Banged a JB (18) in a field today

Deleted member 19445

Deleted member 19445

Iron
Met this girl online and basically messaged her saying I want head. She’s seems down and I get the snap.

I ask her what’s up in the morning and she says her and her mate are trying to find weed in her city but can’t find any. I tell her I only know dealers in my city. Then she’s like can you bring some to us. I tell her if she comes to me I’ll give her some. She says she has no money for travel. I offer to pay but no. I play cold. Then she’s all like I’ll make it worth it, so I ask how. And she says she will give me good head and it will be worth it.

Take a 25 min train and then have to get a bus for another 15 because there’s no ubers and eventually get to her mates house she’s staying at. She comes out looking cute af. Wearing a small bear vest and tight blue jeans and her body is nice and slim.

She walks me to a park and then there is this field with like tall grass and harvest or whatever it is and the area is overlooking the motorway.

We roll a joint and smoke and next thing we are kissing and I’m taking her clothes off. Start fingering her. She feels so tight and wet. And then I get on top and I’m hitting it in missionary, then legs on shoulders, then legs next to face, then doggy and then pull out and cum on her ass. We put our clothes on and cuddle and talk a bit.

Then I’m walking her home and she gets a text off her dad which makes me paranoid and I bail.

I’m 23 btw

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview, ballskin and 17 others
she gets a text off her dad
That was her daddy calling her to service him. How do you feel knowing you've basically fucked another hairy man's cumdump?

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, slayer69, Zeruel and 5 others
That was her daddy calling her to service him. How do you feel knowing you've basically fucked another hairy man's cumdump?
I feel fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Daniel Plainview, Corleone and 1 other person
Mirin if true. Looks rating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Met this girl online and basically messaged her saying I want head. She’s seems down and I get the snap.
Elab? I need more info on meeting girls online.

Good for you, mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18568, Daniel Plainview, Corleone and 1 other person
good job, mirin

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Corleone, Deleted member and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 19036, Daniel Plainview and 4 others
Gymmaxxed htn

was an app I randomly downloaded called “spark” I had a ad for it. Banged 2 girls off there now in the 2 weeks I’ve had it
omw to download that app hahaha

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Jarate, Corleone and 2 others

I ask her what’s up in the morning and she says her and her mate are trying to find weed in her city but can’t find any. I tell her I only know dealers in my city. Then she’s like can you bring some to us. I tell her if she comes to me I’ll give her some. She says she has no money for travel. I offer to pay but no. I play cold. Then she’s all like I’ll make it worth it, so I ask how. And she says she will give me good head and it will be worth it.

Take a 25 min train and then have to get a bus for another 15 because there’s no ubers and eventually get to her mates house she’s staying at. She comes out looking cute af. Wearing a small bear vest and tight blue jeans and her body is nice and slim.

She walks me to a park and then there is this field with like tall grass and harvest or whatever it is and the area is overlooking the motorway.

We roll a joint and smoke and next thing we are kissing and I’m taking her clothes off. Start fingering her. She feels so tight and wet. And then I get on top and I’m hitting it in missionary, then legs on shoulders, then legs next to face, then doggy and then pull out and cum on her ass. We put our clothes on and cuddle and talk a bit.

Then I’m walking her home and she gets a text off her dad which makes me paranoid and I bail.

I’m 23 btw
being a JB at 18 is literally an oxymoron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone, Deleted member 15827, Hades and 1 other person
Gymmaxxed htn

was an app I randomly downloaded called “spark” I had a ad for it. Banged 2 girls off there now in the 2 weeks I’ve had it
Tall, white, live in liberal environment?

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin, slayer69, Catawampus and 3 others
how the fuck do you fuck in a open field, mirin low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and enchanted_elixir
Chads fucking bragging, goddamn I would start posting at incels.is at this point but I’m not a virgin. Fuck them and fuck you chad.😡

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Hades, Amexmaxx and 1 other person
Chads fucking bragging, goddamn I would start posting at incels.is at this point but I’m not a virgin. Fuck them and fuck you chad.😡
Chads.org soom

I’m 23 btw
Good slay, but fuckin 18 year olds ain’t that hard I’m same age as you even I have done it am in a Truecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
@Preston abused dog

Gymmaxxed htn

mirin ur low inhib bad boy behaviour

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19445

:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ahrimancel, Deleted member 13787, Hades and 1 other person
this site has gone soft as fuck

sorry but if no pics,
044EC1FF F5E2 411D BD30 AB4407E634DA

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
18 is roast beef flaps tier not jb lol @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
caged hard asf

• JFL
On my way to bang another(?) 18 year old. She hit me up first on tinder and asked me what I’m doing tonight, then invited me over. Another adventure today.

3rd one this week. When it rains it pours

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16221 and currylightskin
👌👌

• +1
The adventures take another turn of events. As I was getting the train home these two girls board the train and one looks kind of familiar but I’m not sure if I know them. They’re sat on the seats to the right of me. Then the girl starts talking about tinder and says her bio and it clicks in my head that damn I’ve moved to this girl. I’d left her on delivered lol.

She was looking cute so I got home and dropped her a message. We will see what happens 😭 my life is turning into a movie

Hope you had fun

• Love it