tried messaging 10 of you'
https://looksmax.org/threads/please...tried-messaging-10-of-you.446329/post-7366629

Post in thread 'The Guy Making A Documentary on Us DM'd Me of All People (gtfih)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-gu...md-me-of-all-people-gtfih.446244/post-7365890

Nigga is the only one I have on ignore smh, he tries so fucking hard to reply with a picture of himself and act like it’s relevant to the thread