Banned from incels.is for "harassing" the mod.

D

Deleted member 15895

Bronze
This thread shows some of what happened:

Some screenshots:

So basically they have some weird system on that site where if you post a "trigger" word, it makes your comment go under review. So I was trying to figure out why I couldn't post the message and eventually deleted it, but this dude revives it and tries to act all tough and calls me a pussy. So I call him out on his posturing and he bans me for "muh harassment".

What a fucking pansy :lul:

Do you even looksmax, OP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., itorroella9, one job away and 1 other person
This thread shows some of what happened:

Some screenshots:
View attachment 1387020
View attachment 1387021
View attachment 1387022

So basically they have some weird system on that site where if you post a "trigger" word, it makes your comment go under review. So I was trying to figure out why I couldn't post the message and eventually deleted it, but this dude revives it and tries to act all tough and calls me a pussy. So I call him out on his posturing and he bans me for "muh harassment".

What a fucking pansy :lul:
Imagine being so soy that you larp as a female in an incel community, don’t be allowed to post there, and then go over to chads.me to cry about it

What did you expect from a bunch of virgin incels?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7098
Incels.is refugees are the worst :sick:

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
Imagine being so soy that you larp as a female in an incel community, don’t be allowed to post there, and then go over to chads.me to cry about it
i was larping as a female? what are you on?