@Banasura Tinderfish still didn’t get any likes 5h later

If thats the case then I think either germanistan is alot more controlled then u think it is, or ur getting trolled back in a sense.
Point is shitskin ltn in the west won’t get any likes no matter how many different pics u give me

I’m gonna do @BrahminBoss next at least he’s 6’3 so I hope he can at least get 1 like in a day innit 😂

My location is also not that good since it isn’t a big city but still 0 excuses for 0 likes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Point is shitskin ltn in the west won’t get any likes no matter how many different pics u give me

I’m gonna do @BrahminBoss next at least he’s 6’3 so I hope he can at least get 1 like in a day innit 😂

My location is also not that good since it isn’t a big city but still 0 excuses for 0 likes
im not in the motherland u idiot. im in west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Oh man, that sucks. :(

If it’s any consolation, I wouldn’t get any likes, either. @Banasura

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 21182
If it’s any consolation, I wouldn’t get any likes, either. @Banasura
I dont care about that I simply am curious to know if its a legit expiriment or intentionally troll

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I dont care about that I simply am curious to know if its a legit expiriment or intentionally troll
It’s not a troll how can I even troll this I can make a recording of the screen

Realistically look at ur face I don’t believe ur getting matches irl too idk how ur Unironically impressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and aesthetic beauty
Likely an intentional troll. OP lost credibility ever since he spread rumors of me dying / getting killed, etc.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
Likely an intentional troll. OP lost credibility ever since he spread rumors of me dying / getting killed, etc.
Keep coping how I’m gonna pay tinder to get me 0 matches? Wtf if that’s how u niggas are gonna cope with an obvious below average looking guy

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
It’s not a troll how can I even troll this I can make a recording of the screen

Realistically look at ur face I don’t believe ur getting matches irl too idk how ur Unironically impressed
Ok, have a recording, do everything on the list I told u to do, put cowboy hat first, and set the city to be somewhere more cosmopolitan and not some inland nazi enclave. and run it for 2 days. out of curiosity. if it gets 0 likes it matters little to me, I wanted to see out of curiosity as mine is skewed here in texas with people intentionally swiping on me, and it being coordinated/skewed.

Keep coping how I’m gonna pay tinder to get me 0 matches? Wtf if that’s how u niggas are gonna cope with an obvious below average looking guy
He’s not below average. Just average. Average guys can get matches too. I am below average though.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Nick.Harte
Mine got 100/200 in sweden

Forgot dog photo

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Forgot dog photo
true my puppy is a dogger

put both in

• +1
@russiancel the infamous MOBOpill and genetic shadow ban theory

JFL, it doesn't matter whether he is 6'3 or not IRL, they won't be meeting him anyway. Just put pics of his face and put 6'3 in the bio.
You could have put 6'4 for Banasura.

Girls don't give a fuck about your doggos if they don't like your face.
U people r literal papercels so surely u would know a profile is more legit and likely to be swiped with a dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, ConfusedBolivian and Deleted member 21182
U people r literal papercels so surely u would know a profile is more legit and likely to be swiped with a dog
I added it now let’s wait

• JFL
Dogpill enthusiast

Girls only wanna see these types of guys with dogs. Your face makes the profile more legit. She would like to fuck you, not the dogs.

IMG 8801
IMG 8802

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Banasura- Ban this asura

• JFL
@Nick.Harte @Iasacrko impossible and pointless to do anything with this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21182 and Nick.Harte
Well, if that's the case then I suggest putting 6'6 in the bio.
that's the same person that keeps saying light brown mulatto skin is ideal, that blonds are subhumans, that white women are disgusting, and that med mogs

• JFL
that's the same person that keeps saying light brown mulatto skin is ideal, that blonds are subhumans, that white women are disgusting, and that med mogs
Why is he banned now

now show ur tinder stats OP

as far as ive seen you only match and get femcels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
now show ur tinder stats OP

as far as ive seen you only match and get femcels
Yes but at least it’s better than 0 women like him lmao

I’m not claiming I’m some chad but at least I’m not literally getting nothing

I had to change to both genders for him to get matches 😂