Banned from hinge for deleting and remaking my account too many times

D

Deleted member 14774

Solstice
I downloaded hinge a lot of times and when I didn’t get any matches after the first day I got frustrated and deleted it, then the next day or a few days later when I was bored and horny I made it again. Now I tried to make it again and they said I violated their policy. I emailed them saying I didn’t break any policy I just deleted my account a lot of times because I didn’t get matches, and they just said I violated their policy but they can’t tell me the specifics. Over for me now

Attachments

• 1645217835835.jpeg
    1645217835835.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I downloaded hinge a lot of times and when I didn’t get any matches after the first day I got frustrated and deleted it, then the next day or a few days later when I was bored and horny I made it again. Now I tried to make it again and they said I violated their policy. I emailed them saying I didn’t break any policy I just deleted my account a lot of times because I didn’t get matches, and they just said I violated their policy but they can’t tell me the specifics. Over for me now
JFL at the state of modern men… I’d be lying if I were to say I get any pussy from apps but JFL