banded sleeping results

alekspolska88

alekspolska88

Iron
i have been banded sleeping for 3 days and i measured 1 cm taller afternoon problay due to just bones being a bit for sterched but what are your results with banded sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU and okwiwhd
i have been banded sleeping for 3 days and i measured 1 cm taller afternoon problay due to just bones being a bit for sterched but what are your results with banded sleeping
bump

bump

Glad people are trying this, would you mind sharing with me your setup?

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
how old r u

Glad people are trying this, would you mind sharing with me your setup?
just bed just for legs put band around my cabint and put band inbetween towel i wanna get to 205cm not for girls just for my ego

• +1
Reactions: okwiwhd
just bed just for legs put band around my cabint and put band inbetween towel i wanna get to 205cm not for girls just for my ego
Fair enough Hahahah. We all have our own reasons.