Hardrada

Worship Nature
IMG 20230715 123053

IMG20230715122422

@AlexBrown84

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, n0rthface, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Im banned permanently cause I cheated 6 years ago. Such a shit server where you can't even do ban appeals. And pretty much every other server is dead nowadays so I guess thats it with minecraft

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and n0rthface
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Hardrada
Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN
Banana GIF by Topshelf Records
suit and tie fashion GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
I used to have hundreds of alts through Eggcrack to bhop on that server lmao. Good times. Last I played was a couple years ago and by that time every single server was dead but Hypixel

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Hardrada
Im banned permanently cause I cheated 6 years ago. Such a shit server where you can't even do ban appeals. And pretty much every other server is dead nowadays so I guess thats it with minecraft
time to make looksmax minecraft server

no rules

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Hardrada
need to play skyblock again i was addicted that was drugs

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Literally every other server allows ban appeals especially after 6 years @Sens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sens, Hardrada and n0rthface
Literally every other server allows ban appeals especially after 6 years @Sens
change IP and get alts and get better cheats tbh.

there are better servers but they use the older and better version of minecraft (1.7)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
change IP and get alts and get better cheats tbh.

there are better servers but they use the older and better version of minecraft (1.7)
1.8 PVP will always be superious. I always played as a child on German servers. Bedwars, Survival GAmes and shit. But when I tried to be nostalgic and play again I realized the servers are empty as fuck. Back in the day these PVP servers were full of players.

I also remember Hunger Games with soups that restored health, man this game has changed. Good times...

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Hardrada
1.8 PVP will always be superious. I always played as a child on German servers. Bedwars, Survival GAmes and shit. But when I tried to be nostalgic and play again I realized the servers are empty as fuck. Back in the day these PVP servers were full of players.

I also remember Hunger Games with soups that restored health, man this game has changed. Good times...
My favourite Minecraft games were hunger games, block hunt, build battle, infected and cod

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 14693

good times indeed 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693