• Dentistry

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Banking

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
A blackpilled friend of mine has asked me what would be the better career for him Dentist or Banking. Obviously I’m a shekelmaxxer so I said banking.

But I have been thinking more about it and being a dentist mogs, despite the 8 years of school. More earning potential and better work hours you don’t have to do any of the retarded interview processes.

Banking - 4 years
Dentistry - 8 years

Both unironically have the same opportunity cost because of bankings high work hours

I think dentistry mogs tbh. Easy $150k working 25 - 35 hours, can go above and beyond to $300k - $700k

Can make way more if you post on social media.

both lead to poor intellectual lifes, where you add nothing to the world, in fact you actually make the world a worst place. But in terms of money theres no comparison banking you can make way more money, but it takes time and work dedication. If u want to turn off your brain and work then just go dentistry.
A blackpilled friend of mine has asked me what would be the better career for him Dentist or Banking. Obviously I’m a shekelmaxxer so I said banking.

But I have been thinking more about it and being a dentist mogs, despite the 8 years of school. More earning potential and better work hours you don’t have to do any of the retarded interview processes.

Banking - 4 years
Dentistry - 8 years

Both unironically have the same opportunity cost because of bankings high work hours

I think dentistry mogs tbh. Easy $150k working 25 - 35 hours, can go above and beyond to $300k - $700k

Can make way more if you post on social media.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Leviathin, Toth's thot and 3 others
both lead to poor intellectual lifes, where you add nothing to the world, in fact you actually make the world a worst place. But in terms of money theres no comparison banking you can make way more money, but it takes time and work dedication. If u want to turn off your brain and work then just go dentistry.
If you think that vote

Just imagine study hard everyday for 8 years, and you'll be 26 our 27 years when you can start working as a dentist and get money.

You're 27 all your prime years have gone.

While banker can start working at 22-23.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leviathin, LowTrust, Deleted member 27548 and 1 other person
Just imagine study hard everyday for 8 years, and you'll be 26 our 27 years when you can start working as a dentist and get money.

LOL at thinking you can start working at 22 or 23. This forum is full of idiots.

• +1
Reactions: User49, Danish_Retard and JovenCansao
LOL at thinking you can start working at 22 or 23. This forum is full of idiots
I'm not US citizen so idk at what age they start working

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27548

0E50B6C9 A70B 4017 A7F7 FC8D0A137389

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Dentistry because it is the least cucked of all careers and is related to medicine/surgery, which is higher paying, 'noble' and always in demand.
Being a banker is cucked unless you are a billionare who actually owns the banking company and are the boss yourself. One should rather open his own small-scale business instead of being a clerk banker.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6128
Dentistry because it is the least cucked of all careers and is related to medicine/surgery, which is higher paying, 'noble' and always in demand.
Being a banker is cucked unless you are a billionare who actually owns the banking company and are the boss yourself. One should rather open his own small-scale business instead of being a clerk banker.
Yeah I think dentistry is honestly the best career

• +1
Reactions: john2
Dentistry pays so good it's insane. Especially if you are doing a lot of private treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Dentistry is great in terms of pay/effort, but who actually wants to do that, it must be so fucking boring.

You're basically a tradesman, no intellectual challenge. Doing biotech or pharmacy will give you the same pay for 1-2ish more years of education and you actually work with something interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 26657
Both are fine. Do whatever you find more interesting. Life sucks if you hate your job as @the BULL knows.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Ngl I said dentist without reading so I assumed it was 5 year.

But if you are in burgerland and its 8 year because of unnecessary shits like "premed" banking might be better