BAN yvngbreadstick

capybar

capybar

chad on looksmax
You ban @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore for his average schizo activities but refuse to ban @yvngbreadstick after he posted the same faggot thread twice in a row this is outrageous something better be done about this soon or I will drop the meanest diss track known to man on all of you
@yvngbreadstick posted a whole ass book about him sucking his older cousins dick and how he liked it and was a natural cocksucker then it was taken down after that he posted the exact same fucking thread and it was taken down again @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore didmt even break a rule the pedophile Jew mods just immediately assumed he was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Xtra, Clavicular and 1 other person
they banned Vermilioncore cause he was literally a pedo

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: romm2el, vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 30679
capybar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Egyptianmogger, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
holy fuck you're still here

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
@yvngbreadstick posted a whole ass book about him sucking his older cousins dick and how he liked it and was a natural cocksucker

mogs you kys bro

• Ugh..
Yea tag mogs he needs to get nuked

You ban @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore for his average schizo activities but refuse to ban @yvngbreadstick after he posted the same faggot thread twice in a row this is outrageous something better be done about this soon or I will drop the meanest diss track known to man on all of you
@yvngbreadstick posted a whole ass book about him sucking his older cousins dick and how he liked it and was a natural cocksucker then it was taken down after that he posted the exact same fucking thread and it was taken down again @
Vermilioncore
@Vermilioncore didmt even break a rule the pedophile Jew mods just immediately assumed he was
mods on this site are 1984 tier reddit cucks what do you expect
just as bad as incels.is mods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and capybar
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32485 and capybar
people, I just mirrored the post, this is his pasta about me. :lul: :lul: :lul:

A122F8A5 FC11 4136 BB37 D084816B7107

My original thread is literally under this you retarded faggot

• JFL
people, I just mirrored the post, this is his pasta about me. :lul: :lul: :lul:
Yes and everyone is agreeing with you about you getting banned does that not tell you something

• JFL
Yes and everyone is agreeing with you about you getting banned does that not tell you something
I won’t be banned, there’s literally no reason, all I wrote was rofl. I like tits I'm straight

I won’t be banned, there’s literally no reason, all I wrote was rofl. I like tits I'm straight
nobody thought it was funny

And the fact you took that long and went into that much detail writing that story clearly exposes you’re a faggot

• JFL
what text?
The one about you sucking your cousins dick retard. The one you posted twice and was taken down both times but retarded mods didn’t do anything beyond that

The one about you sucking your cousins dick retard. The one you posted twice and was taken down both times but retarded mods didn’t do anything beyond that
WHY ARE YOU LYING

• WTF
Reactions: yvngbreadstick