Bangkok tourists are cucked

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
So, last night, I met some jerks from Australia and the UK, as well as a fellow Spaniard. I tried to blackpill them about SEAmaxxing at the club, but they said I'm antifeminist and told security to kick me out. I can't believe these pieces of shit came to Thailand still brainwashed by feminism. I'm pissed and don't want to meet any new foreigners here.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: terrorblade, CursedOne, johncruz12345 and 7 others
They are sinners who take advantage of impoverished women to engage in fornication.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 19301, EggKing and 2 others
Do you live in Bangkok?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
that's insane bhai.

btw am planning to be in bkk soon as well

• +1
Reactions: weebcel
They are sinners who take advantage of impoverished women to engage in fornication.
>implying foids dont do the same, except that they sign a contract called prenup where they own 50% of all the things a "Impoverished" beta cuck owns.

• +1
that's insane bhai.

btw am planning to be in bkk soon as well
Nobody wants to hang out with a 38 year old fatass indian. Especially in asia. Sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 1851 and weebcel
So, last night, I met some jerks from Australia and the UK, as well as a fellow Spaniard. I tried to blackpill them about SEAmaxxing at the club, but they said I'm antifeminist and told security to kick me out. I can't believe these pieces of shit came to Thailand still brainwashed by feminism. I'm pissed and don't want to meet any new foreigners here.
Bruh imagine getting cucked in thailand of all places :lul::lul:

• So Sad
>implying foids dont do the same, except that they sign a contract called prenup where they own 50% of all the things a "Impoverished" beta cuck owns.
That's clearly a sin as well.

• +1
"Going to Thailand and not fucking a tranny is like going to greece and not eating a kebab"
Some dude

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: terrorblade, 0kami123, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Some people visit Thailand just to enjoy beaches, scuba dive, etc. Thailand is a very popular traveling destination. Obvs there are a lot of sexpats too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back