Band for band

Nga if ur already working a job at 16 its over im 16 and on track to go to university funded by my parents
u should focus on ur fkn studies fag

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
Nga if ur already working a job at 16 its over im 16 and on track to go to university funded by my parents
u should focus on ur fkn studies fag
nope, I’ve just finished year 11 with predicted all grade 9s other than a couple subjects (A**s) and I have learnt Day Trading on the side, got money from reselling before saturation, and parents helped me, I’m going uni and I have 6 figs at 16 in one account

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: halloweed and Sub5kang
nope, I’ve just finished year 11 with predicted all grade 9s other than a couple subjects (A**s) and I have learnt Day Trading on the side, got money from reselling before saturation, and parents helped me, I’m going uni and I have 6 figs at 16 in one account
You're in the uk? im doing gcses next year you going to sixth form or nah? also dawg why does everyone yap about day trading n shi, reselling before saturation is kinda believable but when niggas post about online methods of making money theyve probably already milked it so they're fine leaking the sauce

You're in the uk? im doing gcses next year you going to sixth form or nah? also dawg why does everyone yap about day trading n shi, reselling before saturation is kinda believable but when niggas post about online methods of making money theyve probably already milked it so they're fine leaking the sauce
yeah reselling pre saturation like 2021/22 was amazing I RINSED that😭 and Day trading I use the money from Reselling, I paid a couple Racks for a course tho, but I will comfortably be a multi Millionaire by the time I’m 20

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
yeah reselling pre saturation like 2021/22 was amazing I RINSED that😭 and Day trading I use the money from Reselling, I paid a couple Racks for a course tho, but I will comfortably be a multi Millionaire by the time I’m 20
nigga giving me ropefuel how're you my age and so ahead dawg do you attribute it to luck or nah? im going to go to dental school after gcses and A-levels then make 100-300k till i die :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
nigga giving me ropefuel how're you my age and so ahead dawg do you attribute it to luck or nah? im going to go to dental school after gcses and A-levels then make 100-300k till i die :feelswah:
no luck all God and using my brain and staying ahead of the curve. It’s easy really

• Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang
no luck all God and using my brain and staying ahead of the curve. It’s easy really
So are you doing nothing on the side rn online or what? if there is tell me please ill become your slave or whatever, also sidenote my dad makes £150k and apparently hes top 1% of earners do you think thats true?

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
So are you doing nothing on the side rn online or what? if there is tell me please ill become your slave or whatever, also sidenote my dad makes £150k and apparently hes top 1% of earners do you think thats true?
yeah maybe, he’s defo in the top 2-3 percent, on the side I’d recommend going on Rev.com and becoming a freelancer. Invest a few hours a day into it and u will make 30 ish k

• +1
yeah maybe, he’s defo in the top 2-3 percent, on the side I’d recommend going on Rev.com and becoming a freelancer. Invest a few hours a day into it and u will make 30 ish k
makes sense since avg salary in this hellhole is 30k a year and ye ill check it out

yeah 30 k is VICTIM salary honestky anything under 90k is
my uncle (more like mums friends husband) is a tfl bus driver he gets paid 32k rip bro also im signing up at rev rn should i use my real details (name etc)

my uncle (more like mums friends husband) is a tfl bus driver he gets paid 32k rip bro also im signing up at rev rn should i use my real details (name etc)
yeah use all ur real details, it’ll take a few weeks to be accepted but once u do u can print cash whenever, if u really abuse it for a year u can maybe get 50k so not too bad imo

• +1
yeah use all ur real details, it’ll take a few weeks to be accepted but once u do u can print cash whenever, if u really abuse it for a year u can maybe get 50k so not too bad imo
ill use it until i find a better side hustle + its summer rn ive just been rotting playing games or seeing movies ill just do this instead

ill use it until i find a better side hustle + its summer rn ive just been rotting playing games or seeing movies ill just do this instead
yeah whenever u have spare time, it pays like 10 quid an hour so not bad not great but 30k a year doing this is amazing for 16

• +1
lets go band for band winner takes the others money

yeah whenever u have spare time, it pays like 10 quid an hour so not bad not great but 30k a year doing this is amazing for 16
im signing up rn and its asking for a company name :feelswat::feelswat: also i cant leave it blank

Attachments

• IMG_6439.webp
    IMG_6439.webp
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
im signing up rn and its asking for a company name :feelswat::feelswat: also i cant leave it blank
Not familiar with the site but you could probably re-enter your name = act as a Sole Trader.

• +1

what exactly do u do on it

I'm 15 and u can get height and face mogged by me :lul::lul: I js finished yr 11 too

i have a few watches aswell but nothing over like 30k

yeah but I’m just turned 16 bro😭 better than most middle aged men

yeah but I’m just turned 16 bro😭 better than most middle aged men