Band for band

who's the mentor? Whenever I see anything about day trading I just assume it's a scam and that you can't actually make money from it or if you do it's abysmally small. How did you do it bro?
Reselling when it was popular got me a few grand, since 2022 been day trading with a mentor, gained most from that

who's the mentor? Whenever I see anything about day trading I just assume it's a scam and that you can't actually make money from it or if you do it's abysmally small. How did you do it bro?
I learnt from my dads friend who was a successful stockbroker turned Day Trader

I learnt from my dads friend who was a successful stockbroker turned Day Trader
Not quite sure I rate you. Reselling is a no brainer and you were taught by your dad's friend. Us niggas started from nothing and had to work our way up. But you said you paid someone to teach you. Was that your dad's friend too?

Not quite sure I rate you. Reselling is a no brainer and you were taught by your dad's friend. Us niggas started from nothing and had to work our way up. But you said you paid someone to teach you. Was that your dad's friend too?
Yeah, I had to pay him like 1.5k for the length of time it would take to teach me. Also lmao idc if u rate me or not I come from poverty n I’m getting money😂😂😂😂